RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset

RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset

Rose Gold, Pearl White Gold

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.1

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (12)

Bright light

Not really sure about how effective it is in regard to reducing/removing hair yet because I’ve only done it a couple of times. However the main issue I have with this is that the laser light is very very bright and even with glasses it feels dangerous. I would have liked to be warned about this before purchasing.

Purchased in November 2020.

Amélie D.

Amélie D.Sydney, NSW

I am scared this is a scam

I ordered the IPL on December 27 th, and havent received it yet. I try to send an e-mail and I got no feed back or answers. I regret my purchased and want I refund. I do not trust this company and their product anymore....really bad experience.

Purchased in December 2020 at roseskinco for $150.00.

I love it

I was skeptical about buying it but I bought the shaver and the laser and use them together and it was the best decision ever I have used it for 2 weeks and already notice a difference

Purchased in December 2020.

IPL Machines

Find out how RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset compares to other IPL Machines

Prompt delivery

I received the item within 1 week of ordering. And after i had already received the item then I received and email saying the item was on its way. Lol. I think they have issues keeping track? So far i’ve only used it at the lowest setting. Slight rubber band snapping feeling. But otherwise not painful. Only 2 sessions on my underarms thus far. So yet to see results.

Purchased in December 2020.

Waste of money

I ordered on 26 November but my order never arrived and it's 19 December now. Extremely disappointed with them.
I would suggest everyone to buy this on your own risk.

Purchased in November 2020 for $119.33.

Hello Bhavna,

I would love to look into this for you and get your package to you ASAP. Could you please provide me with your order number?

Bhavna Y.
Bhavna Y.

My order number is #62607

Faisal A.RoseSkinCo

Finally a hair removal product that works!

Over the years I have bought every hair removal method known to man.
Thanks to the RoseSkin Laser I am now hair free. It took 13 weeks, but was well worth the price and the effort!

Purchased in June 2020 for $99.00.

Jodiemae M.

Jodiemae M.Murray Mallee, SA

Highly Recommended RoseskinCo

I have been using the device now for a couple of weeks now and I am loving it! It was taking some time to see results but these past days I have noticed amazing results! Thank you so much!! Highly recommend! The product looks very good, arrived in a reasonable time.

It's very efficient

I have wanted to try this RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset for ages and as it was on offer, so I thought I'd go for it and I'm so glad I did. Very easy and comfortable to use! I recommend it.

Updated: I got a refund, but had to fight for it

Long Story short, I ordered IPL from roseskin way back at the beginning of March. It never arrived cause it got stuck somewhere due to COVID 19. Their email customer service told me I can’t get a refund and was very inefficient in helping me to resolve this issue. However, I got a refund after I’d requested it through PayPal and left some negative reviews.
I’m quite thankful for at least getting my money back, and now, of course, my opinion and experience with Roseskin is improved.

Purchased in March 2020 for $100.00.

This is perfect!

I received my order within 2 weeks, the IPL itself is incredible and is so simple to use. I already noticed results on my 4th week! It's really worth the purchase.

Purchased in August 2019 at RoseSkinCo for $150.00.

This is very good!!

This IPL has been very good! Is working for me, I have been use for the last 6 weeks and I seen results less hair and my legs. So I am happy we my purchase.

My IPL journey

Still early to say, I have just use its for the first week. I have been used to waxing before. When I am back to shaving, now I am experiencing great itchiness at my legs. Do apply some moisturiser though. Hope things getting better, and waiting for the good results. My upper lips is doing good for now, no itching and no visible hair

Purchased in December 2019.

Sara
Sara

Thanks a lot for the respond and suggestion. Really appreciate it

Hi Sara,

Just wanted to follow up here to ask how you are doing after all this time, did the IPL work as expected? Did you see the results you were hoping for?

Never tried laser hair removal before now

I recently got my rose skin 5 days ago I have been using it almost everyday on my biggest problem area and it has already slowed the hair growth I would pluck wax this area and the hair would be back the next day was driving me crazy and this product I saw its advertisement on Instagram and I read about it for days asked questions and eventually ordered it and since it arrived Ive been using it everyday I am in love its apart of my routine now

Purchased in October 2019 for $170.00.

Best product ever!

I have been using this for a few weeks now. It has already made a huge difference. I highly recommend it. It is very easy to use. Love this handset!

Purchased in July 2019.

Causes IrritationNo

Fast results, great service!

So happy that I bought it, I saw results after the first use. The device is highly effective and safe and easy to use. The delivery of my order was fast and the customer service is professional and respond quickly to inquiries. I highly recommend it!

Purchased in July 2019 for $145.00.

Really working!!

I was sceptical that this handset would work but it has truly surpassed my expectations, I have used it for 3 weeks and have noticed a huge difference in hair.

Purchased in August 2019 at Roseskinco for $200.00.

Andrea D.

Andrea D.asked

IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset

Hi! I just recieved my package today and it said it was shipped from china but on the website it says it is from canada, can someone help me with this?

Sophia V.

Sophia V.asked

IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset

Hello! The status on my package says that the courier was unable to effect delivery. I am concerned because my address is clearly indicated and I was at my home to receive the parcel. Is there another reason why it couldn’t be delivered?

Hi Sophia,

Very sorry about the delay in responses here, we are not very active on this platform. I hope by now you were able to receive your order.

But in regards to your question, it could be that the courier is having trouble locating your address, could you please write to us at info@roseskinco.com, or on our Facebook or Instagram pages @RoseSkinCo. Please be sure to describe your issue with your order number we will get back to you within 24 hours.

Sophia V.

Sophia V.asked

IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset

Hello! My package status says it has been delivered to the destination and cleared, can I expect a notification telling me to pick it up from the post office or will it be delivered to my address ?

Hi Sophia,

But in regards to your question, the package will be delivered to your home, there will be no customs. If you have any more questions or concerns could you please write to us at info@roseskinco.com, or on our Facebook or Instagram pages @RoseSkinCo. Please be sure to describe your issue with your order number we will get back to you within 24 hours. We would be happy to help!

Get an answer from our members and RoseSkinCo representatives

Features of the RoseSkinCo IPL machine:

• 300, 000 flashes, or 10 years worth
  • 2 modes - stamp mode for precision areas such as underarms and bikini line, and glide mode, with continuous flashes for larger areas like legs
  • Suitable for all but the darkest skin types.
  • Available in rose gold and pearl white gold, with the rose gold model being about $16 more expensive.

While the company says it ‘works on any body part including the… Brazilian area’I IPL is not safe to use on the genital area.

Compare both RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset
CategoryIPL MachinesIPL Machines
Price (RRP) $359.00$343.00
FeaturesSkin Tone SensorSkin Tone Sensor
Target Areas Bikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and Underarms
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare both RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset