Dreambaby Duck Bath & Room Thermometer

Dreambaby Duck Bath & Room Thermometer

See the Best Baby Thermometers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Only worked for 6ish baths then broke

The reader broke after a week or two. So we had to purchase a different one. It was also hard to turn on and use because the on button didn't work.

Purchased in May 2018.

terrible, as others describe

have to totally agree with the other reviews....this stopped working first week, the readings were not accurate at all. it also never fluctuated giving the same reading roughly continuously, i decided to not even trust it. do not waste your money as it will essentially become just a rubber duck.

Battery fail

When I changed the batteries the duck wouldn't turn on. I thought it must be an issue with the batteries so I bought more and tried, but no, the issue is with the duck. Temp is also slow to arrive at water temp as starts from room temp and climbs a few degrees until finally gets there, no quick read.
One battery use is all it was good for.

Worked for less than a week

Bought this from Big W after our Avent thermometer finally ran out of battery after 3 1/2 years and we broke it trying to work out if we could replace the battery. Wish we'd spent the extra $10 to get another Avent one! The 'On' button was very fiddly as was the button to switch between C/F readings (unnecessary in my view). The 10 second readings didn't seem to be very accurate as it would keep the same temperature ready as I could feel the water getting hotter with my hand. It didn't seem to turn itself off afer 30 mins as claimed on the packet, which may explain why it seemed to lose battery power after 1 week of use. It also got condensation in front of the display and then the display went funny so that the numbers didn't show properly. After 2 weeks it stopped working entirely. Don't waste you money!