EasyCook Deluxe 727

EasyCook Deluxe 727

Deluxe 727 Range, Original 727e

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.1

Never again

If only I knew how over rated this good looking oven is .no way I'd keep it or tell anyone else to buy it..did some air frying couple of times,,not too bad,,today I've split a small Ingham chicken 1.256 kg..and I've followed instructions per (booklet) 50 minutes on 200 Roast,,it's been on 3 times on 50 minutes & there's blood still coming out of it..Not wasting power on a small chook for 150 minutes..what a waste of $199..at Good Guys Bendigo..not their fault,,it's the stupid product Claimer..very annoying..

Purchased in August 2020 for $199.00.

This is my second one

Had the 717 for over 6 years and it is still going. The element cover wide and feel off and the chrome coating has come off the racks. This tells you how often we use it. I am still using it though, but due to the missing element cover, it sobering over cooks the top of the meat. This is the most used item in the kitchen and I'm glad I bought the updated model with the air fryer bowl. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2014 at Harvey Norman for $100.00.

Happy WestieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it!!

Purchased at Caravan RV Camping.

Louisensw

Brilliant 80% of the time

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't live without it!

Eversince I bought the EasyCook 747 electronic, I haven't used my built in oven for a long time! I gradually learnt how to use the EasyCook, from toasting at breakfast, baking a chiffon cake, roasting pork, lamb and chicken! It's doing everything for me, so easily. My boys cook pizzas and meat pies using it. It gets used all the time in my kitchen!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
fairy_glitter

fairy_glitterNSW, 2260

huge disappointment

Date PurchasedJune 2017
sudsey123

sudsey123

Not browning very well

I had a turbo oven for 25+ years from when they first came out, it was absolutely wonderful, everything crisped up and cooked really well, unfortunately it died. I thought I will spend a bit more than the ave $70 on a turbo oven and get another good one so I bought the EasyCook 11L Deluxe 727 Turbo, and much to my disappointment it just does not brown very well. My pork crackling was hard as rock and inedible, the chicken did not brown either on the suggested temperatures. I am left to cook on the highest temperature to get a nice colour or pork crackling. Not very impressed.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

victor

Try many this is the best

Try many but this is the best for quality, noise level, vibration, and cooking. It is easy to use and heats up quick enough. Came with air dry dish which is faster for cooking small portions. Easy to clean have not had it for long but already is far ahead of the competition.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

So far, so good...

Very early days - bought a Turbo 727 today. Roast shoulder pork for dinner tonight - moist meat, with lovely crisp crackling. Roast potatoes and pumpkin - perfect. Forgot to add the apple slices with the potatoes - am sure they'd cook well though. Even managed gravy in the bottom, utilising the meat juices, with added plain flour and the cooking water from peas and carrots that were cooked on the cook-top, so the nutrients in that were not lost down the sink. Hoping it continues to perform as well with all other dishes. we bought it mainly to use in the caravan, but I think it'll have a good workout in the kitchen at home as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Nice salesman job!

On mine the timer stopped working after about 6 months. Otherwise it seems OK. Sometimes the food gets a burnt plastic smell/taste too. I paid $30 extra for the worthless warranty. I recommend this cooker. Pizzas have to be heated in a frying pan first otherwise the bottom gets soggy with this device.

ValerieFrancis

ValerieFrancisPerth

I inherited mine and honestly, did not think much of it until I used it.

I now use it instead of the oven and the grill. I forget things so the timer means no more ruined dinners. It roasts to perfection and grills T bones in 7 minutes. Nothing over cooks or dries out, it is a dream to clean. On hot days, I put it out on the patio to cook a roast - too easy. I highly recommend this machine as a labour saving device that just gets better the more I use it. I did Yorkshire puddings in it the other day. They were perfect!

BelC0001

BelC0001Sydney, NSW

Perfect alternative to a normal oven

Ducato244

Ducato244South East Queensland, QLD

Throw away your normal oven

What a great appliance, cooks a chicken in 1/2 the time it takes in a wall oven using 1/2 the power. Have cooked a cake again in 1/2 time but you need a donut tin with a hole right through to cook it properly.
A large leg of lamb took longer than the chicken but was still quicker than cooking it in the
normal oven using less power. Will be used in place of the wall oven from now on!
Great for two people or even entertaining
low power consumption, easy clean,
Maybe the price?

mxng1

mxng1Vic, Australia

Quick and easy!

Why would I buy this when I already have a wall oven? Wrong! In laws gave it to me as a Christmas present and it's been the best thing ever. No more cleaning the large wall oven. Roast chicken & pork in under one hour and wipe down the oven. Easy!
Roast chicken & pork in under one hour and wipe down the oven to clean.
Expensive. The metal plate below the element is not easy to clean.

Bobbie14
Bobbie14
Nanjan10

Nanjan10AU

Why didn't I find out about this oven 30 years ago

DEBBIE
DEBBIE

Very disappointed, the glass bowl of my 727 was suddenly broken when I baking potatoes last night. It was bought few years ago but not frequently used. Luckily, there was no one around when the glass bowl was shed.

Pauline Fergus

Pauline Fergusasked

Original 727e

I have an original 727 Easy cook that I unfortunately put the top on the cord and burnt out the motor. Is it possiable to get the top motor replaced without receiving all accessories as I already have them.

J Balasked

Deluxe 727

Does anyone use the lid holder?
If so how?
I thought it would be free standing and that I could put the hot lid in it when checking/turning food and when finished cooking.
Its just arrived and I have no idea how to use it!
Thanks Jenny

Happy Westie

Hi Jenny, The lid holder hooks over either of the two side handles of the cradle the glass bowl sits in. So, when you place the lid into the holder the lid is vertical. While operating be sure to have the Easy Cook’s lid handle upright (so the element is paused)) while in the lid holder, otherwise it will burn it. There is a picture in the Cookbook/Instruction Manual on Page 11 which shows exactly how this looks.
Hope this helps.
Rhonda.

Hi Rhonda
Thanks , that's just the information I was after.
I had looked in my manual but couldn't find anything about it. I have just gone cover to cover and there on the inside of the back cover is a small picture under the heading of "Premium accessory pack" showing it in the position you mentioned - no instruction/advise tho.
I was concerned that the lid would be too hot and damage either the holder or the frame.

I shall give it a go!
Thanks again Jenny

Cal

Calasked

Deluxe 727

Can I get this same product for 3.5 L or less?

Louise

Doubt it but don't know for sure.

Compare both EasyCook Deluxe 727