Pro, Standard, Pro Plus, Advanced
See the Best Drones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for DJI? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Only four uses

I purchased a DJI phantom 4. Have had four practice sessions. Went to have another go and found the controller would not charge up. I rang dji and they seemed to recognise the problem straight away. They gave me a choice to send it for repair. It is either a board problem which would cost $400. plus or another Degenerative problem which would cost me $150. Plus postage. I have an uneasy feeling that I am being had. I said how could this happen after so little use. He gave me an excuse you need to use it more often. I find this unsatisfactory and feel I have wasted my money on a device that at first looked first rate.

Purchased in November 2017 at Aus-Cameras.com.au.

Andy777
Andy777Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved my phantom 4

Very fast and has a great camera. It has good battery life and the build quality is very sturdy and firm. It hovers great in extreme windy conditions. A great buy with excellent resale value.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $2,300.00.

Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Time-wasting. Keep away from DJI products

Lopezjose7
Lopezjose7Sydney, NSW

An amazing expensive toy

Purchased in August 2017.

mikell
mikellMid North Coast, NSW

Very poor backup and instructions

Messages come up on screen that can't be resolved. No options for help other than incorrect youtube videos. Better support is necessary. Database update required but cannot update. Conflicting instructions

Purchased in January 2017 for $2,000.00.

serenity
serenityAuckland NZ

Phantom 4 Drone by DJI

Mavic Pro went rogue

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Excellent repair service

I would like to thank DJI repair service for their prompt service on my Drone. The Drone casing had broken. DJI have replaced the casing and cleaned dust and dirt off the Drone. All this for no extra cost. I am very happy with the Phantom 4 Pro it has been an excellent investment.

NSWGELLY
NSWGELLYNarooma

Amazing drone - Crap batteries

BellVueQ1
BellVueQ1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DJI Phantom 4 Pro (Obsidian Edition)

Date PurchasedDec 2017
todd
toddsydney

Very bad company,be warned,don't buy off DJI.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Byrno
ByrnoHighfields

As good as the higher models

Find out how DJI Phantom 4 compares to other Drones

Dji phantom 4 advanced product and warranty fail!

dior2009
dior2009Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CANT FLY IT!!!!

I've had the new P4P for a week now, when you start it up first time you are forced into a firmware upgrade. Since my first flight the drone shakes and wobbles badly, so photos are blurred and video is useless. I've re-calibrated IMU and Compass dozens of times without success. I've now been told I need to wait for the next firmware update for a POSSIBLE fix!!! I've checked online forums and there are hundreds of people experiencing the same problem. Meanwhile I need the drone for my photography work, so I'm losing money. I upgraded from the older P3P and that was an awesome drone and I'm really sorry to have sold it. The P4P is a lemon. Dont buy it!!!

Rose
RoseVictoria

DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO Firmware Issues Cause Drone To Malfunction & Hit Water - Now Dead!!

Date PurchasedMay 2017