Dymatize ISO 100

Dymatize ISO 100

See the Best Protein Powders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

vlceptor

vlceptorMelb, Victoria

Great Product, Great tasting

lizzy309VIC, 3030

Simple choice

I've never had any protein powders before so I did a lot of research to work out which was the best. There is a lot of information that blew my tiny little mind but in the end I landed on ISO 100.

No carb, fat or lactose, 24g of protein per serve (28g scoop provided in the smaller bags) and tastes AMAZING. I look forward to having it after training and I can really feel the difference when I do and when I don't have it. It mixes so easy in water and is very easy to digest.
Taste, fantastic source of protein, very easy to mix & digest
A little more expensive than others but worth it for the product

lizzy309

Just wanted to note, the scoop is also in the larger tubs. It was kind of hidden quite deep in the tub & I have just found it now!

camo

camoSydney

Definitely the whey to go!

All dad jokes aside, I have found no better protein on the market than ISO 100. An excellent mix of ingredients with a powerful 24g of protein per 28g serving. No carb, no fat and including a healthy dose of the BCAA's crucial for muscle repair and growth (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine). Digestion is rapid and the formula is easy to mix without a blender.

Oh, and did I mention that the flavours are great..? Chocolate, cookies and cream, pina colada... but my favourite has to be the smooth banana... tastes like a real milkshake!
Superb protein source, builds muscle mass, east to mix and digest, excellent flavours
Probably a tad pricy, but I'm happy to pay a little extra for this product

dancee

dancee

Good

If you can afford it, this is the best product on the market that I have tried. It's exceptionally easy to mix, the chocolate tastes amazing, and it digests a lot easier than some of the other brands. If the labelling is true (which is always a little difficult to tell with these things), then this product has the best ratio of protein possible - 24 grams in a 28 gram size serving. It's also got no carbs, so it's perfect for those on strict diets. The chocolate flavour actually tastes like a chocolate shake, and I just mix with it water. I have tried a tester of the berry, and it's quite sweet and bit odd, but chocolate is definitely the way to go. Respectable company, too.
Great taste, excellent protein source
A little more expensive