Demazin Cold & Flu Tablets

Demazin Cold & Flu Tablets

It's ok but expected a bit better.

Very slow to take effect and although this is my first day/evening using it the effect is not as good as another one I have used in the past. I will see how it goes over the next couple of days and give an update if my opinion changes, but at this point I will go back to the brand I have used in the past. I purchased this on the chemists recommendation.

lasvegas1974

lasvegas1974

OK

It is okay, but i would try other brands before going with this one. If it works for you then good, but in my case i can't say its really helpful.My stuffy nose lingered for a good hour or so after going to sleep and i couldn's sleep properly because all the mucous kept running down the back of my throat and it seemed to have a caffeine affect where it kept me awake most of the night.I don't like the overall effectiveness of this product for the above reasons
    Easy to swallow
    I took like over an hour for effects to be seen maybe because it interacts with my thyoxine medication