Doss SoundBox XL DS1685BLK

Doss SoundBox XL DS1685BLK

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Andy S.

Andy S.Sydney, NSW

One of the best Bluetooth Speaker for its price!!

The Doss Soundbox XL is a recent purchase. I have own many Bluetooth speakers in my time but i really like the Doss Soundbox XL. Great Bass and Treble response with enough power to fill a large room. It connects with Bluetooth, Aux and Micro SD CARD. Its about AU$130 and its worth every penny. The battery life is excellent, about 10 hours at about 50% Volume. No distortion even at maximum volume. The design, slick and practical functional operating buttons. Highly recommended who loves a big loud and quality sound!

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $120.00.

Darce

DarceSydney, NSW

Small speaker. BIG sound

I was looking at buying a bluetooth speaker but anything that is of good quality was beyond my budget. So after doing extensive research on bluetooth speakers I stumbled across this. Everyone that reviewed it said it's a great speaker so i decided to purchase 1. To be honest, I was very skeptical because it was quite cheap. I received it. Powered it up and chose a song with a good bass drop and omg!! This thing thumps!! I certainly didn't regret purchasing it. The allround sound is incredible!! If you're looking for a thumping good speaker that doesn't break the bank. This will not dissapoint.