Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50

Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50

3.8

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Mel

MelPERTH

Skin heaven

I have used this product for at least 3yrs and my skin has never felt or looked better. Perfect for summer months as it's light and non-greasy. I mix it with a few drops of Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Booster to improve the effects. In winter months, Dynamic Skin Recovery is too thin to protect my skin from the cold and wind, so I switch to Age Smart Super Rich Repair mixed with a little Hydrating Booster and I'm good to go. Highly recommend Dermalogica products. Some of them work best in combination with each other.

Ease of Application

LillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product but....

I used to use this all the time and I loved it! BUT I started using Trentinoin and now my skin can't tolerate it. It burns and stings on application. Not saying its a bad product just not for sensitive skin.

Purchased in January 2020 for $80.00.

Ease of Application
Kat2705

Kat2705South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent day cream / sunscreen

I.don't normally use Dermalogica products however was given a sample of this product to try. I live in a very hot climate so need a good moisturizer with SPF.My estee lauder day cream was only 15+.On using the product i found less is more as otherwise your skin may become shiny and it absorbs beautifully on the skin. Perfect under makeup or with your primer.Can Recommend.

Moisturisers

Find out how Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 compares to other Moisturisers

Very Disappointed

I wanted so badly to love this product! I usually adore the Dermalogica range and I know how important it is to use a 50+ sunscreen. I never review products but since this one surprised me and considering the cost, I wanted to warn others. Straight after using this product I get a burning sensation over my face. I do not normally have sensitive skin. I have tried to continue using it thinking my skin just needed to adjust. However, the stinging did not subside and my face is red immediately after application. After one week of trying this my skin broke out in deep sore pimples. No more for me! This product went straight to the bin. I suggest trying a sample size first in case you too have a negative reaction to this product.

KATTAX

KATTAXNorwegiA

My favorite product with spf :))

The skin always feels great, soft and subtle, looks much healthier, doesn't shine so much like after other spf creams, plus smells lovely. I have been using this cream for some years now. Occasionally I would buy other brand just for a change, but I am NEVER fully satisfied and go back to this 1 :) This is my nr.1 & I recommend!
everything, skin does not shine so much like after other spf creams and feels great and subtle
the price :D