2.3

2.1
2.4
Wi-Fi
1.3
Brand Manager for Delta Air Lines? Claim your listing.

Alex Brennan
Alex BrennanIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Worst long haul flight of my life

3 hour delay, unfriendly and unresponsive staff, toilets were filthy and the food was disgusting. I will never fly Delta again. Show details
Jason O.
Jason O.

Zubair Hasan
Zubair Hasan2 posts

No compassion, incorrect baggage weigh

As title states. Delta weighed out bag at 57kg. We paid a excess baggage fee. Few days later same bag was 23kg as we were leaving the USA.
Delta has processed a refund for us which would have been appreciated except their response very much did not acknowledge their mistake and ended with directive that customers should be aware of baggage rules and excess fees.
Joshua S.
Joshua S.3 posts
Ben
BenSydney, NSW93 posts

SYD-NY: great flight

We usually have gone Qantas when travelling to the US. As we all know, Qantas is not what it used to be - so time for something better. My wife travelled with Delta and had a flawless trip. Booking process was simple and straightforward, prices were good, the flights were reasonably comfortable even in economy. Show details
Nóra Á.
Nóra Á.2 posts

Lost my baggage, no updates in 24 days

They lost my baggage, I flew from Kraków to Amsterdam with KLM and then to Minneapolis and then Raleigh. My baggage has never left Amsterdam. Their customer service is terrible! Waiting hours on the phone, they disconnect, never get back to you, even if they say they will, they are unhelpful and just keep pointing the finger at KLM (they also do nothing) but do nothing to escalate.
My baggage has been lost for 24 days now and there has been no updates since the beginning, total silence! No reimbursement, no baggage, I don't think they have ever tried to locate it! Show details
Wi-Fi
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD33 posts

Do not bother

All airlines tell you to get there as early as possible. We got to the airport 3hr prior. We would told we could not check in until 2hr prior. No food. No water. Hundreds standing at Fort Lauderdale airport were not allowed to checkin Show details
Michael P.
Michael P.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  • +3Thumbnail
Neil H.
Neil H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Down Graded without Consultation

Supposed to fly from Phoenix to Washington via Atalanta...Flight was altered to via Salt Lake City, without being informed. Once we arrived at Salt Lake City...At the Gate, issued new tickets with Seats in Row 45. We had paid for First Class...Gate Staff Rude and Dismissive, plus actually lied to us.
Placed an official complaint at the end of the Flight via Delta Website...Have not had a response. We are owed compensation for the difference in price and for not being dealt with properly.
We have many future trips into and around the US...Won't be using Delta again!! Show details
Imran
ImranSydney, NSW

Angela
Angela4 posts

Will not refund - buyer beware!!

We had flights to America from Australia booked with air New Zealand. Air NZ made a schedule change which didn’t suit so we received a full refund no problem (thanks Air NZ)
Then we booked with delta. Corona arrives and delta cancels our flights. Delta will not refund money. Delta is charging consumers a cancellation fee if they want to get any money back...but delta cancelled the flight! How can you legally take money, not provide a service then say it is ‘your policy’ to keep the money or only give some money back. They might be cheaper but they make they have ripped off their consumers during this pandemic. Absolutely disgraceful. Please do not use this airline!!!!! Show details
Tamara
TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
helen
helenSydney, NSW6 posts

Good service

Flew from San Francisco to sydney via LA.
Good service, lots of food available & entertaining was fine. Easy booking process and update using Delta website.
I would definitely fly with them again Show details
Rowan Boat
Rowan BoatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kenneth L S.
Kenneth L S.2 posts

Atrocious, cruel check in staff @ Boston international

My son & wife Business class travel out of Boston international heading home to Australia. They missed their flight cos checkin staff refused to allow his wife to travel on her married name. Even when they produce their original Australia marriage cert. her passport in maiden name. No help offered, just refused to allow boarding. Refused to contact virgin-original carrier or offer any assistance. This is what u can get if u travel on delta one. Enjoy delta atrocious cruel inhumane indifferent business class service by boston international ground staff. When u ground staff delta Boston international can treat delta top customers like that u are surely a long way from human civilisation Show details

Danielle R
Danielle R

Hi

I’m flying with delta airlines early next year and I’m flying with virgin airlines first and I’m worried about their checked in luggage allowance saying the measurement is 157cm (L+W+H). I work at a bag store with luggage and majority of our large cases are over that. Are they very strict?

Mal
Mal
Relle
Relle

Is there in flight entertainment on DL40 leaving Sydney 19th July to LAX at 1115?

Howard
Howard

Yes there should be in flight entertainment.

frank fielding
frank fielding

i am flying sydney to los angeles monday 26th august arrive la 6 .45 am connecting flight to calgary with westjet at8.50 am. is 2hrs and 5 minutes enough valid connection time?

Cathy J
Cathy J

It should be ...it will sldo be dependent on the terminal.from which.you cstch your connecting flight

Dani
Dani

Was it enough time ??

I'm flying Sydney to LA arriving 6.10 need to connect to another flight to Minneapolis at 8.4. Hope we make it

CategoryDomestic Airlines and International Airlines
International
Economy Included Carry On Luggage Limit 5kg
Economy Included Checked In Luggage Limit 23kg

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Delta Air Lines? Claim your listing.