Dream Baby Fish Bath Thermometer F161

Dream Baby Fish Bath Thermometer F161

See the Best Baby Thermometers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It’s not accurate

As per title, bought this new but after used for 2 months the thermometer started to not work properly. The water was so hot but the thermometer still shown the temperature is less than 33 degree. It is cheap but i suggest to pay a bit more to get digital one. Would not recommend to buy it.

Don't even turn on!

I bought a brand new croc one, from a respectable reseller on e-bay, and the thing doesn't even turn on at all - put some new batteries in, still doesn't turn on. Very disappointed. I'm awaiting for a response from the reseller and or the manufacturer - I might just be the unlucky one to have received a faulty one.
Wish I had something to say
Bought it brand new from respectable reseller and didn't even turn on

Bad

I only used this thermometer once and then it became a bath toy. I think it was a good idea to make it into something interesting rather than just a regular thermometer. I think they are quite cheap to buy, i was given mine as part of a baby shower present. but yes my opinion is that you dont need it, its not hard to put your hand in the water and feel it.
i think this is a really cute bath thermometer, so easy to use and makes a great bath toy.
not overly necessary. It didnt really get used as a thermometer.

Good

At the time we couldnt find many baby bath thermometers on the market but this one caught our eye because it was shaped as a fish - therefore a little different to the other options. It works well and amuses our baby in the bath.
Cheap and easy to use. Also floats so my baby plays with it as a bath toy.