Dermaveen Sensitive Relief Eczema Ointment 200ml

Dermaveen Sensitive Relief Eczema Ointment 200ml

3.9

Great for dry patches and on your feet

I Don't have eczema, but my friend works for the company that manufacturers this so i get it cheap.

I put it on the if I have very dry patches of skin in winter. I have put it on lips and nose and its good like vaseline.

This stuff is absolutely great to put on your feet. It absorbs well. Put on on at night and in the morning, your feet are all soft again. Best footcream out there that actually works and doesn't cost an arm and leg.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$8.00.

Smell
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Ash

Ash

Relief within 10 minutes

I bought this product on a whim as the skin around my mouth has been insanely dry over the past months and no amount of lotions and potions seemed to get rid of it, everything else I used just helped with minor relief but after a while the area would become itchy and flaky again.

I tested it in store and after about 5 minutes my mouth didn't feel sore and stiff from the dryness and the flakiness was gone! A little bit goes a long way!

Astrid D.

Astrid D.Central Queensland, QLD

Irritated my eczema!

I thought this would relieve my eczema symptoms. I applied it liberally and almost went crazy with the itch it induced on my eczema affected skin. Not good for my skin, unfortunately.

Purchased in July 2019 at Emu Park pharmacy for A$12.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Dermaveen Sensitive Relief Eczema Ointment 200ml compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Lisa Paton

Lisa PatonSouth East Queensland, QLD

High hopes... very disappointed

My 13 year old son suffers from Eczema. We tried Dermaveen Eczema Ointment hoping for some relief for him. Within 2 minutes it made his eczema very angry and red. We quickly washed it off. Dermaveen Eczema Ointment just didn't work for us. Back to the drawing board.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$9.95.

Smell
Causes IrritationYes
Val Handel

Val HandelSydney, NSW

My only relief and restoration.

This ointment has been my skin saviour. I get very dry skin around my lips lasting weeks sometimes, so painful and raw. I’ve tried so many products, pawpaw, lip balms, Vaseline, creams but would only get temporary relief. This ointment actually restores my skin back to health. Now I am using it on my baby’s head as he’s had dry spots and it’s only been two days and it’s añmost gone. It does go on oily but absorbs well. All I know is nothing else worked but this ointment.

Purchased in March 2018 at Priceline.

Kizzy1984

Kizzy1984

Amazing!!

I have eczema and dermatitis on my hand, it’s been there for years causing me grief, I’ve tried so many creams but nothing helped, if anything they sometimes made it worse! Recently it started to spread across to my other hand and was flaring up so I tried this ointment.... two days later and it’s almost all cleared up! Amazing!!

ColinW

ColinWGold Coast QLD

Love it

I've had eczema, dry skin, for most of my adult life and I find this ointment really helps to moisturize. Yes it's greasy a bit like Vaseline, but I find it is quickly absorbed and generally helps much more than cream based alternatives keeping me feeling moisturized for hours and reducing the itch. The causes of eczema is very individual so it may not work for all. However, it seems to work for me and I would rather use it than cortisone/prescription alternatives.

Michael222222

Michael222222AU

Ointment

I think the ointment work heaps better than any cream. It may be oily but if I use it at night the eczema is nearly gone by morning. I can't think more highly of it.

nomes

nomessunshine coast

Great for keeping skin moisturised.

I read an article that referred eczema sufferers to needing a strict regime, since then as soon as my toddler is out of the bath the ointment is on from head to toe and its been working for a few weeks now. I have not had the same success with other products at all and like many of you we have gone through a lot. Initially she reacted to the cream but she had not come strait out of the bath and I put it down to a mixture of creams and perhaps perfumes she may have come into contact with - Overall I am really happy with how the ointment is working.

Skin Irritation Care Products

Lay

LaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Not effective for topical eczema

I have eczema on my fingers and I used this product as an overnight treatment however have not found it to be effective in relieving sore, itchy dry skin. It felt like having plain Vaseline on my hands!! Nothing beats a salt water soak with sorbolene afterwards. I also strongly recommend Nutraplus Urea cream too.

mandyjess

mandyjessNSW, 2759

Great for dry skin or sensitive skin

I was told to try the DermaVeen range of skin care on my 6 year old son who suffers from dry skin and eczema. I have since been using their Soap Free Wash, Shower and Bath Oil and Eczema Ointment on him. It has hydrated his skin better than previous products we have tried. It contains colloidal oatmeal which soothes dry and irritated skin. Can't recommend it enough.
It hydrated my son's skin from first use

Maria21

Maria21SYDNEY

Great for Eczema & nappy rash

I love this product! My daughter has suffered from bad eczema ever since she was born. I use this product after ever bath. Normal creams are absorbed into the skin after only a few seconds but this product holds moisture & takes about 30minutes which works wonders on my little girl. We also use it for bad diaper rashes, unlike a lotion this ointment creates a barrier & really helps heal with severe nappy rash. It works for us & a tub lasts forever!!!

Jme

JmeAU

Good

I started using this product for my baby who suffers from eczema, as a moisturiser. Applied regularly throughout the day, it helps to keep her skin from drying out.

Whilst it is oily (being an ointment) definitely adds that extra barrier that a cream based moisturiser doesn't add, but dissolves into the skin after a few minutes.

The good thing about the product is that it doesn't contain lanolin or parabens and doesn't clog pores so it is good for all over use for baby.
Reasonably priced, no lanolins or parabens

Melbourne_citizen

Melbourne_citizenAU

Bad

This ointment is extremely oilly and greasy... it's much too liquified and runny. I should have got the cream or lotion instead.
Fragrance free