5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Child Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Have used this product for almost 13 years!!!

I have a 14.5 year old and a 9 year old. I stumbled across this product when I sent father to the chemist to get medicine for our daughter's cold and he came back with the 'wrong' product. I have never looked back!! It doesn't matter if it is a Summer Cold, mild hay fever or a full blown Winter Virus- this little bottle of blue magic clears up my kids within 15-20 mins for a good 6-8 hours... Let's them sleep when they need to (congestion and sneezing usually keeps sick kids awake), and it is also great because it doesn't make them drowsy, so you can give it to them before they go to school and it lasts most of the day... At 14.5 my daughter refuses to try anything else because she knows that Demazin Blue Syrup is the only thing that makes her feel better, faster.
Inexpensive, consistent results, tastes great (peach-vanilla, I think?), the kids love it
The "colour-free" variation that came out later... I don't know what they changed, but it doesn't work like the 'Blue Syrup'