Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.5

89% · 14812 · 7%

4.5
Easy to use and manoeuvre
Effectively cleans hard surfaces
Holds charge well

The Floor Police was previously sold as the Fantastic Floating Mop.

Terry & Sue Grant
Terry & Sue GrantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
  Top Review

Takes the 'grunt' out of cleaning

When the box arrived I was wondering where the rest of the device was. Opened it up and the clever packaging was revealed. So easy to assemble and use. We've tried it in a variety of situations and it has worked very well in all situations except perhaps the Shower Glass, andI think that was my ineptness of using it.

We were unsure of whether or not to try it on our expensive parquetry floors so we gave it a go. No problems at all, and I said to my wife 'this is the shiniest they've been for years.

Also tried it on tiles - just as good.

We really like the multi-functionality of the different 'heads' you can use and that are very easy to swap over.

Best part is though; it takes the 'grunt' out of cleaning and polishing.

Purchased in at Global Shop Direct for $79.95.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Margaret_Barrett
Margaret_BarrettAU21 posts

Disappointed

worked well at first but after 6 month it will not charge now so we had to dump it not worth the money Show details
Mark A.
Mark A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Online service company rating

GSD is the slowest on-line delivery supplier that I have experienced. I do use Catch, Myer and Amazon - all are far more efficient with order to delivery times.
Joy
JoyPeel, WA3 posts

Rather disappointing

This mop works moderately well however the handle could be stronger and the scrubber pads should be thicker. Show details ·  1
Odd Steinar D.
Odd Steinar D.

Wonderful work saver

It is the best thing I have invested in for many years. Show details
Denise Huiarangi
Denise Huiarangi

Not what I expected

I received my floating mop today and let's just say, my experience is not like these reviews im reading. I feel I have to mop my floor first then use the floating mop. I have a lino floor and it really done nothing to clean it. I sprayed my pads and floor and I still see dirt on my floor. I feel that the motor isn't strong enough and my floor may need a bit of elbow grease. I think it would do well on my windows Show details
Mack
MackSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Floor cleaner

Easy to use and no bending required foor polsh i havent used Show details
Steven Vassallo
Steven VassalloSydney, NSW

The more I use it the more I like it

I have to be honest, when I opened the box and assembled it I was disappointed. It looked like a toy. Then I had a good look at it and noticed it is well made for what it is plus it actually works well. I use it on ceramic tiles. First I vacuum, the mop won't pick up pet hair dirt. Second I mix my cleaner in a 1 litre spray bottle, 3 drops of liquid sugar soap with a shot of cloudy ammonia mixed with water. Third I give a two meter square area of the floor a lite spray of cleaner and mop. If you let the mop do all the work it will take forever you have to help it along. The floor is dry within minutes and has a nice shine. The battery lasts a good while and the pads just rinse out. Unless you're expecting miracles you won't be disappointed. Show details
oceanwayve11
oceanwayve11Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

What the??

On tv, it cleans... nah!!! What a joke.. nothing....I've come to the conclusion, don't buy from tv....it's absolute manure!!! Show details
Kerry2 posts

No more back pain

I never write reviews for on line purchases but this will be my one exception. Love this mop, slides over surfaces easily, I don’t have to bend over, and it is effective. So happy I am going to throw out my 3 other mops that were laborious to use. This is an amazing product and well priced and delivered promptly. Show details
Dianne Stait
Dianne Stait2 posts

Floor cleaner

It is so easy to use. Recommend to all homes Show details
Lyn Lyon
Lyn Lyon4 posts

Fantastic Floating Mop

So much easier to clean bathroom floor tiles and, being cordless, is easier to move around. Show details
Nick M.
Nick M.Perth, WA8 posts

Penelope w.
Penelope w.5 posts

Rubbish product

I bought this mop just over a year ago so that I would not have to do the back breaking task of scrubbing my shower bay. The original scrubbing pads supplied with product lasted three weeks. The handle of the product is not sturdy. The mop does not scrub as per description by seller. The charger has now failed completely so mop is totally useless. Have not used for months.
I WOULD NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT EVER AGAIN. Show details
Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Penelope, we can cover this under warranty - please contact escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au with your order number and we'll assist.

Carolyn L.
Carolyn L.

nothing great for the price

I find it very slow.
will give it a charge and see how it goes.
If there is a crumb on the floor it just flicks it around.
maybe after a few uses I will adjust to it Show details

Ken Dietz
Ken Dietz

I have a 14-panel solar array on my roof arranged in a triangle from top 2, 4, and 8. All together poles assembled, what is the reach of the Floating Mop? Looking at using instead of a broom.

Kerry

You would have to ask the manufacturer.

Jeannieb
Jeannieb

Heya, can I clean the ceiling with this mop easily?

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, that would definitely work

peter sutton

How many times can you recharge the batteries befor you have to replace them. And can you bye batteries for it

peter sutton

How many times can you recharge the batteries befor you have to replace them . And can you buy more batteries

Brenda M.
Brenda M.

I have no idea re both questions.

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, you can recharge hundreds of times, unfortunately the battery is not user-replaceable.

See all Fantastic Floating Mop questions

Features:

• Floor Police is a motorised spin mop that’s advertised as powerful enough to easily clean away mess.
  • It has dual rotating heads that spin at 105 rpm, so you don’t have to put as much elbow grease into scrubbing the floor.
  • The mop has microfibre pads that clean as well as trap dirt and grime, which are also machine washable and reusable.
  • A cordless design with a powerful electric motor and rechargeable lithium battery lets you use the mop for up to 90 minutes before needing a charge.
  • Weighing in at less than 1.3kg and having a swivel head, the Floor Police’s ergonomic design makes it simple to manoeuvre as well as clean vertical surfaces, such as windows and shower walls.
  • To use the mop, spray the pads with water, disinfectant, or a cleaning solution and mop away.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Floor Police mop was easy to use and manoeuvre, thanks in part to its lightweight design. A few reviewers noted that even with arthritis or mobility issues, they could still use the mop.
  • Reviewers were happy with the results that this mop produced, saying that it left floors clean and vertical surfaces - such as shower walls - sparkling.
  • They also appreciated the durable battery life of the mop, saying that it held its charge well.