3Earth Choice Dishwashing Concentrate

1.0
1.0

Anya
AnyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

No lather, does not clean. Very unhappy

Does not lather at all. I tried using warm water, cold water, hot water but completely and utterly useless :(. The concentrate is double the price of the cheaper version (which is now perpetually out of stock at Woolies). And I can't even return it since Woolies no longer accepts returns. Anyway, hopefully this review helps others! Show details
VBlu90
VBlu90Sydney, NSW3 posts

Waste of money

1. This does not cut through grease at all, have to wash 3-4 times and still leaves items with a slick.
2. Larger 900ml bottle is not designed for one-handed use. Show details
Winterflood
WinterfloodIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Never used a worse product !!!

Waste of money, won’t even soap up, you end up just washing up in hot greasy water that stinks …. Definitely changing products
dysphorian
dysphorianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Up there with the best

I originally posted this was a good detergent and it is. The problem though is that it leaves the sponges smelling funky and dulls the stainless steel of the sink. Only really noticed it when changing to another brand. Show details
jule61
jule61Perth, WA70 posts

Best all round dish washing liquid for your dishes, the environment and your pocket

My title says it all. Given a choice I don't buy anything else. I especially liked the fragrance and dye free one called 'naturally naked' but sadly Nature's Organics stopped making it. Apparently the vast majority of people prefer a fragrance so they had to delete it as it just wasn't viable to make it any more.
So now the choice is limited to green tea and lime, lemon and red apple. It seems Coles and Woolies stock the first two, but Chemist Warehouse stock all three.
goldcoastlady
goldcoastladySouth East Queensland, QLD101 posts

Easily the worse product I have brought

I purchased this Earth Choice Dish Wash Concentrate Liquid Green Tea & Lime from Coles as it was on special. Leaves everything with an oily residue and dosnt really clean dishes at all. I will buy with the home brand or palmolive green detergent in the future. Has to be up there with the most shonky products Show details
Carmen
Carmen2 posts

Gwendoline
Gwendoline3 posts

Earth Choice need to examine the stopper on the bottle

I use a few products of this brand. They seem to be nice and are very economical. The stopper on the bottle of dishwashing concentrate (Blood Orange & Pomegranite, 500 ml) gets clogged up all the time. I have to unscrew it and soak it for a long while before I can squirt the liquid out again. I have used all the bottle under sufferance (!) because the smell is so nice but I wont buy this brand in dishwashing concentrate again.

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
Grena
GrenaSydney, NSW30 posts

My plates are clean without harsh chemicals

When my baby was born I started to use less chemicals in my kitchen and laundry, that is why I switched to Earth Choice dish-washing liquid. It smells nice and have enough foam to clean the dishes. It easily clean oil from fry-pans. I even wash baby bottles with it now. Don't see the reason to switch back to another liquid.
smell, foam, good package design
Can not find small bottle of this liquid to use on travel
Happy Earth Choice User
Happy Earth Choice UserAU

Will not go elsewhere

Besides all the beautiful different scents, it's soft on the hands and only need a pea size amount to wash a few dishes. It's also very friendly to the environment and is not tested on animals which is very important. It's not the cheapest detergent on the market but i definitely recommend it.
Environmentally friendly, Pet friendly, soft on hands
Balwyn75AU3 posts

Australian Made & Owned

We are on our 4th box of these dishwasher tablets. Australian Made & Owned was what made me try them in the first instance and they work every bit as well as the more expensive foreign brands. Why can't the supermarkets stick the Aussie Made sticker around the aisles to make buying Australian easier?
Australian made and owned and they work!
dave10
dave10AU2 posts

Clean as a whistle

For an environmantally friendly product that is Australian Made & Owned, this dishwashing detergent still bubbles and cleans your everyday dishes and smells lovely.
Great value and Australian
 Show reply

Joleeza
Joleeza

I love this product but it keeps blocking the dispenser at the top. I thought it was a dispenser problem so I changed it and the same thing happened. It’s not easy to unblock, I keep a skewer nearby. What makes it clog so quickly? It’s time consuming to keep removing the lid.

haru
haru

What's the difference between the Dishwasher Concentrate and Dishwasher Liquid?

lizzie95
lizzie95

Is Earth Choice Dishwasher Concentrate suitable to be used

in dishwashing machines.

Balwyn75

No, dont use the liquid in your machine. Use the Earth Choice All-in-one dish tablets. They come in a boxes of various quantities. :)

Features

• Features plant-based ingredients to achieve a natural, gentle clean.
  • This dishwashing liquid is grey water safe.
  • All Earth Choice products are CCF accredited and vegan, meaning they’re not tested on animals and don’t contain any animal ingredients.
  • Solid in a recycled bottle, making this dishwashing liquid even more eco conscious.
  • Available in two sizes - 500mL and 900mL. The 500mL option costs around $3 (60 cents per 100mL), while the 900mL option costs around $5. This costs 55.5 cents per 100mL, making it the slightly-better-value option out of the two sizes.