3Dymatize ISO 100

83%17%0%

Side Effects None
User IntentWeight Gain and Weight Maintenance
Taste
Brand Manager for Dymatize? Claim your listing.

SRF
SRF

James A.
James A.Perth, WA

Choc Peanut Butter - Best there is

I'm super picky - and the choc peanut butter straight up the best out there. Tastes just like peanut butter cups. Would drink even if I wasn't a filthy gym rat Show details
Mazza
MazzaMelb, Victoria58 posts

Great Product, Great tasting

I have been researching a while to finally get a product that is not only great but tastes good.

Key points are per serving.

25g protein

2g carbs

0 fat

1g sugar

5.5 Bach's

I purchased cookies and cream flavour which is quite nice. I used to take the old dymatize gourmet berry flavour, which is the best imo.

Hopefully dymatize will add this flavour to the new product.

Price is reasonable

lizzy309Southwest, VIC53 posts

Simple choice

I've never had any protein powders before so I did a lot of research to work out which was the best. There is a lot of information that blew my tiny little mind but in the end I landed on ISO 100.

No carb, fat or lactose, 24g of protein per serve (28g scoop provided in the smaller bags) and tastes AMAZING. I look forward to having it after training and I can really feel the difference when I do and when I don't have it. It mixes so easy in water and is very easy to digest.
Taste, fantastic source of protein, very easy to mix & digest
A little more expensive than others but worth it for the product Show reply

camo
camoSydney9 posts

Definitely the whey to go!

All dad jokes aside, I have found no better protein on the market than ISO 100. An excellent mix of ingredients with a powerful 24g of protein per 28g serving. No carb, no fat and including a healthy dose of the BCAA's crucial for muscle repair and growth (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine). Digestion is rapid and the formula is easy to mix without a blender.

Oh, and did I mention that the flavours are great..? Chocolate, cookies and cream, pina colada... but my favourite has to be the smooth banana... tastes like a real milkshake!
Superb protein source, builds muscle mass, east to mix and digest, excellent flavours
Probably a tad pricy, but I'm happy to pay a little extra for this product

dancee
dancee3 posts

Good

If you can afford it, this is the best product on the market that I have tried. It's exceptionally easy to mix, the chocolate tastes amazing, and it digests a lot easier than some of the other brands. If the labelling is true (which is always a little difficult to tell with these things), then this product has the best ratio of protein possible - 24 grams in a 28 gram size serving. It's also got no carbs, so it's perfect for those on strict diets. The chocolate flavour actually tastes like a chocolate shake, and I just mix with it water. I have tried a tester of the berry, and it's quite sweet and bit odd, but chocolate is definitely the way to go. Respectable company, too.
Great taste, excellent protein source
A little more expensive

Nathália F.

People that have problems with lactose, what to say about Iso 100? Its ok for lactose intolerants ?

lizzy309

I'm lactose intolerant & have no issues with this!

Thank's !

Daniel D.
Daniel D.

Hey , I have problems with lactose . And I didn’t felt bad after this powder , and everything in my belly was perfect !! Love this powder .

Sunny
Sunny

Any side effects of soy Lecitin ? How much in iso 100 ?

jaycee
jaycee

I have put on a few kilos lately - and the only thing I can identify that I've done differently is swapped to Dymatize iso 100 - is it for adding bulk? I thought it would help make me leaner ...

lizzy309

Personally I haven't put on any weight with this. If you're doing a weights program, perhaps you are gaining muscle, which does weigh more than fat. But more muscle helps to burn fat so should even out.

• GTIN12: 705016500024, 705016500055 and 705016500079