DJI Phantom 4

DJI Phantom 4

Advanced, Pro, Pro Plus and Standard

See the Best Drones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lopezjose7

Lopezjose7Sydney, NSW

An amazing expensive toy

Purchased in August 2017.

mikell

mikellMid North Coast, NSW

Very poor backup and instructions

Messages come up on screen that can't be resolved. No options for help other than incorrect youtube videos. Better support is necessary. Database update required but cannot update. Conflicting instructions

Purchased in January 2017 for $2,000.00.

serenity

serenityAuckland NZ

Phantom 4 Drone by DJI

Mavic Pro went rogue

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Excellent repair service

I would like to thank DJI repair service for their prompt service on my Drone. The Drone casing had broken. DJI have replaced the casing and cleaned dust and dirt off the Drone. All this for no extra cost. I am very happy with the Phantom 4 Pro it has been an excellent investment.

NSWGELLY

NSWGELLYNarooma

Amazing drone - Crap batteries

BellVueQ1

BellVueQ1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DJI Phantom 4 Pro (Obsidian Edition)

Date PurchasedDec 2017

todd

toddsydney

Very bad company,be warned,don't buy off DJI.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Byrno

ByrnoHighfields

As good as the higher models

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Dji phantom 4 advanced product and warranty fail!

dior2009

dior2009Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CANT FLY IT!!!!

I've had the new P4P for a week now, when you start it up first time you are forced into a firmware upgrade. Since my first flight the drone shakes and wobbles badly, so photos are blurred and video is useless. I've re-calibrated IMU and Compass dozens of times without success. I've now been told I need to wait for the next firmware update for a POSSIBLE fix!!! I've checked online forums and there are hundreds of people experiencing the same problem. Meanwhile I need the drone for my photography work, so I'm losing money. I upgraded from the older P3P and that was an awesome drone and I'm really sorry to have sold it. The P4P is a lemon. Dont buy it!!!

Rose

RoseVictoria

DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO Firmware Issues Cause Drone To Malfunction & Hit Water - Now Dead!!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

zjc743

zjc743Perth

Fantastic drone

Amazing drone, great flight time out of the batterys and range, i have got out to 3.4km before it came home, image quality is not the best but for the price its great.
Sport mode is a lot of fun but dont use it unless you are very use to your drone.
Hope to get the phantom 5 when it comes out.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

JGMD

JGMDSydney

Good but looses signal much quicker than Mavic

Found the drone to be great however when we've taken both the Phantom 4 and the Mavic out the Phantom 4 drops out well before the Mavic does. Might be just my specific drone buts it's still annoying. That said the footage is brilliant and the it's super easy to control.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Eclipse11

Eclipse11Melbourne

Long term Phantom user

Have recently sold a couple of phantom 2 drones with GoPro cams after a few years of trouble free use and recently purchased a phantom 4 about a week before the P4 Pro was released. No issues (except the High wind warning that pops up on the Go 4 app regardless of wind speed. Not a big issue, sure it will be fixed in a firmware upgrade. So impressed with video (and Image) quality with these 2 models. As a pilot I am meticulous with pre-flight checks and use the same principle. of "This aircraft is un-airworthy until proven otherwise" with UAV's.
One tip, put something red ( strip of cloth or similar )and prominent on the P4 camera protector ensuring you remove it before flight.

mickyt

mickyt

Reliability and Quality have no place in a sentence with DJI

Date PurchasedOct 2016

JamesDL2

JamesDL2Yungaburra, Queensland

Money well spent

So far only minor hiccups - overall a wonderful experience.
Flying for fun - so far amazing results.

Only point of note- I had a sticky gimbal on opening the box. Turned out to be some adhesive from a cable was sticking to the back of the camera. This was removed by rubbing with my finger allowing the camera to correctly calibrate on setup.

I don't think I've bought anything else I've enjoyed more

If you're looking to get into the Drone world, I'd suggest you don't look at anything else than a DJI branded product. The DJI Phantom 4 is bar far the best value for money Drone on the market. It appeals to the most advanced Pilot all the way to a Novice.

I bought mine from Bing Lee Rhodes, they had a really good display of Drones and I was incredibly surprised at how much knowledge the staff had. I was even able to fly it outdoors before my purchase which was well beyond my expectation.

Chris

Chris

Drones.

The DJI Phantom 4 is the best drone on the market. Outstrips all other competitors on price, features and onboard avoidance systems. Camera and video are as good as you can get. One of the best purchases I've ever made. And it's great fun. Boys and their toys. Thankyou DJI.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Anaprc

AnaprcBrisbane

Fell from the air!

Flying for the second time only, made a few flights that were just fine, and then it just turned off the propellers in the sky and went into free fall, crashing on the ground and obviously breaking.
I've only read excellent reviews on it, so I want to let everyone know that this happened! Go to DJI forum and see for yourself that it has happened to other people as well!
If you are flying yours, BE CAREFUL!!!!! Don't fly it over people! I just consider myself lucky it didn't fall on anyone's head! But very frustrated I spent so much money on something that is not reliable!
Also, don't buy it from overseas! DJI is not taking responsibility for it to have it fixed in Australia because I bought it overseas.

Date PurchasedSep 2016