Dermalogica Ultrarich Body Cream

Dermalogica Ultrarich Body Cream

sarahca

sarahca

I have very dry sensitive skin and have to avoid many products. This one was recomended to me by a beauty specialist and she was right it really does hydrate my skina nd it lasts all day.
    it smells fabulous and feels great and leaves you feeling refreshed.
    ok it is pricey but.. i think it is probaly worth it.

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good

I was provided with a sample sachet of this cream and I really loved using it but to buy it would be very expensive especially at the rate that I lavishly slather cream on. The cream felt great and certainly provided perfect hydration for my skin on my legs, arms and tummy. It felt wonderful too knowing that it was a cream that had plenty of research behind it and wasn't just cheap junk. I felt like I was really doing my skin a favour.
    Felt beautiful to use and made my skin feel completely pampered and hydrated.
    I don't the price is reasonable compared to other similar products on the market.

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

OK

Dermalogica makes great face care products but i cant see a reason why this moisturiser stands out. Its very think and has a nice luxiorious feel but is very expensive
    Lovely feel on the skin, leaves it very silky smooth. Nice neutral fragrance. The pump pack is handy also
    price. Dermalogica makes great face products but this moisturiser definitly isnt better than any others that ive tried. Not worth the money. The cream doesnt last a long time because its very think and doesnt spread on skin. On a humid/ hot day it gets very stiky and doesnt absorb into skin.

Moisturisers