DSE 5-Disc Micro Hi-Fi Stereo with USB Recording

DSE 5-Disc Micro Hi-Fi Stereo with USB Recording

Good

It's an all-in-one gadget. I can enjoy great music with superb quality, I can also record different types of audio files, and its modern look keeps up with the times. The 5-CD disc changer is really a convenient feature, and Radio
5 CD Disc Changer. Radio
Kinda bulky when brought outdoors, but it's not a major flaw.

baggio2k2008

baggio2k2008

Good

Overall I am very happy with the device. I used it for a house party and the volume and sound quality was amazing for a small device. Very affordable price and it is a quality system! I recommend this to anyone who loves an affrodable system.
I love this device it has all the features I wanted in a mini sound system. The playback of Mp3 and cd's is superb quality and I love the speedy loading times between discs and individual files. I managed to fit 200 songs onto one mp3 disc and I did not have to change cd's around. Hours of entertainment from your favourite tunes. Great bass for such a compact device.
Would have liked to have a choice of colors but no big issue.