3DermaVeen Sensitive Relief Eczema Lotion 250ml

• Dry Skin
Causes Irritation Yes · No
Ease of Application
Smell
Brand Manager for DermaVeen? Claim your listing.

PHY
PHY6 posts

Improved my skin condition a lot!

I love this product as it is a lot thicker than other creams in the market. My skin truly feels moisturised after putting this on. It also improved my skin barrier by a huge amount. My skin feel thicker and less prone to allergies. Great product for people who suffered from eczema! Give it a go! Show details
Glenn.
Glenn.Rushworth9 posts

Perfect!

For the last few years I've developed contact dermatitis, its been horrible, red skin, blisters, cracked. Tried everything. Then I came across this its been just over a week and my skin is starting to heal, no more cracks or dryness the redness is starting to go. I love this product!

Shay
ShayWestern Australia19 posts

Perfect for dry & sensitive skin

Both me and one of my kids have sensitive, easily irritated skin. This product is great for everyday use and great after swimming or other activities where your skin can become highly irritated. After using this product my skin is instantly calm and soft! Its great for dry skin as well!

Netty Vill
Netty VillAU4 posts

David
David

Not great

The lotion fails to moisturise after me after showers so when I go to sleep I flake all over my bed. It leaves you an icky feeling on your skin. Needs to be more greasy.

inks
inksTasmania7 posts

Not for babies!

Sadly, my son has suffered with eczema and psoriasis since he was 3mths old. This was one of the handful of products recommended to me by my doctor to use on babies for mild flare ups. After using another product for a few months, I switched to this as the weather warmed up and flare ups were more common. Every night when I applied it, my son (who is now 9mths old) would cry and squirm, which he didn't do with any of the other products. Three weeks in and his flare ups have not improved at all. So today I purchased something else and he didn't squeal or squirm at all. In fact he enjoyed every minute of it like he used to. Needless to say we will be not using this product again.

T.T
T.T

Saw instant results in two days

Having suffered from eczema as a child and having it come back suddenly as an adult I looked for a more sensitive lotion . My eczema had gotten pretty bad and was all over my legs and at times prevented me from sleeping in just two days it dramatically vanished causing instant relief

teagir
teagir

Dermaveen eczema lotion

It is better than their eczema cream. Want to b able to get it in 1 litre size.The 250 ml only lasts a week. So far it seems to be the best product for my eczema type that I have tried so far. I think everyone's skin is different. Certainly the cream did nothing for me.
It is not too greasy. Calms the skin down. There's something in it that seems to heal as well as moisturize.
Not the 100% instant cure that all eczema sufferers are desperately hoping someone will invent.
Get it right
Get it right

Actually second thoughts it probably is about four stars