Earth Choice Window Cleaner

See the Best Window & Glass Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Product

Excellent on mirrors and stainless steel surfaces. Not so good on windows if they are a bit dirty. Mirrors definitely stay cleaner when using this product. It is really good on large mirror doors.

Shouldn't be sold as glass cleaner

I love Earth Choice products, and buy a few of their other items regularly. Decided to try out their glass cleaner for the first time, and it made a horrible mess on a glass table. I thought perhaps it was my choice of cloths (despite using two different cloths as recommended), so I gave it another to using a miceofiber cloth, and paper towels to dry. Same result: overall cloudy glass covered in streak marks. You can rub the surface for days and it will not improve. Very shocked and disappointed. Will definitely not buy again.

Still the only decent window cleaner I've ever found

This stuff is just superior to any other widow cleaning product. I always used to buy it, then several years ago it disappeared off the woolies shelves and I was devastated - it was the only window cleaner I'd ever used that cleaned dog nose smears off glass really well. Then a little while ago it was back, and I've been buying it again ever since. I've tried persevering with Norwex cloths but honestly they just do not clean glass the same as an actual degreasing product, but at least this is biodegradable so I don't have to feel too bad. This one wins for me hands down.

Earth choice window/glass cleaner - best product ever!!

I used to work for the company that made Windex window and glass cleaner and used to use it for many years. However, they must have changed the formula over the years as this product now 'smears' and leavers a 'greasy film' on windows/glass etc. So a few months ago, I purchased Earth Choice Window/Glass cleaner. This product is sensational! Cleans everything really well and does not smear.

Disappointed

Quite disappointed in this glass and window cleaner . I use other earth choice products with no problems, but this cleaner leaves white streaks & a cloudy residue, which I have to clean again with plain water.

Excellent product.

We had previously had superb results at a more than competitive price with Earth Choice products we decided to try Earth Choice Window Cleaner. Again, delighted with the result, environmentally friendly, and usually way cheaper than the 'big name' brands. Earth Choice gets our vote for laundry, kitchen, household cleaning, and personal care products. Seldom buy any other brand these days.

Terrible!

This product is terrible. Leaves streaks on the glass and white, semen-like residue which take forever to wipe off. Never again!

Earth Choice Window Cleaner

Very pleased with this product, cleaned the windows beautifully, sparkled, shone, good reflection, lovely clean windows that you could see yourself in. No smears, marks nor spots afterwards. I would definitely have bought this product again but alas i was very sorry to see that it was no longer available.
Just plain good
None to speak of

Bad!

spreayed on my cars tinted windows and they are now destroyed white powdery substances come off them and was sticky would not recommed to any one unless they check out this product first i only used it cause theres no ammonia and is plant based and is a australian company.

wrecks tinted windows