Cuisinart Combo Steam & Convection Oven CSO300NXA

Cuisinart Combo Steam & Convection Oven CSO300NXA

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now

heth

hethSydney, NSW

So disappointed

I gave this oven a good review about 3 years ago. It had died within a few months and Myer replaced it as under warranty. Now at less that 4 years old it went bang and died on me. Warranty has now run out, and it seems to be not easy to fix.

Purchased at Myer Online Store.

Beware !

Beware !Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product. Just need a new door seal

Unsure how long ( possibly over 5 yrs ? ) we have had our CSO-300NXA cuisinart for, but we (2 people) use it all the time- convention oven, toasting, steaming etc. The only problem is the seal around the door has worn down, causing it to loose heat. Trying to locate cuisinart’s replacement parts to order this seal & fix? Please contact us regarding this part. Kind regards Cheryl

Purchased at Myers .

Shaz729

Shaz729Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great small multi oven

We purchased this oven about 2 years ago. It does so many things, more than I use. The steaming function is great for vegetables, fish and of course dumplings, the convection cooking is great as well. The toaster function works but we don’t get an even toast, some parts burn while other areas barely toast.

Purchased in March 2018 at Myer Retail Stores.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Cuisinart Combo Steam & Convection Oven CSO300NXA compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

So great!

I have used this wonderful convection steam combination oven for a year and it is super easy to use! It is so easily programmed just turn the dial, push button & forget it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Canadian Tire for A$200.00.

Phil Sheridan

Phil SheridanPerth, WA

Simple, easy, quick, healthy and minimal dishes to wash.

Feeding one --no thinking required -- -load plate with cold IGA pre-made food and lots of vegies -steam for 20 minutes at 150c - (take care plate hot) --tasty and only one plate to wash (or stack in sink for Friday)
Feeding four--not thinking required--rectangular glass bowl for IGA food and bowl for vegies, place dinner plates on top of oven to warm up - 20 minutes at 150c - have guests wash bowls and plates
best to invite guest over on Friday to wash all dishes

Pram_Fan_Perth

Pram_Fan_PerthHobart, TAS

Quicker to heat and cook than regular oven

I wanted this oven after reading all the great reviews. I wanted it for heating frozen or cold pizzas and pies, and baking cakes and cupcakes from scratch. Our normal oven takes 45 minutes to get to temperature and this Cuisinart oven includes preheating within its programmed times, so you save electricity and save time. It's a great extra oven on the benchtop and we haven't bothered using the big oven as much. Great for toasting croissants, cooks faster than the programmed times so always keep an eye on your food while cooking.

Purchased in May 2019 at Myer Online Store for A$263.00.

Milily

MililyBrisbane, Queensland

The little oven that could!

Purchased in October 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for A$329.00.

Rita

RitaPerth

All in one a great product

This is the best thing I could ask for. It steaks and bakes potatoes perfectly. It also steams Dhokla and Idli (Indian dishes). The price is also reasonable for the work it does. Everything in one, steam, bake, grill, toast and combos. It would suit a bachelors lifestyle perfectly. Just love it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Milla

MillaBeverly Hills

Perfect addition to our kitchen

It is a very versatile tool. So far I have used it to warm expensive leftovers from a restaurant dinner and to cook fish. I am still having fun experimenting with it.
RE difficult to clean: The instruction book states you can use the steam function without food in the oven to loosen any food stuck to the walls, let the oven cool, then wipe the walls with a cloth or paper towel while still damp. I followed this procedure and cleaning was easy

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Quentin 	Lizzie

Quentin LizzieALLAMBEE

It's worth having!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Catherine

CatherineSydney, MAROUBRA

Perfect small combo steam and convention oven

This what every household should have. For small quantities of food this is the oven to use, no need to reheat the oven. Used all the methods of cooking, a combination roast and steam a chicken, lobster - moist and juicy. Steam vegs, but may need touch a little more time to cook, ensuring all vegs are cut evenly. Baked fish - delicious and uniform.

Be sure to adjust your tray section prior to cooking, and be mindful of the temperature setting when using the oven.

A great buy.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Trish_D

Trish_DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Small Oven,

This bench top oven is excellent for one or two people. You can do anything in this you would do in a much larger oven in small quantities. It is economical to use and heats immediately. The heating settings are accurate. It is excellent for toasting scones or buns. It is an excellent substitute for a large oven for cooking pies, quiche, potato bake etc. It fits easily on a normal bench and is particularly handy as the surrounds don't heat like a conventional oven does, hence the kitchen doesn't heat up in summer. I'd recommend this for anyone who lives in a small household.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Philippa Risby

Philippa Risby

Takes a bit of getting used to

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Geelong

GeelongGeelong

I love this oven!

I was really keen to get a portable combi steam oven, and I found the Cuisinart CS0300NXA on special at Myer. I am so happy I bought it, it is better than my normal oven, so it’s the only oven I use now. I reheat leftovers in it rather than using the microwave, I steam, roast and bake. It is so versatile, and it is surprising how much you can cook in it. I went out and bought some new cookware in sizes to fit it because I love using it so much. I just wish there was a whole cookbook released especially to use with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Linda G

Linda GMelbourne

Perfect purchase!

I am so happy with this oven from the day I purchased it from Myer. It is perfect for toasting bread, baking cakes, grilling meats, and warming food. I would purchase it again if I was going to choose an oven again. The self clean option is good but I find it a bit difficult to clean the remained pieces of food after self-clean.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

The little steam oven that could!

This is a fantastic little entry level steam oven. I develop consumer recipes for several premium appliance brands and regularly use the most expensive inbuilt combi steam ovens on the market (Gaggenau). While you get what you pay for with a top end plumbed combi steam, I can't fault the Cuisinart for functionality. It cooks really well on the combination functions, steams perfectly and cleans up pretty easily. It doesn't have a fan, so the evenness of cooking isn't the same as what you'd get in a high end model, and it's not huge. But overall I'm really impressed.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
AlexL

AlexLMelbourne

Love, love, love this oven

I have had this oven for so long and it is such a great oven. Steams, grills, toasts, bake, etc. Anything you want to make, it does it. Price is also such great value. It is the best value appliance in my kitchen. I cannot live without it. What else can I say.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Michelle D

Michelle DMelbourne

Fantastic size, function & look

Cuisinart deliver with price, it's high quality, consistency in cooking, practical size, energy efficiency, it's good looks and functionality.
It is diverse in its repertoire of cooking options, it is a time saver, dish cleaning saver and works really well in my butler's pantry.
You can buy other teams that can be used to cook with such as pizza tray. The crumb tray is a great touch and useful making it better than a regular over. It's self cleaning function is really handy something my standard sized oven (also new) doesn't do.
Looking forward to getting more cuisinart appliances.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
john1818

john1818Sydney, NSW

My favourite appliance!

marbeck

marbeckPerth

Does everything!

Very impressed with all types of food cooked in this device. Meats and vegetables really benefit from the steam moist heat cooking. This method also reduces cooking time. The controls are simple and easy to negotiate, self clean function very handy. It comes with a comprehensive recipe book. The convection function on its own is great for making cakes and other baked goods.