4.1

72% · 135 · 28%

3.0
3.5
4.5
Brand Manager for EasyCook? Claim your listing.

JonoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA12 posts

Still works perfectly

Easy cooker has always been a very good cooker, have had it over 20 years, had no used it for a long time, considered moving it on, had to clean the oven ! What a job. Thought maybe I should use that easy cooker? Got it out , cleaned off the dust, it worked a treat, great meal cooks better than the oven, left it on the bench in wash mode. Not that hard to clean up. Just need to find a spot so it’s easy to get to and won’t be moving on my easy cooker. Show details
Gareth_Smith
Gareth_SmithRichmond-Tweed, NSW8 posts

$121 + postage for a new lid

I bought this turbo cooker from Bing Lee in August 2021 and already the fan is broken. EasyCook offered me a new lid for $121. This $199 machine should have lasted a lot longer than 15 months. I've now bought a Highlander on EBay for $112 with free postage. Show details
Diane2 posts
  Deluxe 727 Range

Can't live with out it, great oven

I have had mine for 17 years, use it every day for all my cooking for roast veg to meat of all kinds. The element has now given up, not happy I love my roast vegs. Show details
Anita
Anita

Never again

If only I knew how over rated this good looking oven is .no way I'd keep it or tell anyone else to buy it..did some air frying couple of times,,not too bad,,today I've split a small Ingham chicken 1.256 kg..and I've followed instructions per (booklet) 50 minutes on 200 Roast,,it's been on 3 times on 50 minutes & there's blood still coming out of it..Not wasting power on a small chook for 150 minutes..what a waste of $199..at Good Guys Bendigo..not their fault,,it's the stupid product Claimer..very annoying.. Show details
Brian O.
Brian O.
  Original 727e

This is my second one

Had the 717 for over 6 years and it is still going. The element cover wide and feel off and the chrome coating has come off the racks. This tells you how often we use it. I am still using it though, but due to the missing element cover, it sobering over cooks the top of the meat. This is the most used item in the kitchen and I'm glad I bought the updated model with the air fryer bowl. Highly recommend it. Show details
Happy Westie
Happy WestieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
Louise
Louisensw125 posts
Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts
  Verified Deluxe 727

I can't live without it!

Eversince I bought the EasyCook 747 electronic, I haven't used my built in oven for a long time! I gradually learnt how to use the EasyCook, from toasting at breakfast, baking a chiffon cake, roasting pork, lamb and chicken! It's doing everything for me, so easily. My boys cook pizzas and meat pies using it. It gets used all the time in my kitchen!

fairy_glitter
fairy_glitterNSW, 226029 posts
sudsey123
sudsey1234 posts

Not browning very well

I had a turbo oven for 25+ years from when they first came out, it was absolutely wonderful, everything crisped up and cooked really well, unfortunately it died. I thought I will spend a bit more than the ave $70 on a turbo oven and get another good one so I bought the EasyCook 11L Deluxe 727 Turbo, and much to my disappointment it just does not brown very well. My pork crackling was hard as rock and inedible, the chicken did not brown either on the suggested temperatures. I am left to cook on the highest temperature to get a nice colour or pork crackling. Not very impressed.

victor
victor26 posts
  Verified Deluxe 727

Try many this is the best

Try many but this is the best for quality, noise level, vibration, and cooking. It is easy to use and heats up quick enough. Came with air dry dish which is faster for cooking small portions. Easy to clean have not had it for long but already is far ahead of the competition.

Show details ·  1

Bobbyjo
Bobbyjo2 posts

So far, so good

Very early days - bought a Turbo 727 today. Roast shoulder pork for dinner tonight - moist meat, with lovely crisp crackling. Roast potatoes and pumpkin - perfect. Forgot to add the apple slices with the potatoes - am sure they'd cook well though. Even managed gravy in the bottom, utilising the meat juices, with added plain flour and the cooking water from peas and carrots that were cooked on the cook-top, so the nutrients in that were not lost down the sink. Hoping it continues to perform as well with all other dishes. we bought it mainly to use in the caravan, but I think it'll have a good workout in the kitchen at home as well.

Sam
Sam

Nice salesman job!

On mine the timer stopped working after about 6 months. Otherwise it seems OK. Sometimes the food gets a burnt plastic smell/taste too. I paid $30 extra for the worthless warranty. I recommend this cooker. Pizzas have to be heated in a frying pan first otherwise the bottom gets soggy with this device.

ValerieFrancis
ValerieFrancisPerth13 posts
  Deluxe 727

I inherited mine and honestly, did not think much of it until I used it

I now use it instead of the oven and the grill. I forget things so the timer means no more ruined dinners. It roasts to perfection and grills T bones in 7 minutes. Nothing over cooks or dries out, it is a dream to clean. On hot days, I put it out on the patio to cook a roast - too easy. I highly recommend this machine as a labour saving device that just gets better the more I use it. I did Yorkshire puddings in it the other day. They were perfect!

BelC0001
BelC0001Sydney, NSW18 posts

John585
John585 · Deluxe 727

Our easycook deluxe 727 has died after about 10 years and I want to replace the lid as all the rest is still good need advice about whether to replace with the original or the newer e model lid.

Col H.
Col H. · Deluxe 727

How do l cook a chicken what time does it take?

Christine Findlay · Deluxe 727

Hi - I do use the wash function on my Easy Cook oven which is very helpful, however the upper part of the bowl is very -stained heat stains? - which I find impossible to remove with a cleaning paste or bicarb of soda and elbow grease, so it just looks dirty Does anyone have a solution?

Diane

No sorry mine was the same, even washing by hand didn't help in the end. I loved my easy cook and had it for 17 years.

Christine Findlay

Thanks Diane - yes I have had mine for years and use it quite a lot and love it. Shame they look so "dirty" though.

Compare all EasyCook Deluxe 727 listings