3Dymatize ISO 100

83%17%0%

Side Effects None
User IntentWeight Gain and Weight Maintenance
Taste
Brand Manager for Dymatize? Claim your listing.

SRF
SRF

James A.
James A.Perth, WA

Choc Peanut Butter - Best there is

I'm super picky - and the choc peanut butter straight up the best out there. Tastes just like peanut butter cups. Would drink even if I wasn't a filthy gym rat Show details
Mazza
MazzaMelb, Victoria58 posts

lizzy309Southwest, VIC53 posts

Simple choice

I've never had any protein powders before so I did a lot of research to work out which was the best. There is a lot of information that blew my tiny little mind but in the end I landed on ISO 100.

No carb, fat or lactose, 24g of protein per serve (28g scoop provided in the smaller bags) and tastes AMAZING. I look forward to having it after training and I can really feel the difference when I do and when I don't have it. It mixes so easy in water and is very easy to digest.
Taste, fantastic source of protein, very easy to mix & digest
A little more expensive than others but worth it for the product Show reply

camo
camoSydney9 posts

Definitely the whey to go!

All dad jokes aside, I have found no better protein on the market than ISO 100. An excellent mix of ingredients with a powerful 24g of protein per 28g serving. No carb, no fat and including a healthy dose of the BCAA's crucial for muscle repair and growth (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine). Digestion is rapid and the formula is easy to mix without a blender.

Oh, and did I mention that the flavours are great..? Chocolate, cookies and cream, pina colada... but my favourite has to be the smooth banana... tastes like a real milkshake!
Superb protein source, builds muscle mass, east to mix and digest, excellent flavours
Probably a tad pricy, but I'm happy to pay a little extra for this product

dancee
dancee3 posts

Good

If you can afford it, this is the best product on the market that I have tried. It's exceptionally easy to mix, the chocolate tastes amazing, and it digests a lot easier than some of the other brands. If the labelling is true (which is always a little difficult to tell with these things), then this product has the best ratio of protein possible - 24 grams in a 28 gram size serving. It's also got no carbs, so it's perfect for those on strict diets. The chocolate flavour actually tastes like a chocolate shake, and I just mix with it water. I have tried a tester of the berry, and it's quite sweet and bit odd, but chocolate is definitely the way to go. Respectable company, too.
Great taste, excellent protein source
A little more expensive

Nathália F.

People that have problems with lactose, what to say about Iso 100? Its ok for lactose intolerants ?

lizzy309

I'm lactose intolerant & have no issues with this!

Thank's !

Daniel D.
Daniel D.

Hey , I have problems with lactose . And I didn’t felt bad after this powder , and everything in my belly was perfect !! Love this powder .

Sunny
Sunny

Any side effects of soy Lecitin ? How much in iso 100 ?

jaycee
jaycee

I have put on a few kilos lately - and the only thing I can identify that I've done differently is swapped to Dymatize iso 100 - is it for adding bulk? I thought it would help make me leaner ...

lizzy309

Personally I haven't put on any weight with this. If you're doing a weights program, perhaps you are gaining muscle, which does weigh more than fat. But more muscle helps to burn fat so should even out.

• GTIN12: 705016500024, 705016500055 and 705016500079