Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser

Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

judy

judycoolum beach

Onto my second bottle.

I am now using my second bottle of this cleanser, the salon size I like it so much. At 61 I was looking for a daily way to resurface my skin in a gentle way. This cleanser does the trick with the aid of an exfoliating toner from Clinique.

ettason

ettasonPERTH

What a lovely product!

Does exactly what it says. My skins feels so smooth, plump and clean after using this. I wondered about the exfoliation as you can't feel the granules of a traditional exfoliator, but your skin really does feel super clean and smooth. And you only need the smallest amount. I recommend this to all my friends.
delivers on its promise
a little pricey but worth it

Jasper
Jasper

I agree with Ettason - you cannot feel a thing whilst it is exfolitaing - but your skin feels great. Take care around your eyes - as will sting!