MPN: TRRS0920T

Best choice for the winter

it is the best choice, if you look are looking for heating your room. probably, it takes 15-20 minutes to warm the room. I am very much satisfied with this heater as it satisfies our winter needs. That is KEEP OUR ROOM WARM.

Purchased in May 2019.

Noise Level
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Safety

excellent

This heater is an excellence. I bought that for Winter, barely use that because of its energy-using. This one took about 10-15 mins to warm my 5mx5m bedroom. It has the smell for the first few days of using but then everything is good. Like this product and highly recommend.

Good looking Heater

It's a Good looking heater

It can heat up quite fast and can easily heat up a 15 square meter room in about 25 mins

However the timer is not easy to use at first time, you need to read the instructions.

I bought this in the finical year end sale in Myer last year.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Amazing. Throws great heat.

We have put this in our bedroom and find it is so great at keeping us warm on very cold night's. Now just need to get a couple more for the other bedrooms. The settings make it great, you can set timers, set the temp etc just love it!
Only negative is there's only a handle on one side so can be a little hard to move on carpet. It has wheels so across hard floors moves easy but not so well on carpet.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Good product

It's a good product and very good looking.

We bought this in the finical year end sale in Myer. It can heat up quite fast and can easily heat up a 16 square room in about 30 mins

the only cons is not easy to understand how to use the timer.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Probably works better in smaller spaces

Purchased our oil heater today. Definitely not suitable for medium/ large rooms. It barely covers the area a couple of metres out from the bars.
I really wanted this to work better but unfortunately it just isn't doing the job.
It does have a timer which is great but I haven't had to use it yet. I have tried it in a smaller room but it's not as good as I had hoped.
We were recently interstate and had an oil heater the same size in the room we stayed in and it worked amazingly so I had high hopes for this one.
Oh well, we shall keep it for the kids rooms I think but definitely not going to cover any medium or large spaces.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Love the warm air.

Excellent for warming the air in the room so you don't have to sit right on top of it. At first it smells a bit with oil but that disappears with use. I like it as it works like a ducted heated house just warming up the air so you can do your daily chores or whatever and not feel like you need to be in front of the heater. Good value and has a five year warranty.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great Heater

It works well and perfects for study room or bedroom. Before I purchased it, I did some research about various types of heaters. Some people mentioned that this type of heater may produce some smelly gas but it did not happen. Overall it is good product and I purchased it from The Good Guys.

Good job done

We bought this heater this winter for kids room. It worked pretty well like heating up the room very quickly. The room is of medium size say 4 by 4 and it's done the job well with its power capacity. Once the temprature has reached desired level we just switch it down to a medium tier. The room will be in warm spring mode throughout the night. In energy saving wise it's a recommended product which is performing well.

It's ok- pricy - Can get better product out there

does the job, $120 is to much. For that price can be purchased 2 that will do the job.
First purchased product was faulty second one is playing up but driving 20min to take it for repear isn't right
Don't waste your $$
Test it before buying know repairs centre

Date PurchasedJun 2016