Drain Clean Liquid Enzyme

2.1

Rosco

Rosco

Doesn’t work

Wasted my money purchasing this one as tried to unblock a slowing sink. Says noticeable results within 24 hours and still have not noticed anything after 5 days. Would not buy again

Purchased in September 2019.

Worse than useless:(

This stuff didn't unblock our sink, oh no it just blocked it more! Now we have a puddle in the sink of what looks like baby's vomit. Don't waste your money!

Brooke

Brooke

Did absolutely nothing

Used the entire bottle on a slow draining bathroom sink.
The bottle says it'll work over 2 weeks, but you'll notice a difference after 24 hours.
We didn't notice a difference after 24 hours, and today marks 2 weeks. No change.
Complete waste of money.

Solvent & Drain Cleaners

Find out how Drain Clean Liquid Enzyme compares to other Solvent & Drain Cleaners

DemudderMelbourne

Complete waste of money. Get a plumber.

Agree - absolute waste of money. After two goes and $18.60 to Bunnings, I wish I could post a photo of how bad it is. Maybe elsewhere. Don't waste your money on this crap

Paul H

Paul H

Waste of money.

Picked this up from Bunnings on the recommendation of the staff. Used as per the instructions four times on the same sink. No change to the drain rate.
Absolute waste of money.

Fantastic, works fast smells great

I have had problems with my darins and septic system for years. I had this product recommended to me by my plumber and have been very pleased. This product smells great too which is different for a drain cleaner. My drains dont smell now and flow freely and the septic system is running perfectly. Thanks, I am sure this will save me a few $ in plumbing bills !
Regards
John
Septic safe & smells great

notcold1

notcold1AU

Great product

We live in a rented flat and have had a lot of problems with old bathrooms and drains. Our shower was constantly blocking up and filling the bottom of the shower with a heap of water. We tried everything to clear it and when plunging didn't work we decided to buy a drain clearing product. When looking at the products on the market many of them cautioned that they could do damage to the drains and pipes which is something we really didn't want to happen especially as we are renters as we wouldn't get our hefty bond back if anything happened. So when we saw this product we where very happy as its friendly to the environment, wouldn't cause harm to the pipes and was rather cheap too.

alpal

alpalasked

is it's useby date important. I have just purchased a bottle and I notice it is 3 months over.

Demudder

I would look for a refund. Out of date products should not be on the shelves for sale. It’s a completely useless product in or out of date.

murray-mckenzie
murray-mckenzie

is drain clean liquid enzymes safe for the grey water tank, when it pumped out and sprayed onto the garden