Diggers White Spirits

Diggers White Spirits

See the Best Solvent & Drain Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mandy

MandySouth Australia

Surface cleaner

Have used Digger surface cleaner for a long time , loved it and recommended it to friends BUT......... I don’t know what on earth they have done to it recently but it absolutely stinks. Makes us feel sick and headachey .......disgusting stuff......flushed it down the sink and I’m back to Windex and Mr Muscle.
Why the change???.
If it ain’t broke...don’t fix it!!

Brett W

Brett WPerth

Leaves a strong kero smell

Kip35

Kip35CANBERRA

White spirits is a great dry cleaning fluid

This is the old 'dry cleaning fluid' and is great for removing stains from expensive suits, furniture and clothing...a far cheaper option than expensive dry cleaning bills...last week my local dry cleaner wanted $30 to clean 2 suits...no way, suggest you test in a small area first, hang outside, undercover to air thoroughly when finished...
Easy to use and cheap