Sunbeam Multi Function Oven + Air Fryer BT7200

Sunbeam Multi Function Oven + Air Fryer BT7200

MPN: BT7200

howardflSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Fabulous

Wow, just loving this countertop oven. Originally wanted something that I could cook grilled cheese on toast in, then I saw all the functions this oven had. Grill, Baking, Air Fryer, Pizza and Convection. Have used everyday since purchasing, so easy to use and the results are great tasting dishes. I have cooked Salmon with skin on and was so crispy with Potato Gems on Convection. Cheese on toast on Grill, frozen chips on Airfry and mini pizzas made with breakfast muffins on Convection. Looking forward to using this little gem more and more and trying out all the functions.

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online.

Hello howardfl,
Thank you for your Great review! Happy to gear you're loving your Sunbeam Multi Function Oven + Air Fryer BT7200. Happy Cooking!

Lyn KDubbo NSW

Missing features

A good little oven but it has no thermostat light to tell you when it has reached the desired temperature. It also does not have an internal light so you can see how the food is cooking and the timer bell is so faint and short that unless you are close to the oven you will not hear it. Finally you cannot extend the time past 60 minutes unless you reset it. I have had a Delonghi oven that had all these features but sadly it died and I replaced it with this Sunbeam.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $198.00.

Hello Lyn K,
Thank you for your review and very helpful feedback.

MarkSydney, NSW

Sure beats the old gas Kooka ovens

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer Online Store for $199.00.

Tim L.

Tim L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Air Fryer with the bonus of being an Oven and Grill too

Hello TIM!
Thank you for your wonderful review!!
We are so glad to hear that you are loving your Sunbeam Multi Function Oven + Air Fryer. Thank you for your constructive feedback we will look into the sizing idea!

Sunbeam Multi Function Oven with Air Fryer

I love this oven cause is so convienient, easy to use, also good design for portable, we could carry it for our holidays. It saves electricity than the big oven and the air fryer function is fantastic to use and we tried the fried chips, so crispy and no oil, more healthier. And the mostly, its very easy to clean.

This is a very good oven with a reasonable price. We love it!

Hi Anson,
Thanks so much for the great review!!

Maree Margaret

Maree MargaretSydney, NSW

Surprise packet!

What a great addition to the healthy lifestyle cooking choices we are all trying to make these days. Sleek design, easy to use, timer is set and dinner is done! The dry roasted vegies taste great with no oil at all - potatoe skin chips yum,

Purchased in September 2019 for $249.00.

Hi Maree Margaret,
It's great to be able to enjoy the taste without the oil!

rachylicious

rachyliciousSydney, NSW

Super, quick, convenient - LOVE!!

We're a time poor family with a toddler and this is the best product. Halves cooking time and works on a timer so it switches off when the timer goes off if your stuck at bath time. Couldn't recommend more. Also hot tip - makes great bacon!!

Hi rachylicious,
Love the review!!!!!

The Perfect Oven!

We live in a smaller studio style flat and this little oven is perfect for everything we need! It doesn’t get too warm when using it and the air fryer feature is such a great addition! I love using this to make healthy chips and wedges. Very easy to use!

Hi sritch123,
Great review, thank you!!!

Suellen

SuellenSydney, NSW

Sunbeam Multi Function oven

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $299.00.

Hi Suellen,
Sounds perfect, thank you for sharing...

MarthaKitchen

MarthaKitchenSydney, NSW

Kitchen magic

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi MarthaKitchen,
Great review, thank you!

Kitchen Captain

Kitchen CaptainSydney, NSW

Perfect for kitchenette

We had been hunting for an oven solution for our backyard studio accommodation.
Now older kids and guests can prep some easy meals themselves plus make toast.
The air fryer worked well for the chips - they were crispy and not full of oil.
The pizza option turns out a well cooked result by novice cooks.
The trays/racks included all work well.
Having the cooking options, temp & time on separate dials makes it easy to use.
It gets quite hot when running around the 200 temp level so keep all clear.
The oven fits well on the bench and looks quite stylish.
Its easy to move so easy to change its location.
We are very happy to have this oven as a back up in our second basic kitchen area.

Hi Kitchen Captain,
Thank you for the great review! Enjoy.
Kind regards,

kyteflyerasked

Is there only one rack position? Can’t tell from the photos.

No there are 2 rack positions

Mark

2 rack positions. Check out the the pdf manual which you can download to find out how to best use these. Cheers.

Thanks Mark will do

MYKL52asked

Can this unit make a piece of toast....I've promos and ad's, but no one has commented about a simple slice of toast.....we are space limited and I'd be happy to replace the toaster !!!

Mark

Yes you can . Setting is pizza. Possibly6 slices at a time.

MYKL52

Thank you very much Mark........I'm off to get one of these !!!!!

howardfl

I've cooked breakfast muffins and hot cross buns and grilled cheese on toast. You won't regret buying one, beats bending down to the large oven and heating it for small things as well.

Karen A.asked

Could I cook a carrot cake in this oven? or a tray of lasagne?

Hello Karen A,
YES, of course you can. Have a look at some examples of the recipes you can make here (page 14): https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Root/Specifications/InstructionBooklet/BT7200_ib_1.pdf

We also have a video for you to have a closer look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4ct9IjvaWE&feature=emb_title

Lyn K

Yes I would cook cake and lasagne but I don't make them because I am gluten free and eat a plant based diet

Karen A.

Will my existing trays - 37.5 cm long x 26cm wide fit in the oven - specifications say that the external width is 40cm - doesn't say the internal width

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives