Dream Clean Mop

Dream Clean Mop

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

4.3

Lynn
LynnSydney, NSW

Great

I bought one of these mops for me and one for a gift for my friend. It took a little time to work it out but now that we both have we think its fantastic. Its fascinating how it all works...that your using clean water all the time to do the floor and not dirty water. Its the best mop that I've ever had and my friend agrees.
thankyou

Purchased in September 2021 for $50.00.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Nothing like giving a gift to someone who really appreciates it!

veronica lesley j.
veronica lesley j.Weston 2611, ACT

I love

I am going to buy one for my friend she was impressed with and said that she would love one .☺ I think it's a great product and am well l pleased with it.

Purchased in September 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $59.00.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

A referral to a friend is the best kind of recommendation we can get!

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

So impressed! LOVE IT!!

I'm so impressed with this mop!
I like how everytime you wash the floor with clean water, and no excess water with the spin so the floor was dry in second! It cleaned really well. Plus the handle is detachable so it's super easy to store in the cupboard. And you can wash the pad into the washing machine. Love everything about this mop, it's the best ever!! worth the money.

Perry Sparks
Perry SparksHunter Region, NSW

Very Good

My wife had some trouble understanding how it worked to start off but when she got used to it was amazed it worked as the add depicted and the waste water very dirty.

Purchased in July 2021.

Heather Boyd
Heather BoydCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is a great product

I am very satisfied with my purchase of the Dream Clean Bucket it cleans my floors very well. I like how you wash your floors with clean water it would have to be the best floor cleaning mop and bucket that I have purchased

Purchased in June 2021 at Global Shop Direct.

Center clip keeps coming out

Its a great produce but I had a problem with the clip that helps lift the spindle pump. I have rectified the problem with a piece of paper around the clip to make it a tighter fit, now its dosnt come out. After that it works fine. Love it easy to use does a great job

Purchased in June 2021 for $70.00.

Shan
ShanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect cleaning tool

This mop helps me clean the floor without using the same dirty water. I have used so many mops over the years and now I got the perfect mop. Very happy with this product.

Purchased in May 2021.

Vicky O
Vicky O

Dream clean mop.

I have used so many mops over the years I have lost count but this mop is the best ever. It's name says it all Dream Clean Mop. It's easy to use and really cleans your floors. And you can wash the mop heads in the machine. Love it.

Purchased in April 2021 for $49.95.

Gayle
GayleSydney, NSW

Plastic rubbish

This mop head doesn’t spin and is stuck on Cente pivot so i can’t get it off to do anything! I’ve asked for a refund -absolute rubbish product in my view. I have a PhD so not without some intellect- These mops are not cheap so for the money i would expect something more substantial than plastic! Expensive at half the price for this useless junk!

Purchased for $60.00.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Gayle, I am sorry to hear the Dream Clean Mop didn't work for you. Please contact our Customer Service team so we can arrange for a return under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Happy customer
Happy customerCentral, SA

Dream Clean mop.

As I am a 70+ I found the Dream Clean is just what I have been looking for, it works beautifully, especially that I have a clean mop each time after rinsing, thank you.

Purchased in April 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $59.99.

Kaye M.
Kaye M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best mop ever

I have used that many mops over the years I have lost count but this mop is the best ever. It's name says it all Dream Clean Mop. It's easy to use and really cleans your floors.

Purchased in April 2021.

Karen
KarenMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect

Great but could have a side for edges and corners and spin a little dryer to absorb the water better but all in all happy with the product worth the money

Purchased in February 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $60.00.

Paul D
Paul Dasked

where can I download the user manual?

Lyn
Lynasked

Hello is this anything like the hurricane mop

Linda
Lindaasked

I can't get my new Dream Clean Mop to spin. Husband can't get it to work either. Have a feeling there is a simple step that isn't on the instructions. Can anyone help please?

graham f.
graham f.

I found the small clip comes off the mob and stays on the spin head so I wrapped a small piece of paper around the clip and knocked it in now it stays in the mop. it taks a while to get used to it Note : its harder to spin when the water is draw up onto the head after rinciing lift the mob so it stays raised above the cleaning spicks and spin dry then make sure that the centre pump is dropped down so it can draw water again

Nicole L.
Nicole L.

But which way does it go in?

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives