Deluxe 727 and Original 727e

See the Best Benchtop / Toaster Ovens in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Louisensw

Brilliant 80% of the time

Date PurchasedApr 2018

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't live without it!

Eversince I bought the EasyCook 747 electronic, I haven't used my built in oven for a long time! I gradually learnt how to use the EasyCook, from toasting at breakfast, baking a chiffon cake, roasting pork, lamb and chicken! It's doing everything for me, so easily. My boys cook pizzas and meat pies using it. It gets used all the time in my kitchen!

Date PurchasedJul 2016
fairy_glitter

fairy_glitterNSW, 2260

huge disappointment

Date PurchasedJun 2017
sudsey123

sudsey123

Not browning very well

I had a turbo oven for 25+ years from when they first came out, it was absolutely wonderful, everything crisped up and cooked really well, unfortunately it died. I thought I will spend a bit more than the ave $70 on a turbo oven and get another good one so I bought the EasyCook 11L Deluxe 727 Turbo, and much to my disappointment it just does not brown very well. My pork crackling was hard as rock and inedible, the chicken did not brown either on the suggested temperatures. I am left to cook on the highest temperature to get a nice colour or pork crackling. Not very impressed.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

victor

Try many this is the best

Try many but this is the best for quality, noise level, vibration, and cooking. It is easy to use and heats up quick enough. Came with air dry dish which is faster for cooking small portions. Easy to clean have not had it for long but already is far ahead of the competition.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

So far, so good...

Very early days - bought a Turbo 727 today. Roast shoulder pork for dinner tonight - moist meat, with lovely crisp crackling. Roast potatoes and pumpkin - perfect. Forgot to add the apple slices with the potatoes - am sure they'd cook well though. Even managed gravy in the bottom, utilising the meat juices, with added plain flour and the cooking water from peas and carrots that were cooked on the cook-top, so the nutrients in that were not lost down the sink. Hoping it continues to perform as well with all other dishes. we bought it mainly to use in the caravan, but I think it'll have a good workout in the kitchen at home as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Nice salesman job!

On mine the timer stopped working after about 6 months. Otherwise it seems OK. Sometimes the food gets a burnt plastic smell/taste too. I paid $30 extra for the worthless warranty. I recommend this cooker. Pizzas have to be heated in a frying pan first otherwise the bottom gets soggy with this device.

ValerieFrancis

ValerieFrancisPerth

I inherited mine and honestly, did not think much of it until I used it.

I now use it instead of the oven and the grill. I forget things so the timer means no more ruined dinners. It roasts to perfection and grills T bones in 7 minutes. Nothing over cooks or dries out, it is a dream to clean. On hot days, I put it out on the patio to cook a roast - too easy. I highly recommend this machine as a labour saving device that just gets better the more I use it. I did Yorkshire puddings in it the other day. They were perfect!

Belinda C

Belinda CSydney

Perfect alternative to a normal oven

Ducato244

Ducato244Queensland, 4556

Throw away your normal oven

What a great appliance, cooks a chicken in 1/2 the time it takes in a wall oven using 1/2 the power. Have cooked a cake again in 1/2 time but you need a donut tin with a hole right through to cook it properly.
A large leg of lamb took longer than the chicken but was still quicker than cooking it in the
normal oven using less power. Will be used in place of the wall oven from now on!
Great for two people or even entertaining
low power consumption, easy clean,
Maybe the price?

mxng1

mxng1Vic, Australia

Quick and easy!

Why would I buy this when I already have a wall oven? Wrong! In laws gave it to me as a Christmas present and it's been the best thing ever. No more cleaning the large wall oven. Roast chicken & pork in under one hour and wipe down the oven. Easy!
Roast chicken & pork in under one hour and wipe down the oven to clean.
Expensive. The metal plate below the element is not easy to clean.

Bobbie14
Bobbie14

Nanjan10

Nanjan10AU

Why didn't I find out about this oven 30 years ago

DEBBIE
DEBBIE

Very disappointed, the glass bowl of my 727 was suddenly broken when I baking potatoes last night. It was bought few years ago but not frequently used. Luckily, there was no one around when the glass bowl was shed.

Tessasked

Is there a video I can look at or buy on this model?

Hi Tess,
Chef Peter Howard has a few youtube videos on how to cook in it. If you put easycook 727 deluxe, youtube in to your search engine then a few videos should come up.

Tess

Thank you I did find a lot that were very helpful. Can you tell me what is the height of the tall rack. The rack I have is approx 7 cms

Jean Y.

Jean Y.asked

how do you clean the top lid?

Janet

Technically you can’t clean the lid. But I use a damp scourer to clean the glass and gently wipe down the centre. Do not wet the electrical component.

Louise

Short answer, you don't. The best I have managed is baking soda paste rubbed over it and wiped off with a damp cloth but it still looked pretty ordinary afterwards. If I find something that works better I will post. Think Janet's damp scourer idea is a good one though so am trying next.

John K

John Kasked

Original 727e

How long does oven take to reach optimum temperature?
Should the warm up light turn off ?

Louise

I have found that the heat isn't like an oven, it's more instant. So I never pre warm it.
It's also very drying heat so if I'm heating something that is likely to burn before it fully heats it, I cover the food in foil. Also the light stays on as long as the machine is on at least it does on my machine John.

Get an answer from our members and EasyCook representatives

No reviews