DeLonghi EO1258

DeLonghi EO1258

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

AvrilEllaAU

We use it every day

KMarie

KMarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good purchase - I have had my DeLonghi benchtop oven for 12 months with no problems. The full size oven in our house does not work, so I use the DeLonghi almost everyday for my family of four. I use it to cook cakes, roasts, grilling, reheating etc. It has performed reliably and exactly as I expected a benchtop oven would.
Looks good, reliable, cheap to run.

Good

Good little oven for occasional use, but it's easy to burn food at the back if you don't watch it. All the functions work well.We use ours 4 or 5 times a week.
It's easy to use ,heats up quickly, has a fan only option for defrosting.Generaly cooks well.
It had to be replaced after 4 months and 6 months after that the fan bearing became very noisy. It cooks hotter at the back (even with the fan)so the food has to be turned often.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how DeLonghi EO1258 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

axellajAU

Bad

georgie
georgie

wal Jones.

wal Jones.asked

Where to purchase and price.

AvrilElla

Ah we have changed allegiance as we found another make which we think is quite superior to this. Its the Breville Smart Oven model BOV800 - good price from the Good Guys. It is very easy to clean, no plastic parts, Larger and more versatile, I recommend you have a look at this.

axellaj

That's funny, the Breville BOV800 is exactly the one we bought two years ago when we tossed that miserable DeLonghi into the bin. We've been very happy with it and would replace it if it broke.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens