75% · 31 · 25%

coconuttree
coconuttree4 posts

Loved it!

I loved the light fragrance and no allergic reaction. I'm so upset that they've ceased selling this product. Show reply
AJN
AJNSydney4 posts

Smell stays on dishes after much rinsing

Only used twice and stopped because the odour was lingering on my dishes. Particularly tupperware still smelt so strongly that I didn't want to store food in afterwards Show details
Palmolive
Palmolive   DM

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support and feedback. If you’re after a neutral fragrance dishwashing liquid we recommend our Palmolive Ultra Gentle Care Dishwashing Liquid.

Heather D.
Heather D.South East Queensland, QLD

I have been waiting for this one

Love the perfume, Lavender and Rosemary. It was so good to not have a sneezing episode as soon as the dishwashing started. Highly concentrated so the product lasts well. Always put the liquid in before any water so I can keep an eye on how much I am using. I will be sticking with this for a long time, probably for good. Show details ·  1
gizmo7