RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset

RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset

Pearl White Gold, Rose Gold

IPL Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of ipl machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.3

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (6)
Jodiemae M.

Jodiemae M.Murray Mallee, SA

Highly Recommended RoseskinCo

I have been using the device now for a couple of weeks now and I am loving it! It was taking some time to see results but these past days I have noticed amazing results! Thank you so much!! Highly recommend! The product looks very good, arrived in a reasonable time.

It's very efficient

I have wanted to try this RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset for ages and as it was on offer, so I thought I'd go for it and I'm so glad I did. Very easy and comfortable to use! I recommend it.

Updated: I got a refund, but had to fight for it

Long Story short, I ordered IPL from roseskin way back at the beginning of March. It never arrived cause it got stuck somewhere due to COVID 19. Their email customer service told me I can’t get a refund and was very inefficient in helping me to resolve this issue. However, I got a refund after I’d requested it through PayPal and left some negative reviews.
I’m quite thankful for at least getting my money back, and now, of course, my opinion and experience with Roseskin is improved.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$100.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how RoseSkinCo IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset compares to other IPL Machines

This is perfect!

I received my order within 2 weeks, the IPL itself is incredible and is so simple to use. I already noticed results on my 4th week! It's really worth the purchase.

Purchased in August 2019 at RoseSkinCo for A$150.00.

This is very good!!

This IPL has been very good! Is working for me, I have been use for the last 6 weeks and I seen results less hair and my legs. So I am happy we my purchase.

My IPL journey

Still early to say, I have just use its for the first week. I have been used to waxing before. When I am back to shaving, now I am experiencing great itchiness at my legs. Do apply some moisturiser though. Hope things getting better, and waiting for the good results. My upper lips is doing good for now, no itching and no visible hair

Purchased in December 2019.

RoseSkinCo
Faisal A.RoseSkinCo
Sara
Sara

Thanks a lot for the respond and suggestion. Really appreciate it

The company is a scam

Purchased this item, but never received it. They keep sending me some tracking number that shows the shipping label was created, but that's it. The item never shipped, but apparently they say it will be here in 4 days (8 days ago).

RoseSkinCo
Faisal A.RoseSkinCo

Never tried laser hair removal before now

I recently got my rose skin 5 days ago I have been using it almost everyday on my biggest problem area and it has already slowed the hair growth I would pluck wax this area and the hair would be back the next day was driving me crazy and this product I saw its advertisement on Instagram and I read about it for days asked questions and eventually ordered it and since it arrived Ive been using it everyday I am in love its apart of my routine now

Purchased in October 2019 for A$170.00.

Best product ever!

I have been using this for a few weeks now. It has already made a huge difference. I highly recommend it. It is very easy to use. Love this handset!

Purchased in July 2019.

IPL Machines

Fast results, great service!

So happy that I bought it, I saw results after the first use. The device is highly effective and safe and easy to use. The delivery of my order was fast and the customer service is professional and respond quickly to inquiries. I highly recommend it!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$145.00.

Really working!!

I was sceptical that this handset would work but it has truly surpassed my expectations, I have used it for 3 weeks and have noticed a huge difference in hair.

Purchased in August 2019 at Roseskinco for A$200.00.