DeLonghi Multigrill CGH1012D

MPN: CGH1012D

Dee&Tee

Dee&TeeCanberra 2600, ACT

My Favourite Appliance

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee for $260.00.

Kristin

KristinSydney, NSW

Great for making waffles with the kids

I love this product. Purchased it about a week ago and it’s been my go to appliance ever since. I have used it for making perfect steak (using sear function) and as a open grill to make fish on one side and vegetables on the other. It has two seperate temperatures for each side of the grill which is a great function. The plates are interchangeable and dishwasher safe. I brought the waffle plates and my son made me a nice breakfast today. Highly recommend!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Nic

Nic

Taking toasties to a new level

I would highly recommend this sandwich toaster/multi-grill. Super simple to use but allows far more functionality than typical sandwich toasters- I can cook a wide range a meals in this appliance from steaks to burgers and even melt cheese on open sandwiches!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Anon

Anonasked

I don't have much space in the kitchen and I currently use my sandwich press as a regular toaster (negating the need for 2 separate appliances for Sandwick toasting and regular toast). I now want an appliance that does the same thing, but also has a timer. Has anyone used the delonghi multi grill as a regular toaster? Or is there a lip around the edges if the plate which may prevent it from pressing low enough to allow contact of both plates with the toast?

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens