Philips Lumea Advanced IPL

SC1999/00, SC1997/00

Meri S.

Meri S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Effective product

Purchased in April 2019 at Shaver Shop for $399.00.

karolien.houben91

karolien.houben91Illawarra, NSW

Definitely works!

So glad I bought this, I read a lot of reviews on it but still wasn't convinced. I've had it for a few months now and it was advised to use once every fortnight but I've used it once a week. Really happy with the results though, after the first 3-4 uses I noticed the hair started getting thinner and slower growing and now I only have to shave once a week (right before I do the treatment) instead of daily!

Purchased in March 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $339.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Karolien. Thanks for sharing your experience with the Lumea Advanced. It's great to hear it has been so positive, and we wish you a hair-free summer! :)

Atf

AtfGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I was a sceptic, but I’m pleasantly surprised!

Purchased in April 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $399.00.

IsisIg

IsisIgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product. Disappointing customer service!

Purchased in May 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $399.00.

Otisbear

OtisbearAdelaide

Excellent results

I purchased this model three months ago and have had no trouble with its operability. After relatively lengthy use at level 5 it can overheat and need a couple of minutes to cool off, but otherwise it has worked faultlessly. The cord length is generous and the machine design makes it comfortable to hold. After three treatments I was pleasantly surprised to discover a noticeable reduction in hair growth. I've found that for best results I've needed to apply treatments over more weeks than the instructions imply, but am very happy to have achieved smooth almost hair free skin, painlessly. Great investment considering the ongoing cost of waxing or shaving.

Corinna L

Corinna LNSW, 2340

Great product, looking forward to great results

Tracey i

Tracey iHeathcote

Absolutely fantastic. Exceeded my expectations

I was sceptical thus would work but after 4 weeks i have almost zero hair. It didnt happen immediately so i thought it wasnt doing much but after 3 sessions i can clearly see results. Mostly painless to use. Good control over level means it can be adjusted to suit tender areas. Easy to apply takes 5-10 minutes each time depending on area.
I love this and cant believe it works so well. Excellent value at this price.
Highly recommended

Melissa D.

Melissa D.asked

My device has just stopped working in the middle of my second time using it. All of the intensity lights are flashing at the same time, i have tried re-setting the device (turning it off, unplugging it, etc) and have tried letting it cool down for a while but whenever I turn it back on the lights begin flashing again. Is my device faulty?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Melissa. Thanks for asking. That doesn't sound very promising and we like to get in touch and see how we can help. Please reach out to our colleagues directly on the below number for further assistance: https://www.philips.com.au/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=PERSONAL_CARE_GR%2BHAIRCARE_CA

They should be able to assist you further. :)

Katie  Drake

Katie Drakeasked

All the lights are flashing when I switch it on. What does this mean? It also isn’t working.

Hi Katie,

Thank you for the question. If all the lights are flashing at the same time, your Lumea needs to be reset. To reset the device, switch it off and unplug the adapter from the mains. Then, plug it in and switch it on again. If this did not do the trick or if the lights are flashing alternately, please let us know. We hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Rabia

Rabiaasked

Hi my device is brand new.its face attachment is working as body one is just showing flashing lights and ready light is also kind of blinking what should I do??? I tried on different places on my body and also put that perpendicular

Hello Rabia,

Congrats on the new Lumea. But it's a pity to hear it's not quite working as it should. We would recommend to contact our customer care team either by phone (1300 363 391), or through social media (Facebook or Twitter). Then they could look into this further for you. We hope you will give us a chance!

The Philips Australia team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives