Dewalt DCN692

Dewalt DCN692

MPN: DCN692
See the Best Nail / Staple Guns in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dewalt? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

hamsi
    hamsiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Nailer

After reading some cautious reviews, reluctantly I bought a Dewalt DCN692ME-XE frame nailer.
    I have used it to build pine frame for decking. Used 70mm and 90mm nails.
    It is powerful, fast and easy to use.
    Battery consumption is reasonable. It's 4.0 mAh battery needed to recharge after around 500 nails.

Neal Nugent
    Neal Nugent

Awesome!!

I have been a Milwaukee user for a few years and couldn't wait any longer for them to bring out a framing nail gun. I am an electrician who wanted a gun for putting in fan noggins and studs for switch plates. The Dewalt is awesome. I've been using it now for around 3 months and loving it. I also put a fence up with it and it went great. It does get a little heavy if using all day but a few breaks in between and it's fine. I haven't used it in hardwood yet but I don't think any go great without an air compressor when it comes to hard wood.