Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon

Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TashaSydney

Miracle gel-cream!

I really really like this product!!
My husband complimented me on how glowy and bright my skin is.
Sound Sleep Cocoon has silky but not a heavy texture.
I have an acne-prone and oily skin and it's very hard to find a good hydrating gel or cream. I forgot about breakouts. My skin looks fresh and plump in the morning.

Bubblinkyasked

Hi Tasha, how do you think it would be on 45+yrs skin that is "aging normally" (a few eyes wrinkles, a little loss of tone, a bit dry)? Where I live there are no stockists for me to get a sample. Thanks for your ideas.

Hello Ms or Mrs.
I bought the same gel for mum (she is 49 y.o), and she liked it. Her skin is more radiant and glowing now.
But if you want to tone your skin muscles the best solution is face fitness. Check on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/faceyogamethod

Regards :)

Bubblinky

Thanks Tasha. I have great success with their Multi Vitamin Mask. When I first bought it, I used it every night for 2 weeks, instant moisture, no more crapeiness. My face looked more smooth & radiant. I was not really looking to change, but an always happy to try something new.

Get an answer from our members and Dermalogica representatives

CategoryMoisturisers