DriveNow

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by DriveNow

• Trip Completed Yes (2) · No (3)
  • Price Accuracy

Fantastic service, great vans!

I highly recommend Drive Now for booking a campervan holiday - fantastic customer service, great rates and the vans were in top condition! Stuart looked after us so well, always responding to questions and concerns promptly and he found us a great deal on a 4 van booking compared with other sites. Will definitely use them again!

Roz F.
Roz F.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not book! They say vehicle available, you book, then they say sorry sold out and send more expensive options

Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

Highly recommend! Booked my last three campervans through them and all have been great value when comparing to other sites. The main reason I would recommend them though has been their customer service support. They have been super accommodating with changes and assisting us with our bookings. Julie was particularly helpful and look forward to booking with them again.

Nat82
Nat82Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the live chat service, their suggestions saved me a lot of money. I have used them in the past with our campervan holiday, always helpful and lovely to talk too.

C A.
C A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not trust this company or use the site

DriveNow C.DriveNow

BAD SERVICE

I booked through drive now and I had to chase for my $50 deposit which is still didn't pay back from car rental company. I complained to Drivenow they haven't not done anything. So disappointed.

FocusFan
FocusFanSydney, NSW

Shop Around

This site looks good on the surface but after getting quotes using their comparisons for an airport car hire, I decided to go to one of the major care hire co's directly that was also listed on the quotes from Drivenow. Well, I'm so glad I did - I was able to get the same car for alot cheaper if I booked direct with the care hire co and online.....approx $127 for 1 day hire using Drivenow VS approx $80 for 1 day hire incl excess redn using the car hire co directly. As the old saying goes, it pays to shop around.

Outstanding comparison web site

Having all the car rental companies on one web site to compare pricing makes it so easy. Such a simple web site to navigate around. Stress free and no time wasted, will definitely use again.

Paul
Paul

Do not book through these

Charge you double the price when you collect the vehicle. Fine print states these are estimated pricing. It's basically a search engine that does not offer the correct pricing.

Tammy
TammyWest Ryde

Horrible Experience saved by Amazing Customer Service.

Ken
KenHo Chi Minh City

Is there a zero rating option???

Went to Melbourne airport to pick up car. First of all Hertz didn't even know I had a booking until I gave them more details other than my name. Then they told me they needed certain documentation such as utility bills that I was not informed of earlier. My booking was not honored and I had to go to Thrift to get a hire car which cost me 3 times more. Don't rent from this website.

Miserable Customer Service

Hotdog
HotdogMelbourne

Recently booked car in Cairns at short notice with Budget using the Drivenow website. Was recommended Drivenow and was not disappointed. This company obviously has a great relationship with its suppliers. I was pleasantly surprised to have an upgraded vehicle offered when I presented for pick up. Overall I was impressed by how easy the booking process was and how I felt valued by Budget as a Drivenow customer. Upon return I had a query regarding my invoice, I was most impressed with the attention to detail afforded to my inquiry by the customer care department. Overall easy booking and outstanding followup and support. On the basis of this experience I can recommend this company and persononally will use them again.

Aditya
Adityaworld

Price beat guarantee... yeah right

I have had absolutely horible experience.
Chat consultant just looks to chew away time.
also checked their 'other costs'. e.g. child seat provider co offers it for 11/day these guys offer it for 14 a day

very disappointed. much rather book directly through the company.

Mighty caravan great - Customer Service Auckland poor