3.7

• Normal Skin
Causes Irritation Yes · No
Ease of Application
Smell
Brand Manager for Dermatix Silicone Gel? Claim your listing.

pilotgirl
pilotgirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Had a nasty red burn on my forearm

Had a nasty red burn on my forearm. Applied twice daily for a month. Scar has almost gone. Redness vanished in 2 weeks! Expensive, but it works brilliantly. Still on first tube. Highly recommended Show details
Dr. Kim Lowe
Dr. Kim LoweFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent product

I am a GP and recommend this. Acne scarring can be treated with laser dermabrasion for $2-4,000 or, Dermatix for about $35. Results are impressive. Keloid scars also benefit impressively. Show details
Johnno P
Johnno PBrisbane9 posts

Vacgirl
VacgirlSydney4 posts

Ludmila M.
Ludmila M.

Absolutely useless thing

I agree with first writer.Bought on eBay 1 month ago. it was in black packaging. Before bought in white-blue packaging,everything was OK. Dried in few seconds. May be producers changed their formula, ingredients are different in 2 items.

Angela46
Angela46Perth, WA2 posts

Absolute junk!!

Let me save you some time and money. Don't buy this stuff!! It doesn't do anything! It's too expensive and doesn't dry like it says it does and so far after using this product for several months it has not changed my scar at all. I would not recommend this product at all.

It is supposed to dry in 4 - 5 minutes to a sheet but even when removing the excess like the product info tells you to it still doesn't dry!! It's expensive as well and there is no change in appearance even after using it for several months

Raluca
Raluca

I have few small but deep burns on my face. The tissue heald beautifully but I have red marks. Would this gel help reduce or eliminate all the coloration in the skin? I saw a beauty therapist that said I have lack of pigmentation.

Pete Johnson
Pete Johnson

I have scars (track marks) from when I used to inject methamphetamine. Does Dermatix Silicone Gel reduce these types of scars?

Brand Manager for Dermatix Silicone Gel? Claim your listing.