Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser

Mel

Avoid at all costs!

Lizzy

LizzyMurray Region, NSW

Love love love this product.

I've used a lot of different cleansers over the years on my sensitive skin and nothing has compared to this product. It does a through daily clean of my oily skin and leaves it feeling calm, cool and fresh. Can't recommend this product enough.

peppercat

peppercatNSW, 2759

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

this is a great cleanser for oily skin and also skin with alot of blemishes. Its a nice thick clay bases cleanser so only a small bit is needed and it rinses off completely. It is quite expensive however shop around on ebay etc and you will get a good bargain
    leaves skin feeling very clean and smoother. only a small amount is needed because it is quite thick. Has a nice and fresh smell. Rinses easily and can even be left on for a few minutes to act as a quick mask.
    expensive. can be a bit drying on skin that isnt oily.

Jme

JmeAU

OK

This product is suited to oilier skin, leaving it feeling smooth and refreshed.

However it doesn't foam up like other cleansers (obviously because it is a clay based) and also I found it wasn't as effective at removing makeup as the other dermalogica cleansers.

I will say though that you only need a little so it will last you awhile.

OK

Overall I am not 100% on this product. As I said i have only just started using it along with the microfoliant and the active moist. I have already had a few quite painful pimples appear but hopefully this is just my skin getting rid of all the bad stuff and this will pass! Finger crossed!
    It left my skin feeling refreshed and smooth.
    I only started using this product a couple of weeks ago and have noticed a fair few spots starting to appear. Hopefully this will pass once my skin becomes used to the cleansing routine.