Earth Choice Dishwashing Concentrate

Earth Choice Dishwashing Concentrate

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Greenwashing?

Gwendoline

Gwendoline

Earth Choice need to examine the stopper on the bottle

I use a few products of this brand. They seem to be nice and are very economical. The stopper on the bottle of dishwashing concentrate (Blood Orange & Pomegranite, 500 ml) gets clogged up all the time. I have to unscrew it and soak it for a long while before I can squirt the liquid out again. I have used all the bottle under sufferance (!) because the smell is so nice but I wont buy this brand in dishwashing concentrate again.

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best on the shelves!

Grena

GrenaSydney, NSW

My plates are clean without harsh chemicals

When my baby was born I started to use less chemicals in my kitchen and laundry, that is why I switched to Earth Choice dish-washing liquid. It smells nice and have enough foam to clean the dishes. It easily clean oil from fry-pans. I even wash baby bottles with it now. Don't see the reason to switch back to another liquid.
smell, foam, good package design
Can not find small bottle of this liquid to use on travel

Will not go elsewhere

Besides all the beautiful different scents, it's soft on the hands and only need a pea size amount to wash a few dishes. It's also very friendly to the environment and is not tested on animals which is very important. It's not the cheapest detergent on the market but i definitely recommend it.
Environmentally friendly, Pet friendly, soft on hands

Balwyn75AU

Australian Made & Owned

We are on our 4th box of these dishwasher tablets. Australian Made & Owned was what made me try them in the first instance and they work every bit as well as the more expensive foreign brands. Why can't the supermarkets stick the Aussie Made sticker around the aisles to make buying Australian easier?
Australian made and owned and they work!

dave10

dave10AU

Clean as a whistle

For an environmantally friendly product that is Australian Made & Owned, this dishwashing detergent still bubbles and cleans your everyday dishes and smells lovely.
Great value and Australian

midniteeyes
midniteeyes

haru

haruasked

What's the difference between the Dishwasher Concentrate and Dishwasher Liquid?

Elle

Besides the smell, it's the % of ingredients so you can use a lot less of the concentrated VS the general $2 bottle. Also the concentrated is for more of your stubborn stains :)
I honestly tho recommend the normal
$2 and just get the small concentrate when on special

lizzie95

lizzie95asked

Is Earth Choice Dishwasher Concentrate suitable to be used
in dishwashing machines.

Balwyn75

No, dont use the liquid in your machine. Use the Earth Choice All-in-one dish tablets. They come in a boxes of various quantities. :)

Get an answer from our members and Earth Choice representatives