2DeLonghi Multigrill CGH1012D

4.3
3.8

Julie.W
Julie.WRedcliffe28 posts

Even less happy with replacement

Got a replacement grill for defective one, this one grinds metal shavings off the handle every time I use it. I can hear and feel it grinding and it leaves tiny little shards of metal behind. Show details
DeLonghi
DeLonghi   DM
Julie.W
Julie.WRedcliffe28 posts

Not happy

Only lasted eight months. It now won't work at all. $300 down the drain. Show details
DeLonghi
DeLonghi   DM
Life in Tasmania
Life in TasmaniaNot in a city31 posts

Michelle J.
Michelle J.

This is perfect my whole family uses it almost daily

I love this multigrill, I have had it for over 2years and it still my family’s favourite way to cook. This is because it is the easiest and fastest way to cook from eggs and bacon, pancakes/waffles to easy healthy grilled chicken, toasties or dinner with steak, vegetables and even sweets. The temperature setting is always perfect, with the lid closed our food is steaming in it own juices while getting grilled to perfection and even sometimes topped off, effortlessly with the top plate in hover position to melt some cheese.
To finish off it looks amazing on my bench top.
Love it! love it! Show details
Nick A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts
CMcKMelbourne11 posts

Useful but has design flaws

It’s wonderful that the grill has multiple uses by replacing the plates.
The knobs that adjusts the temp is placed where all splatters get to. And since it is textured, it’s not very easy to clean.
The top handle when pushed up makes your wrist very close to the hot plate.
The cord is short but it depends on you.
Lastly and this is quite irritating, the waffle plates ha a preset temp so as Delonghi’s customer service people suggest, maybe change the recipe if the one you’re using is burning too quickly.  Show details
tvsharsha
tvsharshaVictoria16 posts

Rosalie
RosalieMid North Coast, NSW5 posts

Great product

I love this machine. My husband makes his breakfast on this every morning. Bacon eggs tomato sausages. He's not a good cook but manages with this appliance much better than a frypan on the stove. So much cleaner. No extra oil needed on the nonstick plates. Removable plates easily washed and replacement plates are readily available and inexpensive. Love the sear function for steak and the open grill function for melted cheese open sandwiches. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Dee&TeeCanberra 2600, ACT5 posts
Kristin
KristinSydney, NSW

Great for making waffles with the kids

I love this product. Purchased it about a week ago and it’s been my go to appliance ever since. I have used it for making perfect steak (using sear function) and as a open grill to make fish on one side and vegetables on the other. It has two seperate temperatures for each side of the grill which is a great function. The plates are interchangeable and dishwasher safe. I brought the waffle plates and my son made me a nice breakfast today. Highly recommend!!!

Show details

Nic
Nic2 posts

Taking toasties to a new level

I would highly recommend this sandwich toaster/multi-grill. Super simple to use but allows far more functionality than typical sandwich toasters- I can cook a wide range a meals in this appliance from steaks to burgers and even melt cheese on open sandwiches!

Show details

GGA
GGA

I just purchased the DeLonghi *MultiGrill CGH1012D*, which it replace my oven!
However I have some questions, and I need help please:
1) TIMER - it increase only with 10 minutes, How I can increase the timer only with 5 minutes, or 3 minutes?
2) On which youtube link I can see cooking receips?

Thank you!!
G.G.

Michelle S

I also want to know if I can replace my toaster with this. I want to be able to grill eggplant and halloumi etc but also just cook toast.

I also want to know if it’s safe for my elderly mother. I’ve read a few reviews suggesting that the placement of the handle increases the risk of a burn.

Thanks for your answer.

CMcK

Is there a way to lower the heat when the waffle plates are attached? Because of the high sugar content of liege waffles, the waffle burns too quickly. Also, flavoured waffles, is it possible to make? So far, I’ve burned flavoured waffles. Only ones to come out ok are plain ones.

Dee&Tee

Yes the grill has a heat setting. Though there is setting for waffles you can use any other heat setting with waffle plates on.

CMcK

Thank you. I just assumed that the waffle plates overrides the temp control setting and defaults to 200c all the time. Thank you!

CMcK

To @Dee&Tee Delonghi replied to me after 3 months. It must be very busy in their office. Apparently the waffle plate temperature is preset and cannot be change and Brad Smithers of Delonghi suggested that I change my recipe.

• MPN: 13202 and CGH1012D