E-One

E-One

See the Best Epilators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

J L

J Lsydney

New cartridge doesnt work beware shonky after market service

New cartridge doesn't work, emails back and forth for 2 years and still can't get it to work.

Don't trust these people. You will all need to buy a new flash lamp at some point.

They won't send a replacement, and the last communication they wanted me to buy another one spend another $199 with $45.85 postage. Postage should only be standard 500g Australia postage bag about $7.95.

Complete rip off for postage and extremely unhelpful, once they've sold a machine to you for over 2k, your on your own.

steph

stephPerth, Western Australia

worth the money, i love it

I dont understand the negative reviews, i see one person used it commercially (its not designed to be commercially used) the others perhaps havent used it correctly or work for a competitor. I only used it in the Bikini area. Its important to understand hair growth cycles, i saw results after 2 uses, 6 sessions lasted me about a year of very minimum growth with a few hairs, but the reduction was incredible.

triks_melb

triks_melbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

As good as can be for the home market

Does what it says it will

It really works for me!

I have it for at least 4 years. I've done my legs around 3/4 times when I bought it and never again and it hasn't grown back. But I have very dark hair and white skin.
Underarms i've done twice and not much has happened.

Cantwait

CantwaitSydney, NSW

We rented the professinal machine for our business and it broke after just 6 month, you have to pay

Crap machine. Dodgy terms and conditions. Kiss your bond money goodbye, machine cartridge replacement every 5 weeks is a scam. And it's so slow to use too. Please read our full review on their facebook page.

MissCKPerth

So far, soOoo good!!

The e-one was annoying to set up, but I got there.
It gets a bit tricky to use on my own and I couldn't find a skin colour chart; so I did a lot of careful testing.
I selected a test site, shaved it and only administered treatment to half of the area. The results were remarkable! The treated area had ALL of the hair falling out in just over a week or so.
This evening I have treated additional areas with greater confidence.
For those who have tanned olive skin eg. Italians, Greeks etc. This product works well and is a fraction of the pain incurred by waxing!!
Be sure to use lots of the gel and let the machine work it's magic!! ✨✨

suckahdickhey

suckahdickheynew wales

doesn't work, hasn't replied about refund

i had followed the instruction carefully but haven't seen any improvement for 5 months. Asked for refund early this week but they haven't replied yet.

is it just a faulty individual machine or not?
service is awful.

Marie

Marie

Surprised it worked.

LaurenMelB

Fair Skin Dark Hair - No more down there!

Heide

HeidePeel, WA

As good as professional

LisaBendigo

It's brilliant, a life saver!

Betty MBrisbane

really very efficient

I have done my first 5 treatments yet and hair is not really coming back at all. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend to anyone looking for permanent hair reduction. Best thing was to be able to stay home to do it as soon as I got 30 minutes in front of me (Which does not happen very often)!
efficient, easy to use, great design (small item to store)

Roselyn85

Roselyn85AU

I've been in the beauty industry for years now and this machine gives excellent results for a home use device! You can actually do it yourself and it works very well! On a long term period, you end up spending less money then going to the beauty shop for the same treatment and same results! Very satisfied customer, very proud and glad of my purchase. I recommand it to everyone who wants to be hair free and who is not good with technologies as this one is super easy to use (it comes with a user guide very well illustrated)! Perfect for busy people who don't actually have time to waste at the beauty shop! Loving it!
User friendly
Painless
Excellent quality
Good value for money
Safe

bojo69

bojo69

Did not work for me, couldnt get a refund before the 6 months was up

Did not work for me at all, there was no reduction in the hair loss, Even trying it on difference area's, My friend also tested it and had the same bad results and she has dark hair and yeah it did hurt especially on the bikini area.
Was a waste of money and the money back guarantee is meaningless, and they came up with all kinds of reasons to not refund etc.
Sounded good
Expensive, bad warranty, hurt

AngelaMarshall
AngelaMarshall
laura
laura
Lisa

So very convenient and so easy use

My eone is my best friend, it actually works it is the best $ I have spent.
I have had my eone for 2 years and use it for maitenance now.
The privacy of your own home and convenience of having it at home is just wonderful. I am on my 2nd cartridge, they last approx I year & all products are easy to order.
It is true it doesn't hurt at all.
Reliable
Price has dropped since my purchase

Anil Nanji

I am very interested in purchasing this product but had a questions to your comment. After using it for the last 2 years, hasn't the hair permanently gone away?

Thanks Betty!