Dove Essential Nutrients Protective Day Lotion SPF15

Dove Essential Nutrients Protective Day Lotion SPF15

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant stuff (19m)

I know this product isn't really marketed towards men, but I decided to give it a go. I have skin with dry patches (exacerbated by biting cold winds) and uneven tone. This has my skin feeling feeling and looking great for hours. Also love the scent. I have skin prone to break-outs, and I'm happy to say this product hasn't caused any so far.

Only downside, the honey tint probably isn't the best for people of my lighter skin-tone. It doesn't come off as being 100% natural, but I don't really mind at this point.

pacesetter101

pacesetter101

Love this product

I have used this moisturiser for many years and I love it. I have found it more and more difficult to get recently. I may have to buy it online now. I just hope it doesn't disappear completely like some products.

Hannah. H

Hannah. HMelbourne

Won't be using this product again

Although this product had the added benefit of SPF 15 (a quality I look for) within moments of me applying it to my face, I felt a burning sensation. Despite me washing it off right away, the next day my face was red and had broken out over night.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Been using it for years!

I love this product. I have been using the fair cream for ages - once in a while I will grab an alternative product either because it's on sale or I can't find Dove at the time and I always regret it. I keep coming back to this product as my daily coverage.

Shopper2015

Shopper2015SYDNEY

Karolina

KarolinaAU

A wonderful daily product!

ktmaree

ktmareeAU

I never travel without it, is super easy and feel light/smooth when applied. Is much more convenient than adding a sunscreen on top of the moisturiser.
Great everyday use, blends well. I use the lighter tint with fair skin. Can be mixed with foundation for longer wear.
I tend to put this over another moisturiser if my skin is dry, but is ok on its own normally.

MrsEd

MrsEdPO Box 874, SA

Bad

I never wear foundation, but I like to wear tinted moisturisers, but sadly this does not suit my skin type or colour. Too dark and greasy for my pale skin. I like the fragrance though.
Nice tinted moisturiser if it suits your skin type
Neither colours match my skin, they are both too dark. Leaves my skin looking oily after a few hours

VerySplendid

VerySplendid

Good

Dove Tinted Moisturiser is perfect for the days when you don't want a full face of make-up but can't face the world bare-faced! Protecting against sun damage is perhaps one of the most important factors of maintaining any semblance of youth which is why the SPF is an excellent inclusion.
Affordable, provides light-coverage to even out skin tone without the heaviness of foundation, contains SPF 15+.
Only 2 shades available; the light is too light & the dark is too dark! I have overcome this problem by mixing the two shades before application which provides a more suitable skin colour match. Has a slightly shiny appearance

Mell_Bell09

Mell_Bell09

lorna

lorna

Great affordable product, beats paying a fortune for some of the high price range moisturisers which you could pay $100.00's of dollars for, and do no more than Dove.
The cost, + the 50ml tube lasts for a long time. It gives an even coverage, and is very smooth when applying, & my skin does feel silky smooth without feeling oily - seems to be absorbed into my skin. Lasts the whole day without needing reapplication.
Not a great choice of shades available.

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

Good

Dove was the first tinted moisturiser I had ever tried and I was pleased with my experience. Apart from the shiness and oilness I think it is really good. It feels light and better for my skin than wearing foundation everyday day. I like how it also includes 15 SPF so I don't have to apply a sunscreen as well.
It provides me with some coverage for ordinary days when I do not want to wear my foundation.
It is a bit oily, so I can look a bit shiny after applying it but that can be easily fixed with some face powder.

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Good

Overall, I love this foundation! After applying it, my face looked flawless and glowing. It is a bit too oily on my combination skin, so it would be better if it was oil-free or they made one for people with oily skin. I use this when foundation is too heavy to wear, or for a great all natural look.
So affordable, the little tube lasts forever, nice smell, blends easily, medium-light coverage and SPF 15. It smooths out the skin.
It was way too oily on my skin, and there are only 2 colours to choose from, which makes it hard to match. It sometimes doesn't hide pimpes well enough

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

OK

This is a fairly runny fluid that will stain your hands if you don't wash it straight off. I chose the honey shade which matched my skin tone wonderfully. It absorbed quickly but ended up been a tad greasy after being on my skin for a while. The SPF is a plus but it has nowhere near enough coverage for me. I will probably end up using this product up as a suncream/moisturiser and still apply my usual mineral make-up ove the top, Just an average rating on this one from me as I believe there are better ones available.
Cheap and a good colour match.
Not enough coverage.

Terrible

First few days was great , then triggered a bad breakout -overnight , even though washing it off every night . It also made my skin feel so oily , VERY similar to a foundation.
Nice natural colour , glides on easily,Great smell,SPF 15
Created oily skin and created a break out-hard to blend in