Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

• Rice Cooking
James Errington

James ErringtonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Healthier Cooking

Fried chip's , marinated chicken. Just a small smell depending on what I cook. Vey satisfied with controls and performance. Food was very nice. Took me a while on how to rotate chip barrel. It Don't tell in book. To press rotate circle button.

Purchased in September 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$356.00.

Rice Cooking

great and easy

I dont like the way the chips come out, they are too dry for my liking. so far everything else has been good. still learning though! loved the maple bacon!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$350.00.

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wouldn't give it up now

I cleared my cupboards and gave away so many appliances, we now have the multi cooker just sitting on the bench. Even if I need to toast some nuts or seeds for a salad it's there waiting

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$400.00.

Find out how Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe compares to other Multi Cookers

the best item i have ever got

it is all you need in your kitchen very satisfied dose every thing and more my roast pork cooks better in the air fryer than the oven and cakes come out so most easy to cook ln easy to clean every house should have one

Purchased in July 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$399.99.

Kirsty-Ann I.

Kirsty-Ann I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My favourite appliance in our kitchen!

I think the title says it all but I use it for everything, it’s so much quicker than using the oven, and Sunday roasts got a whole lot juicier! A+

Ted

TedCentral, SA

Great machine. Use it daily.

Very satisfied with product. Has many uses in our household. Controls make the oven easy to use. Very satisfied with the results of cooking all food. No problems with cooking smells

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$360.00.

Kev

Kev

It's Meh

I would have thought the fan would be more quiet on the dehydrate function. You can't run it overnight due to the noise and i couldn't bare to listen to that for 10 hours.

If you have good hearing and live in a smaller place its not ideal.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kogan.com for A$300.00.

This is brilliant I can now cook different food fast

Onion rings
Chicken drumsticks
Veggies
Very satisfied still learning I am delighted as I can now cook a variety of foods which have been very tasty and given the thumbs up by my friends

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$369.00.

Rice Cooking

moylely

moylely

Miracle chef Airfryer

Its great still getting used to cooking different things. I do love it. The only thing is its noisier than i thougt, but so easy to clean. Would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$349.00.

Find out how Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe compares to other Multi Cookers

Perfect item. I use it daily for everything

Very satisfied. Use it daily. Use instead of my oven for everything. Love it. Well worth purchasing. My son is a chef and he loves it also. Very versatile. Fits easily on my bench

Purchased in August 2020.

Excellent airfryer

This airfryer is the best we use it all the time , so easy to use have cooked roast pork and it was so moist and cooked to perfection ,I would recommend this product 100%

Purchased in August 2020 for A$359.00.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect!

I coocked chicken, chips of potatoes, eggplants and other vegetables, fish, pork, and beef. It cleans easily and leaves no odours. The food is excellent. I’m very satisfied with this purchase.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$350.00.

very Handy

I baked a tripple layer cake and it turned out really moist and yummy. I have also cooked chips and nuggets. Also I did the fried chicken that is in the reicpe book and it was soooooooooo yummy and crispy

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$379.00.

RonT

RonTPerth, WA

Great buy

First time air-fryer user, am learning new cooking methods daily ! Still lots to learn - the handbook has had plenty of use as the pages are becoming well-worn. Glad I made the purchase.

Purchased in July 2020 at Green Line Organic Direct for A$399.00.

I love my air fryer I use it at least 3 times a week.

We have cook pork roast
Chicken schnitzels
Chicken nuggets, party pies/sausage rolls, Salt n pepper squids, garlic Kiev balls, chicken pops, calamari rings chips.
We haven’t had good success in cooking steakhouse chips though.
Calamari rings tend to dry out.

Purchased in July 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$349.00.

rita l

rita lWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome lots of use

Rotisserie chicken and pork yummy
No smells come from oven whilst cooking
All foods cooked are juicy and flavour is amazing
Easy to clean after each use
Light makes it easy to check cooking

Purchased in July 2020 for A$325.00.

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Purchase

Have cooked apple pie, pork belly, chips, fish, rotisserie chichen in my new Airfryer. Easy to clean? Just love it. No smells retained in oven compartment. I had no issue with delivery and all promised extras were included.

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$350.00.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Kay, when cooking apple pie you almost wish there was a smell left over :)
Glad you enjoy the Miracle Chef

Kay

Hi there. I have left msg to contact me as I did not get rotisserie shaft so was unable to do this chicken. Sure you will send one. All else great.

Alby H

Alby HThe Mallee, VIC

Perfect

Its the bees-knees it does everything except the dishes and make a cuppa But it is easy to muse and easy to clean ideal for a family of four but to small for a bigger crowd as there is only three here its great

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$300.00.

Excellent product , very handy and easy to use

. There are no smells left in the cooker after different menus. just like an oven though it needed for each thing , I will recommend all my family friends to buy it .

Purchased in August 2020 at Website for A$350.00.

i dont use facebook

i dont use facebookNortheast, VIC

excellent oven

the multi cooker is every thing the ads say it is.oil free food is succulent and juicy,full of flavour.the oven is easy to clean as are the accessories.very happy with product

Purchased in July 2020.

belle44

belle44asked

Looking for feedback on using the dehydrator!!! Has anyone had any success with making beef jerky.

Thanks in advance

Mel T.asked

Hi I’m loving my miracle chef air fryer! I’m just a bit concerned about placing the basket in it as it’s got rubber feet, won’t they melt?? There’s nothing even saying what could be cooked in the basket. I’m still learning but think there should be more information on the product.

Sharyn

Don't worry about the plastic, it will heat up, but will not melt. Make sure the basket is locked before loading it into the rotisserie connection, and use the handle to remove it after it has finished cooking. I promise you it will be hot. I cooked steak chips on a tray so that I could cook other things at the same time. If you google air fry recipes a whole host of sites will help you.

Mel T.

Oh ok so the square basket connects into the rotisserie section?? This doesn’t seem correct but I will check it out thank you. Can I place foil or baking paper in the air fryer??
Thanks heaps

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Mel, you can use foil or baking paper but you don't need to - the food doesn't stick

MPW777

MPW777asked

Was wondering has anyone used this to dehydrate nuts (after activating them). My last dehydrator caught on fire, bit frightened to buy another one. Thought this one with other functions maybe good.

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives