100% · 30%

Rates and Fees

Johnamanda
JohnamandaGold coast4 posts

Amazing

We were fitted in really quickly and the customer service is second to none, will definitely be using this company again. We have a lot of work needing to be done Show reply
Lepeka
LepekaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Loving my new lighting

The service was resonating, professional and friendly. I will be using their services again. I also liked getting a text to inform me that he electrician was on their way.
Leann
Leann

Great friendly service

Highly recommended professional and friendly service. Nothing is too much trouble.
Whole kitchen powered by DY I couldn’t be happier.

Pendant lights just what I wanted after 25 years I have the kitchen I wanted Show reply