Delonghi DCH7992ER

• Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (0) · No (2)

NEW CERAMIC HEATER - DELONGHI DCH7992ER

I just bought the New DCH7992ER and it is perfect for my needs. I have a 45m2 room and it heats it up in around 5mins to a comfortable level.
The features all work great from the Heater and Remote Control, 3 Heat Settings - #1 Silent and Minimum Power, #2 Medium Power and #3 Maximum Power.
Adjustable Temp Settings from 16c up to 32 Celsius that work perfectly.
Oscillation works fine and it has an Auto Off - Tip Over switch for safety in case of it being knocked over.
I prefer this Ceramic Heater a lot more than my old Oil heater, as the ceramic is much faster to heat the room.
Overall I am more than happy with this heater and would recommend it.

Purchased in December 2020.

Makare

Makare

A Black and White Beauty

Had started a review, but it closed up on me..annoying.
Anyway the product is working like a horse on fire..beautifully. The salesperson was very helpful and so patient that we ended up buying a couple of other items, thank you to him and we were very grateful for the way we were treated. This heater practically warms a small room quite easily when the 'swing button' has been manipulated, and the 'handle' is just right to carry round when need to.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $159.00.

DeLonghi
CherylDeLonghi

thank you so much for your review. Super stoked that you are keeping warm with your heater.

Rhysasked

Hi.
Is there a function on this model. Where it can stay on, without cutting in and out from a thermostat ?

sunflower

sunflowerasked

Hi. Just wondering if this newer model has had the fan direction adjusted? I returned the DCH7092ER because the fan blew up towards my face, rather than towards my feet when sitting. I loved the rest of the features, but couldn't understand the logic, as heat rises so why angle the fan upwards!? Thanks v much.

Daphne L

Daphne Lasked

Just bought yesterday the Delonghi DCH7092ER. Now I see this DCH7992ER model. What is the difference please? Should I return for this newer? model?

DeLonghi
CherylDeLonghi

Hi Daphne the DCH7992ER is basically the newer version of the same heater. It's really aesthetic changes to the soft touch buttons and the addition of an even quieter silence system.

Rhys

The specifications say that it’s only 1db quieter than the dch7092er, on its quietest setting. How could that hardly make a difference ?

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryElectric Heaters
Heater TypePortable
Max Room Size 65
Colour / FinishBlack
Dimensions 346 x 254 x 173 mm
Weight2.2 kg
Construction MaterialCeramic
FeaturesFan, Remote Control, Thermostat and Timer
Additional FeaturesAnti-Frost Function, Digital Control Panel and Tip Over Protection
Number of Heat Settings3