3Kleva Clean Super Dry Mop

4.2

74%17%9%

Rorie Yang
Rorie Yang2 posts

Too complicated and Muck around to use. I want simple works well

It’s dry and clean but too many turns to dry it
Lainey Cowan
Lainey Cowan2 posts

Good but!

Can’t get the squeezer to stay up out of the way. It won’t lock in up position. Show reply
Margaret Heanes
Margaret HeanesHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Does the job

Use it in the shower after each use. Works as stated and sits compactly in the corner ready for use. Very absorbent. Show reply
james cross
james cross

My cleaner liked it

ok cleaner liked it said it was good when she used it Show reply
Stimmy
StimmyHobart, TAS11 posts

Good job done in good time

Once mop way put together it did work well even though I would have preferred some mechanism to twist the head instead of having to deal with it manually. We did have trouble putting it together but eventually managed it. Show reply
KEN
KENSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

I didn't find it as easy to use as it looked. Ken passed away in November I placed the order Pauline

Just something you would have to learn to use after using spin mop for years.
Sim
SimPeel, WA2 posts

Dry mop

The mop squeeze mechanism doesn't really squash all the water out of the mop head. Because of its length it doesn't fit in a standard bucket to rinse off. You also have to manually tilt the head vertically to be able to slide the squeeze bar. First product I have purchased and had very slow postage to the west coast. Overall not very impressed.
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Sim, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Kind Regards, Kleva Range

Eric A.
Eric A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great mop

Works well with the attached wringer mechanism. Makes my mopping easier and quicker Show reply
Kim
Kim2 posts

Where have you been all my life?

Very happy, works better than all the others i have used. Show reply
FionaW
FionaWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

So easy to use

Love this mop , light and easy to use, being able to use it wet or dry is wonderful Show reply
Tanne
Tanne2 posts

Not very happy

This mop needs a bucket the same size as mop. Very difficult to wet at same time. Had to do one end then turn it around to do other side.
Deborah
DeborahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC6 posts

Very good mop

Great mop easy to use and cleans as stated. Very happy with my purchase. Show reply
John A.
John A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Very happy with this mop, used at a Motel kitchen where I work Show reply
ari y.
ari y.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great at removing mop streaks

I’m using it a water mark remover after moping my floor with the old type mop Show reply
rose
roseCentral West, NSW15 posts

Brilliant

I brought then for my friend and she said they are absolutely fantastic, saves her getting down on the floor to wash the skirting boards, loves the floor mop, if she is happy I am happy and highly recommend the products, thanks Kleva for a great range of products. Show reply