Rose Gold, Pearl White Gold
Listing monitored by RoseSkinCo

Pros

• Reduces hair regrowth

• Pain-free & safe

• 300,000 flashes or 10 years worth

Cons

• May not see results

• Shipping can take a long time

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (16)

Impressed

I had just started using it, on week 2 as of today. So far i’m impressed with the quality and how easy and painless it is to use. As for effectiveness, I don’t know much as again i’m only on week two, but i’m hoping it works well. The shipping was fast and I had to pay no customs so I’m very happy about that

Purchased in April 2021 for $150.00.

Shipping delays

2 weeks later, still haven't received mine. I have seen reviews here with similar complaints about shipping delays. I feel like I've been scammed. Keep this in mind before buying.

Purchased in June 2021.

Angela V.RoseSkinCo

Other IPL Machines

I have been using it once or twice a week for past three months, I still don't see any results

I purchased the device in January, the customer service and delivery was great, no problems with that at all. I was so excited to finally use the IPL device. So I started to use it once a week, few weeks went by and I didn't see any difference so I tried using it twice a week for certain areas. It's been almost three months since I started with the sessions but my excitement disappeared. I loved it, it's easy to use, but I don't see any results. My skin is super pale, I don't even have brown skin. I don't want to return the device because I had high hopes, but now I'm super disappointed.

Purchased in January 2021.

Hi Jane,

I hope you are well, I am just writing to check if we were able to find a resolution to your problem, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

IPL Machines

Find out how RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset compares to other IPL Machines

PAID for it and they haven’t shipped

I ordered, provided all of my details and they immediately charged my visa. Now they are saying that they have held my package because they don’t have my shipping info. I am ANGRY. I sent my details AGAIN, no response from their support department yet. Feeling stupid for trusting this company.

Purchased in April 2021.

Faisal A.RoseSkinCo

Doesn't work well for brown girls!

I've been using it regularly once a week for about 4-5 months now and I haven't seen any or much of change. I think it's because it doesn't work well with brown girls because the product is working well for my friend who isn't brown.

Purchased in November 2020 for $80.00.

PrabD
PrabD

Thank you! I've filled out the form but unfortunately, I cannot find my Order Number # anywhere. I've searched the trash in my emails too but I can take a photo of the product for proof/reference. Thank you!

EliseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It worked for me after consistant use

Purchased in January 2021 at Rose Skin Co. for $120.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Elise

I have tried lasering with freshly shaved, after 24 hours and a bit longer. My skin is very sensitive and needed time to rest before lasering.

I didn't use any products on my skin before lasering with the exception of a white pencil for sun spots.

Alison
AlisonIllawarra, NSW

They never even shipped it!

Placed my order and they took payment immediately. When I asked about shipping details two weeks later they suddenly created a shipping ticket and sent me the tracking number. Now weeks later the tracking number with USPS still says that only the label was created and no product has been supplied. Customer service have stopped responding. Do not trust this company

Purchased in February 2021 for $130.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Bright light

Not really sure about how effective it is in regard to reducing/removing hair yet because I’ve only done it a couple of times. However the main issue I have with this is that the laser light is very very bright and even with glasses it feels dangerous. I would have liked to be warned about this before purchasing.

Purchased in November 2020.

Amélie D.
Amélie D.Sydney, NSW

I am scared this is a scam

I ordered the IPL on December 27 th, and havent received it yet. I try to send an e-mail and I got no feed back or answers. I regret my purchased and want I refund. I do not trust this company and their product anymore....really bad experience.

Purchased in December 2020 at roseskinco for $150.00.

IPL Machines

I was skeptical about buying it but I bought the shaver and the laser and use them together and it was the best decision ever I have used it for 2 weeks and already notice a difference

Purchased in December 2020.

Prompt delivery

I received the item within 1 week of ordering. And after i had already received the item then I received and email saying the item was on its way. Lol. I think they have issues keeping track? So far i’ve only used it at the lowest setting. Slight rubber band snapping feeling. But otherwise not painful. Only 2 sessions on my underarms thus far. So yet to see results.

Purchased in December 2020.

Waste of money

I ordered on 26 November but my order never arrived and it's 19 December now. Extremely disappointed with them.
I would suggest everyone to buy this on your own risk.

Purchased in November 2020 for $119.33.

Hello Bhavna,

I would love to look into this for you and get your package to you ASAP. Could you please provide me with your order number?

Bhavna Y.
Bhavna Y.

My order number is #62607

Faisal A.RoseSkinCo

Finally a hair removal product that works!

Over the years I have bought every hair removal method known to man.
Thanks to the RoseSkin Laser I am now hair free. It took 13 weeks, but was well worth the price and the effort!

Purchased in June 2020 for $99.00.

Jodiemae M.
Jodiemae M.Murray Mallee, SA

Highly Recommended RoseskinCo

I have been using the device now for a couple of weeks now and I am loving it! It was taking some time to see results but these past days I have noticed amazing results! Thank you so much!! Highly recommend! The product looks very good, arrived in a reasonable time.

It's very efficient

I have wanted to try this RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset for ages and as it was on offer, so I thought I'd go for it and I'm so glad I did. Very easy and comfortable to use! I recommend it.

Silvia
Silviaasked
IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset

Why does my IPL turns off by itself? Once I stop flashing for a minimal instant after beings flashing a few minutes, it turns off. Is it because it needs a break? I've been lifting it after every flash as you say

Teresa
Teresaasked
IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset (Rose Gold)

I charged my device overnight but when I press the button nothing happens. When it was plugged in there was a green flashing light. Any ideas?

Ameenah A.
Ameenah A.

The IPL handset doesn’t work on a charge it must be plugged in to work

Anna
Annaasked
IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset

My Laser Hair removal arrived in the mail today. I can’t seem to get it to work

Hello ​Anna,

Thanks for contacting us! I'm so sorry to hear that you're having issues with your RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset.

To make sure you are using the Handset correctly please be sure to follow these steps:
Make sure the area is shaved and clean before starting treatment.

1) Plug the device in.
2) Quickly click the green flashing light to turn on. Do not hold the button
3) Click the green light again to select a level.
4) Once the desired level is chosen, put the head of the handset on the area you wish to treat (Make sure the head is fully covered by your skin.)
5) Click the big button until you see a flash,
6) Repeat steps 4 & 5 until you have finished treating the entire area.
7) Once you're done using the device, hold the green button to turn off and unplug the device from the wall.

If you have followed all these instructions and still believe your handset could be malfunctioning or defective then please fill in the information on our Product Defect Form.

Product Defect Form: https://roseskinco.com/pages/product-defect-form
Our quality assurance team will review your request and respond within 1-2 business days at the latest.

Please let me know as soon you have submitted the answers and we'll be with you right away.

See all RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset questions

Get an answer from our members and RoseSkinCo representatives

RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset

This is an IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset that is designed to deliver long-lasting visible results in just 3 weeks. Full-body treatments are done in 30 minutes, just once per week.

Features

• Reduce hair regrowth from first use.
  • Pain-free, safe & gentle.
  • Suitable for all but darkest skin tones.
  • Works on any body part including the face and bikini line (but not genital area).
  • Your handset will utilize clinical-grade technology that is certified for safe and effective at-home hair removal.
  • Get long-lasting results at the fraction of the cost of clinical laser treatment.
  • One time cost - No hidden costs or refills needed.

What reviewers thought

Many reviewers complained about shipping problems and delays, while others who received the product claimed it didn’t work.

Some reviewers claimed that the product did work for them with persistent use and it was easy to use.

Compare both RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset
CategoryIPL MachinesIPL Machines
Price (RRP) $359.00$343.00
FeaturesSkin Tone SensorSkin Tone Sensor
Target Areas Bikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and Underarms
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare both RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset