Sunbeam Multi Function Oven + Air Fryer BT7200

Sunbeam Multi Function Oven + Air Fryer BT7200

MPN: BT7200

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now

Bob P.

Bob P.Sydney, NSW

Not as multi functional as expected

Air fryer function works fine. Grill function only heats the meat up. Had to revert to my old stove/oven griller to cook properly. Its a pity because I was hoping to stop using my stove/oven with this supposed multi functional appliance.

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for A$200.00.

Struth the Truth

Struth the TruthNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great looks sturdy too and well made.I want to buy one for my children now.

I wonder how to clean the oven..Best way other customers have found. How to find recipes?. A book seems too costly.
I have cooked Roast turkey loaf and chips and wedges. All excellent!!!. Just need some recipes to learn more and build my confidence moreso please. Thankyou!

Purchased at Begents Burnie Tas for A$190.00.

kaybeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great addition to the kitchen

Purchased in May 2020 at Stan Cash for A$197.99.

So GLAD you LOVE it !
Thank you for your awesome Feedback.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam Multi Function Oven + Air Fryer BT7200 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Utensils to use inside airfryer

Loving this airfryer. It produced the sweetest tasting vegies. I wanr to try more things.
Can i use other utensils inside to cook things like eggs, omelettes or cakes?
Appreciate your help please.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$250.00.

Brilliant!

Purchased after reading reviews of different ovens/makes and I’m just loving it
I do prefer to cook pizza with air fry and it’s delicious. Pork had fantastic crackling
Only thing I would say is, the directions eg. to cook pizza with the pizza selection, it didn’t have which shelf to place it on.
Just a little more info with the recipes would be a help
But really love it

Purchased in April 2020 at RetraVision for A$198.00.

Hello avalea
SO glad your loving our Sunbeam Multi Function Oven + Air Fryer BT7200.
As for the pizza - best to me placed on the lower rack and raised with the wire rack to ensure a crispy base.

avalea

Wow! Thanks for the response. Appreciate it.

howardfl

howardflSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Fabulous

Wow, just loving this countertop oven. Originally wanted something that I could cook grilled cheese on toast in, then I saw all the functions this oven had. Grill, Baking, Air Fryer, Pizza and Convection. Have used everyday since purchasing, so easy to use and the results are great tasting dishes. I have cooked Salmon with skin on and was so crispy with Potato Gems on Convection. Cheese on toast on Grill, frozen chips on Airfry and mini pizzas made with breakfast muffins on Convection. Looking forward to using this little gem more and more and trying out all the functions.

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online.

Hello howardfl,
Thank you for your Great review! Happy to gear you're loving your Sunbeam Multi Function Oven + Air Fryer BT7200. Happy Cooking!

Lyn K

Lyn KDubbo NSW

Missing features

A good little oven but it has no thermostat light to tell you when it has reached the desired temperature. It also does not have an internal light so you can see how the food is cooking and the timer bell is so faint and short that unless you are close to the oven you will not hear it. Finally you cannot extend the time past 60 minutes unless you reset it. I have had a Delonghi oven that had all these features but sadly it died and I replaced it with this Sunbeam.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for A$198.00.

Hello Lyn K,
Thank you for your review and very helpful feedback.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Sure beats the old gas Kooka ovens

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer Online Store for A$199.00.

Tim L.

Tim L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Air Fryer with the bonus of being an Oven and Grill too

Hello TIM!
Thank you for your wonderful review!!
We are so glad to hear that you are loving your Sunbeam Multi Function Oven + Air Fryer. Thank you for your constructive feedback we will look into the sizing idea!

Sunbeam Multi Function Oven with Air Fryer

I love this oven cause is so convienient, easy to use, also good design for portable, we could carry it for our holidays. It saves electricity than the big oven and the air fryer function is fantastic to use and we tried the fried chips, so crispy and no oil, more healthier. And the mostly, its very easy to clean.

This is a very good oven with a reasonable price. We love it!

Hi Anson,
Thanks so much for the great review!!

Maree Margaret

Maree MargaretSydney, NSW

Surprise packet!

What a great addition to the healthy lifestyle cooking choices we are all trying to make these days. Sleek design, easy to use, timer is set and dinner is done! The dry roasted vegies taste great with no oil at all - potatoe skin chips yum,

Purchased in September 2019 for A$249.00.

Hi Maree Margaret,
It's great to be able to enjoy the taste without the oil!

rachylicious

rachyliciousSydney, NSW

Super, quick, convenient - LOVE!!

We're a time poor family with a toddler and this is the best product. Halves cooking time and works on a timer so it switches off when the timer goes off if your stuck at bath time. Couldn't recommend more. Also hot tip - makes great bacon!!

Hi rachylicious,
Love the review!!!!!

The Perfect Oven!

We live in a smaller studio style flat and this little oven is perfect for everything we need! It doesn’t get too warm when using it and the air fryer feature is such a great addition! I love using this to make healthy chips and wedges. Very easy to use!

Hi sritch123,
Great review, thank you!!!

Suellen

SuellenSydney, NSW

Sunbeam Multi Function oven

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$299.00.

Hi Suellen,
Sounds perfect, thank you for sharing...

MarthaKitchen

MarthaKitchenSydney, NSW

Kitchen magic

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi MarthaKitchen,
Great review, thank you!

Kitchen Captain

Kitchen CaptainSydney, NSW

Perfect for kitchenette

We had been hunting for an oven solution for our backyard studio accommodation.
Now older kids and guests can prep some easy meals themselves plus make toast.
The air fryer worked well for the chips - they were crispy and not full of oil.
The pizza option turns out a well cooked result by novice cooks.
The trays/racks included all work well.
Having the cooking options, temp & time on separate dials makes it easy to use.
It gets quite hot when running around the 200 temp level so keep all clear.
The oven fits well on the bench and looks quite stylish.
Its easy to move so easy to change its location.
We are very happy to have this oven as a back up in our second basic kitchen area.

Hi Kitchen Captain,
Thank you for the great review! Enjoy.
Kind regards,

labeckerama

labeckeramaasked

Is there other cookware that can be used in the Airfryer and where can I get another tray as mine looks like it is years old not a few weeks. Why is there no light in this?

Sueasked

I was wanting to bake muffins and cakes in my airfryer but how do you tell when it’s reached the right temperature

kaybee

Apart from putting in a temperature gauge you won’t know. But the size of the oven means it doesn’t take very long to heat up, especially if you put it on air dry to really get it going. When I cook a roast I have a temperature gauge that I can stick in the meat and the wire comes out the door and I can see how the meat is cooking.

Sue

Ok thanks for answering. I’ll give it a go and see how I go with maybe waiting about 10 mins and I’m sure it would have reached the temperature by then

Lisa M.

Hi Sue, I've baked cakes in the oven on Convection setting with great results (usually on 180 degrees). I usually heat up for 10 minutes and it seems to be enough to bring it up to temp.

Heather C.asked

I cooked a steak frozen in the on air fry and the oven got smoky did I have it on the wrong setting

Lisa M.

Hi Heather, I'm not sure if it is designed to cook frozen steaks? Maybe try defrosting on Convection on Warm setting then Grill the steak on the Grill setting at higher temperature. Air fry is really for crisping up foods like frozen chips, pastries etc. Hope that helps.

Heather C.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives