Dream Baby Hallway

3.2

Leah

LeahDarling Downs, QLD

Great Baby Gate

We have both the normal and extra wide versions of this gate. They were easy to install and the black looks a lot more stylish than standard white ones. They are easy to open and we like that there is the stay open feature for instances where we are carrying something through or coming back through quickly. Very happy.

Purchased in March 2020 at Target Australia for A$99.00.

Its a piece of crap.

Bought the thing tonight came home and installed in out in the hallway to barricade of the stairs. The bottom latch does not line up properly and not that easy to open/close. Save your money for something better. I would not recommend to anyone and will not be buying any more products from this company.

garnetsapphire

garnetsapphire

Good

We've used the Dreambaby gates for almost 3 years, they are still in good operating condition. The Hallway gate is used frequently throughout the day, nothing has spoilt yet. Easy to install & operate. Just need to screw the bolts in, adjust the srews to align the gate and they are good to go. Simple design that easily matches home deco.
Easy to install & operate. Simple design that easily matches home deco.

Safety Gates

Find out how Dream Baby Hallway compares to other Safety Gates

benandkaren1

benandkaren1

Terrible

I will never buy another product from this company and urge you to do the same if you want a quality product.

The top latch didn't latch properly. I followed the installation instructions to the letter but no matter what I did the top latch wouldn't work. I contacted the Dreambaby company but was treated with contempt by the representative. The representative even told me that the top latch wasn't necessary for safe operation. When I took the view that I wasn't willing to take that risk with my toddler he treated me like an idiot.

Aleishac