Dewalt 54V Flexvolt Brushless Grass Trimmer & Brushcutter DCM571X1-XE

Dewalt 54V Flexvolt Brushless Grass Trimmer & Brushcutter DCM571X1-XE

MPN: DCM571X1-XE
See the Best Battery Whipper Snippers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dewalt? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1
  • Safety
rover
roverNorthern Region, NSW

Recommended

Only used it once bit if she keeps up this attitude, will be the best unit I have used. Surprising longevity and power for a battery powered snip. Bit long but super light

Purchased in October 2021 at Sydney Tools for $430.00.

Nz reviewer
Nz reviewerNz

Total p.o.s

There hasn’t been one day I’ve used mine without one side of the line getting sucked back into the head. Occasionally both lines disappear back into the head.
If you buy this heap of sh*t you will spend more time setting the line in it than you will trimming.

Purchased in May 2019 for $350.00.

Marko
MarkoMelbourne

Great line trimmer but terrible at times

Cuts well, great battery life, lightweight, but the line always breaks. I spend more time winding and feeding the line than I do cutting. A 5-minute job could take me 30 minutes. I have tried the premium line, winding it on the spool tightly and loosely, short line when cutting, but it always breaks. On slow speed it may last a little longer, I have gone 15 minutes without it breaking but the average time could be 1-2 minutes.

Purchased in March 2019 at Sydney Tools.

Crocker
CrockerAU

Cuts well but line keeps jamming.

I have a DCM5712xe string trimmer 54v . As a senior person at first i found it too tall and awkward and the crossbar handle catches in wire fences etc. When its working its great and it has to deal with some tough weeds on our block. My trouble is the line which is difficult to wind on and it seems to either jam or pull the whole lot out. I have tried dewalt brand line and a generic line, i seem to waste so much line and get sick of rewinding the line. Love it being battery.

Purchased at Sydney Tools ACT.

Battery Whipper Snippers

Find out how Dewalt 54V Flexvolt Brushless Grass Trimmer & Brushcutter DCM571X1-XE compares to other Battery Whipper Snippers

Wally
WallySydney, NSW

Best trimmer i have used

I bought the trimmer as all my tools are dewalt and my petrol trimmer is on the way out. The machine is lighter and cuts perfectly. I wish I bought it earlier.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $420.00.

Judy
JudyDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Line Trimmer

So easy to use and powered through our jungle of weeds after the recent rain. No fumes or cords. Excellent.
I have always been afraid of whipper snippers and left it to my husband but no longer after I made this purchase.

Purchased in February 2020 at Total Tools for $599.00.

Mark
MarkSydney

The most frustrating day of my life