2.5

38% · 58 · 62%

2.3
2.3
Smell
2.0

Eat T.
Eat T.

More streaks than the MCG

So disappointed - I have floor to ceiling windows and I have to go over them twice to get rid of the streaks & cloudiness. Only positive is that the smell doesn't activate a sneezing session. Show details
Smell
P Kick
P KickSydney, NSW10 posts

New fragrance smells terrible

I have used earth choice products for a long time including the glass cleaner and was happy with the results. However earth choice recently changed the fragrance of this product and I had to dispose of a new bottle as the smell is terrible.
Tony
TonySydney, NSW12 posts

Garbage

What rubbish! Who in their right mind would make an oil based window cleaner? It leaves massive streaks.
Window cleaners MUST be water based. Show details
Zilch
ZilchMelbourne29 posts

Had high expectations

I generally enjoy Earth choice products. This one on the other hand falls short of the expected quality. It leaves streaks and a cloudy haze that shows itself after a while. No amount of re-wiping gets it off.

I've added white vinegar to my bottle to see if that would improve things.
Give this one a miss.

Stellie
Stellie3 posts

Great Product

Excellent on mirrors and stainless steel surfaces. Not so good on windows if they are a bit dirty. Mirrors definitely stay cleaner when using this product. It is really good on large mirror doors.

Steph
Steph

Shouldn't be sold as glass cleaner

I love Earth Choice products, and buy a few of their other items regularly. Decided to try out their glass cleaner for the first time, and it made a horrible mess on a glass table. I thought perhaps it was my choice of cloths (despite using two different cloths as recommended), so I gave it another to using a miceofiber cloth, and paper towels to dry. Same result: overall cloudy glass covered in streak marks. You can rub the surface for days and it will not improve. Very shocked and disappointed. Will definitely not buy again.

GP
GPHobart, TAS32 posts

Still the only decent window cleaner I've ever found

This stuff is just superior to any other widow cleaning product. I always used to buy it, then several years ago it disappeared off the woolies shelves and I was devastated - it was the only window cleaner I'd ever used that cleaned dog nose smears off glass really well. Then a little while ago it was back, and I've been buying it again ever since. I've tried persevering with Norwex cloths but honestly they just do not clean glass the same as an actual degreasing product, but at least this is biodegradable so I don't have to feel too bad. This one wins for me hands down.

gail1
gail1South East Queensland, QLD65 posts

Earth choice window/glass cleaner - best product ever!!

I used to work for the company that made Windex window and glass cleaner and used to use it for many years. However, they must have changed the formula over the years as this product now 'smears' and leavers a 'greasy film' on windows/glass etc. So a few months ago, I purchased Earth Choice Window/Glass cleaner. This product is sensational! Cleans everything really well and does not smear.

Sara
SaraMelbourne

Disappointed

Quite disappointed in this glass and window cleaner . I use other earth choice products with no problems, but this cleaner leaves white streaks & a cloudy residue, which I have to clean again with plain water.

Dr. Will
Dr. WillPerth, WA12 posts

Excellent product

We had previously had superb results at a more than competitive price with Earth Choice products we decided to try Earth Choice Window Cleaner. Again, delighted with the result, environmentally friendly, and usually way cheaper than the 'big name' brands. Earth Choice gets our vote for laundry, kitchen, household cleaning, and personal care products. Seldom buy any other brand these days.

Scoby
Scoby

Terrible!

This product is terrible. Leaves streaks on the glass and white, semen-like residue which take forever to wipe off. Never again!

Catherine T
Catherine TAU

Earth Choice Window Cleaner

Very pleased with this product, cleaned the windows beautifully, sparkled, shone, good reflection, lovely clean windows that you could see yourself in. No smears, marks nor spots afterwards. I would definitely have bought this product again but alas i was very sorry to see that it was no longer available.
Just plain good
None to speak of
grewy
grewyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD7 posts

Bad!

spreayed on my cars tinted windows and they are now destroyed white powdery substances come off them and was sticky would not recommed to any one unless they check out this product first i only used it cause theres no ammonia and is plant based and is a australian company.

wrecks tinted windows