Dr. Lewinn's Sunless Self Tanning Lotion

Dr. Lewinn's Sunless Self Tanning Lotion

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Liz

LizWarwick

Great product

Great natural loking tan and a pleasant smell. This is the best self tanning product I have ever used and believe me there have been alot. Well done Dr Lewins

great for all sensative skin problems.

I have been using this product for over 15 years and with sensitive skin problems it is excellent.Having trouble buying it now through supplies now.Due to severe skin irritation it is the perfect product.

Great natural tan

So impressed with this product. I've always used Dove or Johnsons gradual tanners but this is so much better. This gives a much better colour and you only need to apply it once a week. It might seem pricey but when you only use it once a week it works out very reasonable. Another bonus is the lovely smell. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
The colour result. The smell. Moisturising. Cost per use

Joyce

Joyceasked

Where can I purchase Dr Lewinns sunless self tanning lotion, perth wa

Joanna

Joannaasked

I love Dr Lewinn's sunless tanning product but after switching to it a few years ago after Le Bruin was discontinued here in NZ, I now cannot find this product anywhere. Has it also been discontinued and why? I have used Bondi Beach and St Tropez and they are not a patch!!! Where do i go from her?. I have been in the habit of using tanning all year and although my natural summer tan is good, winter is fast approaching. HELP!

BMW

BMWasked

where on line can I purchase Dr Lewinns sunless tan cream in a brown tube?

Get an answer from our members and Dr. Lewinn's representatives