Drain Clean Hair Unclogger

Bev

Bevasked

Will it remove. Tea leaves

Michael

Believe it or not but it will transport tea leaves into another Galaxy. It has extra dimensional powers!

James P.

James P.asked

Can you use this product with an absorption septic system?

James

Michael

You can use with desorption, consorption and a right sided absorption system.

Trevor H.

Trevor H.asked

Where can I buy that product in Perth WA.

nithy
nithy

Usually available in Bunnings and mitre10 in Victoria .now dedicated shelves in Bunnings and mitre10 are empty bcos discontinued supply . Available in eBay for advertised price off 220$. Make an offer of 8 or 9$ this is real Price and they add delivery cost top of that. E bay accept s min 8.99$ . Good product saves on expensive plumbing.

Susan H

Susan Hasked

does this also work to unclog kitchen sink drains, where there is no hair?

Hannah

Hannahasked

Before buying your product I used white vinegar to try and unclog my drains. It has been 24hrs since using the vinegar and I also followed that up with some water (as much as I could before drain started to overflow). Is it safe to use your product with white vinegar still possibly in the drains?

Natalie DB

Natalie DBasked

Where can I buy? Used to be at Bunnings but not anymore

Import from NZ

RJK

I just bought mine from Bunnings tonight

Phillip H

Phillip Hasked

Why can't you buy this product when it works so well? Bunnings no longer stock it.

Cause Bunnings sucks.

As above, I just bought mine from Bunnings today/tonight

Esther

Estherasked

Where do I buy in Brisbane?

Olivia

I bought mine at Bunnings Warehouse. However, I can't find it on their website at this moment. Worth checking there. If you can't find the exact product, they should offer similar products.

Stuie

Stuieasked

Will this product hurt livestock if overflows into a paddock?

Olivia

I can't answer your question, but I can tell you the active ingredients in this product - 38.6g/L Sodium Hypochlorite (when packed); 6.9g/L Sodium Hydroxide.
This product can be corrosive when undiluted. If diluted and neutralised, it shouldn't adversely impact on the environment.
I would take precaution when using this.
Here's the Safety Data Sheet: https://2ecffd01e1ab3e9383f0-07db7b9624bbdf022e3b5395236d5cf8.ssl.cf4.rackcdn.com/Product/800418a7-652f-4bfb-90b7-9d05cf00f33d.pdf