Deep Spring Mineral Water

Deep Spring Mineral Water

2.8

Bartholemewh

Bartholemewh

A once great range of drinks ruined

This drink was great as an alternative to sugar laden cola/sprite/lift back in the day. All the flavours were pretty enjoyable. Bought a bottle of the revised formulation today (passionfruit and orange) and it tastes like citric acid powder in water. Pretty terrible. I'll try the other flavours in case there is something to redeem them... but I'm not holding my breath. I'm all for lower sugar, but they've ruined a once great range.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $1.10.

Ali C

Ali CSouth East Queensland, QLD

What is says it is - not sweet fake over flavoured

I love it. Subtle. Not full of sugar and additives. Just mineral water w some natural fruit juice. All it claims to be (note to you negative posters complaining about lack of flavour)

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles Online for $1.25.

Mark B.

Mark B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

'Refreshing' Change.

Always in my shopping cart. Drinks with less sugar often make up the difference with fake sugar - something I've become allergic to. Although this is not the same soft drink it used to be, it's by no means bad. It's nice to know that all they did was add less sugar. It's far more refreshing and far less 'syrup-ey' than it used to be and once you start drinking this all other drinks become truly terrible. For those families saying they'll never buy this again due to a recipe change, give your body a break or go buy Coke, you deserve it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $2.15.

Nick

NickMurray Region, NSW

Not a good drink at all

Not a good taste at all, think they could make this 100% better than it is

Purchased for $4.90.

Jaxson

JaxsonAU

Excellent choice for those conscious of sugar intake

It's so hard these days to find soft drink and flavoured mineral water that don't have sweeteners such as aspartame and stevia. These drinks have about half as much sugar, ~5.8g/100mL, compared to most other soft drinks that have in excess of 10g/100mL and don't contain sweeteners.

Also, to those who think they don't have a much flavour, try easing off the sugar-laden soft drinks and then try it. You'd be surprised at how accustomed you have become to drinking such sweet drinks.

Tastes grwat

This product tastes great and i am so satisfied every time i drink deep spring mineral water my favourite is orange and passion fruit. Thank you

KK1639201

KK1639201Adelaide

Labelling is a complete con

I bought a bottle of Deep Spring flavoured mineral water yesterday which had a label which said it had 25% less sugar. I'd like to know what such a ridiculous comparison is to. The content label was so small and in such an unreadable colour that I couldn't actually check out how much sugar it had in it until I got home and put a magnifying glass to it (my reading glasses weren't good enough to read it). It turned out to have 25% MORE sugar than the iced tea I really wanted to buy but thought it had too much sugar!!

Long time weekly purchaser MAYBE not anymore

We have been purchasing this product range for a long long time 2 bottles weekly. The last 10 or so bottles are absolutely disgusting. Kids and us refuse to drink it as its undrinkable. Every bottle has been tipped down the sink. Absolute waste of money but honestly thought the product just had a bad batch but wasting yoo much money, weekly, will not be purchasing thistle range any longer. Would not recommend anymore. Very disappointed

JemmRenCentral West, NSW

Deep Spring Sparkling Mineral Water

Has a very refreshing taste and is a great 'pick-me-up' on a hot day . The flavour is very nice too.
I put mine in the freezer for an hour or two, take it out wrap in a t- towel and enjoy it!
At Woolworths at present it is $1.50 per litre and therefore I can bulk up..
Also, for every litre you buy 10c goes to Pancreatic Cancer Research !

Thnx !!

michael78perth

michael78perthPerth, WA

Not the same product....

Not sure what happened but the drink is not the same.. I see that they've changed the labelling of this drink but it seems that they've also changed the taste as well. The new product tastes very watered down. Please bring back the old formula!

unhappy janGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Bad Product

I thought I had a bargain when Coles was selling your Passion Fruit and Orange for $1. After the first mouthful I realised why it was cheap. IT WAS TERRIBLE!! What is your quality controller doing to let this product get on the shelves.I WILL NOT BE BUYING IT AGAIN. It is not a bargain when you canm't enjoy it. Michael

esambo

esambomelbournw

Flavour has changed, for the worse

Drink now has less flavour and a more sherbetty flavour.
Totally different drink, the flavour has changed the same time you changed the bottle label.
There have been bad batches and or previous flavour changes which makes buying these drinks a gamble.
You never know what your getting.
From quality to average.

Product not bad BUT worst flimsy bottle ever

Coca Cola must be trying to save money on their 1.25 lt bottles. The flimsy plastic bottle cannot even withstand gentle handling when the cap is off, no strength in it at all; resulting in the loss of grip; contents spilling etc. Broke a glass in the process. If the product is good enough then suggest you provide the proper packaging it deserves. 4/5 for the contents 0/5 for the cheap flimsy packaging

Terrible packaging - false advertising

I went to the the General Store near hunter valley gardens, paid a ridiculously crazy price for the 1.25 bottle of water and It states on the label "Natural" mineral water. I decided to buy it and as I open the bottle... I hear "pppssstttt". Ah, it's my worst enemy on a 35 degree day - Hello Sparkling water! On the label, it's so misleading! I had to see it on the fine print. I went back in and the lady was so unhelpful. She said she wasn't going to do anything. As a business, if they want to stock a product that can trick the (non-regular) customer by their terrible labelling, then they must accept the fact that they will need to exchange or refund the product.

Allan

Allan

Eases night cramps! Must have a bottle handy 24/7

Not only does this product taste great but I found out, accidently, that it can ease night cramps in a matter of minutes. 1 good glass full is all it takes for me. For some reason Woolworths and Coles seem to be turning off stocking in my local area. I will need to go further afield I fear.
Good taste, eases night cramps

DAzzle92

DAzzle92Victoria, 3168

Ok so it's my favourite drink

So I got hooked on this product , predominately the orange flavour. for a while the supermarket were not stocking them, so sent coco-cola a message as to why.. no response from them. They should lower the price to attract more customers. Either way I will continue to drink this product.
great taste and refreshing