Dunlop Fast Response

Dunlop Fast Response

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ness

NessBrighton

Small car, average speeds, tyres rubbish

Treva

Treva

Noisy and vibrate

I drive a Skoda Superb which are normally fitted with Continental tyres. I purchased a dealer's managers demo with 14 k km. It was fitted with these Dunlops on the rear and the car had some tyre noise, but when I rotated them to the front at 40 k km the noise and vibration increased significantly. I could feel the vibration through the steering wheel and break peddle.

There was plenty of tread left on the Dunlops but I could not stand the driving conditions so put new Continental MC 5's on al round and everything improved.

Gary H

Gary H

Sidewalls explode

Had these tyres on VX commodore for 21/2 years when my daughter complained about vibration in the front end went out to check car and noticed bulge in r/h front tyre changed over to spare so she could keep driving, over the weekend l/h front tyre exploded on the hwy sending her into the trees fortunately she was OK as for the car not Ok. Contacted Dunlop and they said they will contact me tomorrow that was two weeks ago and still no contact. If you value your life and your car DO NOT buy these tyres. I for one will never buy Dunlop tyres again.

taenocat

taenocat

Very happy, never lost traction.

I have these tires on my Subaru Impreza Hatch My09 and they are fantastic. They have excellent traction in the wet and dry. I don't race, but these tires have never let go of the road and have got me out of more than one sticky situation. I have had them for 9 months and I have heaps of tread in them, I will probably get about 3 years out of them. I will be buying them again when the time comes
Great traction in both wet and dry
None

Habidere

HabidereMELBOURNE

Cheap for a reason

These tyres were fitted to a 2010 FG ute by Ford under warranty after the brand new Goodyear NCT5's were found to be out of round. The tyres were OK for the first 2500km but started vibrating between 90 - 100kph. Repeated balancing didn't help and the vibration then started happening at various speeds. I gave up in the end and just drove the car as it was. Even with a fair load, they did last 80000km.
Grip OK & long life
Poor ride, vibration and noise.

Nicko2010

Nicko2010AU

These are great tyres.

Replaced front tyre ( Supercats ) that came with 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager Wagon. These tyres reduced road noise to next to none. A lot smoother and handles Heaps better in wet. Vibration we had is gone. Highly recommended. Will be buying more for the back when I can afford them. 215/65R15 sp Fast response.

Edit : Lasted about 18 months and 15000kms. But a very big car so not too bad.
Inexpensive, Great handling wet and dry. Low noise, No vibration.

CarChrysler Grand Voyager

fghahn

fghahn

Out of round & Balance issues avoid this tyre unless you only drive under 80 kmph

215/60-16 now made in Indonesia, just fitted to BA Wagon.
Noticeable steering and floor pan vibration, tyre balance rechecked and not the problem, wheel alignment OK but pulls severely.
If you spin tyre with car jacked up you can see that the tyre is out of round all 4 off.
Have changed to a different brand and all fixed.
Very quiet & comfortable ride
Out of round, can't balance properly and get constant steering and body vibration at 90+ kmph

CJJAU
CJJAU

rate Dunlop 300E Sport 15" 195 unacceptable, poor grip in wet. Medium size european sedan, mid-age drivers. Only previous experience with Khumo and many sets of Michelins, and I will return to those.

Dodger

DodgerAU

Just got them

Just put them on and notice a big difference from the Bridgestones I had on my 2004 Commodore, fitted 225/55/R16. The ride is very quite and streering really responsive. Hope they wear better than the last ones.
I got 25% off from Burerepairs so saved $250.00

OK

Al round good tyre, probably not my preferance over SP300E due to wide tread grooves which allow car to be susceptible to tram /track effect even after being checked bt 3 different wheel align specialists who all said same thing. Alignment was spot on !
Nice quite minimum road noise
Feel as if thet follow the road tram track more than SP300E

buffy1

Hi, i think exactly same thing !

shiredan

shiredanAU

Good

Fitted 235/45s to a Ford BA, the ride and handling improved markedly, under hard cornering they track perfectly with no squeal.
Very quiet and agile on the road, road noise has disappeared since they were fitted. Took them on a dirt road and they handled it well. Overhang on the side walls give good protection of the rims.