Philips Lumea Advanced IPL

Philips Lumea Advanced IPL

SC1999/00, SC1997/00

IPL Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of ipl machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (6)
Phara88

Phara88Perth, WA

Super product and great customer service!

I just finished the 4th treatments on my legs and I'm very happy with the results from this IPL! I was using a cheaper product from HappySkin and that device was literally melting every single-use. After receiving the 3rd IPL in substitution from them and having the same problem, I asked my money back and sent them back their product! I finally decided to invest some more money in a well-known brand like Philips and so far it's worth every single dollar I've spent! I bought it under the Christmas promotion on black Friday and they were super fast to give me back the $100! The phone app tool is a great way for someone like me to have everything under control and scheduled and I definitely can recommend the product!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$349.00.

MrSquigglesPencil

MrSquigglesPencil

Very surprised

Purchased in August 2019.

Meri S.

Meri S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Effective product

Purchased in April 2019 at Shaver Shop for A$399.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how Philips Lumea Advanced IPL compares to other IPL Machines

karolien.houben91

karolien.houben91Illawarra, NSW

Definitely works!

So glad I bought this, I read a lot of reviews on it but still wasn't convinced. I've had it for a few months now and it was advised to use once every fortnight but I've used it once a week. Really happy with the results though, after the first 3-4 uses I noticed the hair started getting thinner and slower growing and now I only have to shave once a week (right before I do the treatment) instead of daily!

Purchased in March 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for A$339.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Karolien. Thanks for sharing your experience with the Lumea Advanced. It's great to hear it has been so positive, and we wish you a hair-free summer! :)

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Aff

AffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I was a sceptic, but I’m pleasantly surprised!

Purchased in April 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for A$399.00.

IsisIg

IsisIgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product. Disappointing customer service!

Purchased in May 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for A$399.00.

Otisbear

OtisbearAdelaide

Excellent results

I purchased this model three months ago and have had no trouble with its operability. After relatively lengthy use at level 5 it can overheat and need a couple of minutes to cool off, but otherwise it has worked faultlessly. The cord length is generous and the machine design makes it comfortable to hold. After three treatments I was pleasantly surprised to discover a noticeable reduction in hair growth. I've found that for best results I've needed to apply treatments over more weeks than the instructions imply, but am very happy to have achieved smooth almost hair free skin, painlessly. Great investment considering the ongoing cost of waxing or shaving.

Corinna L

Corinna LNSW, 2340

Great product, looking forward to great results

Tracey i

Tracey iHeathcote

Absolutely fantastic. Exceeded my expectations

I was sceptical thus would work but after 4 weeks i have almost zero hair. It didnt happen immediately so i thought it wasnt doing much but after 3 sessions i can clearly see results. Mostly painless to use. Good control over level means it can be adjusted to suit tender areas. Easy to apply takes 5-10 minutes each time depending on area.
I love this and cant believe it works so well. Excellent value at this price.
Highly recommended

IPL Machines

Find out how Philips Lumea Advanced IPL compares to other IPL Machines

H W.

H W.asked

Hello,
If it’s only comfortable for me to use the Lumea Predtige at level 1 or 2 on my legs, will it still be effective? Will it take longer to see results? I have light skin and coarse black hair.

Thank you!

lara d.

lara d.asked

Lumea Advanced IPL

hello. i got a lumea sc1997/61 6 month ago, today i realized that the inner side of the light exit window got some yellow spots on it. should i keep using it like this? what is the problem?
best regards.

Vera

Veraasked

Lumea Advanced IPL

Hello, I've been using my laser for about 3 years with no problems. Now when I turn it on at any temperature it drops on number 1 and all the numbers start to blink at the same time. The flash refuses to work either. What could be the issue?

Hi Vera,
We're sorry to hear you are having issues with your Lumea. Please reach out to us via (AU) 1300 363 391 or
(NZ) 0800 658 224, so we can see how we can help.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives