Dr. Lewinn's Sunless Self Tanning Lotion

Dr. Lewinn's Sunless Self Tanning Lotion

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dr. Lewinn's? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (2)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Helen
Helen

Fantastic product

Applies evenly giving a great natural colour, it taking a short time to apply. Dries quickly and lasts for one to two weeks. Worth the money, l would highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2018 for $39.99.

Colour

Loved this product

Loved this product , took 2 seconds to apply to my face and was a lovely natural look the best tanning product I’ve used by far with no yellow at all, just a natural looking glow. Just so disappointed I can’t seem to purchase it any more.

Purchased at Priceline.

Colour
Ease of Application
Liz
LizWarwick

Great product

Great natural loking tan and a pleasant smell. This is the best self tanning product I have ever used and believe me there have been alot. Well done Dr Lewins

Lucy
LucyVictoria

great for all sensative skin problems.

I have been using this product for over 15 years and with sensitive skin problems it is excellent.Having trouble buying it now through supplies now.Due to severe skin irritation it is the perfect product.

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Dr. Lewinn's Sunless Self Tanning Lotion compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Great natural tan

So impressed with this product. I've always used Dove or Johnsons gradual tanners but this is so much better. This gives a much better colour and you only need to apply it once a week. It might seem pricey but when you only use it once a week it works out very reasonable. Another bonus is the lovely smell. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
The colour result. The smell. Moisturising. Cost per use