Dove Essential Nutrients Deep Cleansing Cream

Dove Essential Nutrients Deep Cleansing Cream

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MR8

MR8Brisbane

Great multitasker with some brilliant ingredients

I bought this recently on Priceline as I was curious about the old cold cleanser routine. You apply it onto a dry face and massage it in and then wipe it clean with a warm facecloth. You need to rinse and repeat until your face is clean. Done this way, it removes makeup, cleans, steams, exfoliates and moisturises your face. It really does cover several steps of a night-time routine. I found it did bring a few zits to the surface initially but then my skin got better. I also use a tiny amount as a moisturiser on weekends because the ingredients are really lovely.

missy

missyTea Gardens, Newcastle nsw

This is a product i cant live without.

I have used dove for years and have been very happy with it. i have been unable to find any store stocking it around Tea Gardens ,,Newcastle, Maitland area. Please help?

New user and I'm loving it!

PatelMELBOURNE

Perfect Product

I have been using this Cream for 40 years (Years ago the name was pond).
and I would not use anything else on my face also, it's wounderfull for taking
off make up. People ask me what I use because my skin looks youthful and is very smooth.
I am 65 years old and I would not use anything else but dove (prior pond) as a cold cream.
Inexpensie, and good product

Cara-lyn

My most favourite beauty product!

I have been using this since I first started wearing makeup almost 40 years ago. Gentle enough to use around eyes while at the same time effective enough to remove even waterproof mascara. I was devastated when I discovered my local supermarkets are no longer stocking it. I will travel as far as is necessary to get it. Very, very reasonably priced too.
Inexpensive, effective, gentle on skin & eyes

Just love it

This is the equivalent of Ponds Cold Cream. Great cheap cleanser which is gentle enough to remove eye makeup without causing irritation. I use this in the shower with a warm face washer because I find it leaves your skin a little oily if it isn't washed off properly. Best for people with dry skin as it is very moisturising. Leaves my skin, clean, fresh and very soft. Would definitely buy again and again.
Inexpensive

romana

romana

kymmulvey

kymmulvey

I remembered Ponds cold cream and searched the net looking for their cold cream. I discovered the dove cold cream is the same and tried it. It has the lovely smell I remember from my childhood as mum used it then.(She has awesome skin still).
I use it to remove mascara and lippy. Then I smooth some over my face and wash off with a warm cloth. It gently and quickly removes all traces of makeup, and makes my skin very soft. I just love it.
It really removes all make up easily

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

I used this cream for the first time last night and i was so surprised how well it removed all my makeup on my face and eyes,
I love this cleansing cream. It removes all traces of my face makeup and waterproof mascara so well. It made my skin feel so soft and smooth after using it. I was actually so surprised when i wiped my face clean how much makeup was on the cloth. My normal cleanser definitly doesnt do that. From now on ill use this product to remove my makeup all the time. i have very sensitive skin and this didnt make it feel tight or sore at all
make it in a bigger container!

FleurK

FleurKAU

Nothing beats this product-NOTHING. Not as many stores are stocking it these days, but I will always source it even if I have to drive a few miles.I am a long and faithful user.
The best cleanser I have ever used to take off not only make up but also all traces of mascara and eye wear! I have used it for years and years before it was called Ponds deep cleanser. I have tried other products but have always returned to this one due to the cheap price and the ability to remove all traces of make-up!
I know its too thick to stick in a tube for dispensing but I hate the fact I have to dip my fingers into the cream, I am very conscious of bacteria etc. Perhaps I need to invest in a few ice cream sticks?

Rose M

Rose Masked

Dove cream white color is good in winters for dry skin or dove pink color good in winters?

Jen

Jenasked

Has Dove stopped making the Essential Nutrients Deep Cleansing Cream ? I have been using it for years but now cannot find it anywhere...... I live on the Gold Coast . HELP...... does anyone know where I can get it ??

Cara-lyn

I bought some recently from a Priceline Pharmacy. I noticed it is no longer stocked by my local supermarket. I live in Tasmania.

Hi Jen,
I have bought this product from my Local Priceline Pharmacy in Karingal - Frankston Victoria. Maybe you should give them a call.
Hope this help.
Jenny

brianasked

Howdy - how would I find out the ingredients without actually buying the skincare product? - Cheers

Cara-lyn

Hi Brian, my first suggestion would be to look at the product in the supermarket, the ingredients should be listed on the packaging, or alternatively, you could contact the manufacturer and ask them. Companies often have information on their website or at least a tab where you can ask a question

Ok thanks - cheers

Get an answer from our members and Dove representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators