4.5

4.2

Galeria Aniela Fine Art
Galeria Aniela Fine ArtIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Great service!

El Toro Window & Gutter Cleaning have truly mastered “The Art of Giving Quality Service”. Congratulations! I highly recommend El Toro Window & Gutter Cleaning. Show reply
Mr R
Mr RSydney, NSW2 posts

Very disappointing… question the rave reviews

I’m astounded at these 5-star reviews. My experience is the same as what the reviewer, Graham, has said. Inexperienced backpacker, job done poorly, multiple windows missed, and even sending the cleaner back to complete the job wasn’t satisfactory. The owner showed no understanding of the actual issues (eg said some windows are difficult to reach, when I had already explained the windows were on the ground floor; he said there was something obstructing one window, but that was nowhere near the windows that were missed and doesn’t explain why multiple windows were missed). Given the owners very poor handling of the situation, I have to doubt that there are so many glowing reviews.
Rates and Fees
El Toro Window & Gutter Cleaning   DM
Bonnie
Bonnie

Excellent service

We had our gutters and windows cleaned for the first time by El Toro, we are very happy with their service. Sean came on time and he is very patient and professional with his work. Also, great and fast communications with Jonathan (owner of the business) from getting a quotation to organising a booking to getting an electronic receipt after payment online. Thank you very much for your excellent service. Show reply
James
JamesSydney, NSW

Great job

El Toro did a great job cleaning our windows. Would definitely recommend. Zack was very thorough, easy to deal with and had attention to detail. Efficient, organized and professional. Will use again Show reply
Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW5 posts

• +1Thumbnail
Charles
CharlesSydney, NSW

First Class Window Cleaning

First class windows cleaning by Jamie at El Toro. He Arrived on time and was efficient and professional. No mess, great clean. We will definitely use El Toro’s services again
Dianne
DianneSydney, NSW

This product is great!

James was very professional and friendly. He did a fantastic job. Our windows are sparkling. We would have him do our windows again! He left no mess whatsoever so we would recommend him without qualm!
Maria H
Maria H

Expert window cleaner

Windows look brand new again thanks to Zac at El Toro. Zac was fast, friendly and professional, had the windows looking sparkling clean in no time. Highly recommend this service provider.
Jim
Jim

Great job!

Sean was on time, listened to my requests and did an excellent job. He cleaned the gutters, collected and removed the rubbish, and let me know about the standard of the roof. Second time I’ve used this company and I’m just as impressed as I was the previous time.
Jan A.
Jan A.2 posts

Best window cleaner

Used El Toro over about 8 years. I have large picture windows with views but facing salt water harbour which means view windows get encrusted with salt and every year I get El Toro out. (Shoudl be more frequently) I have my favourite guy who I request every time and I end up with smear free, clear glass. He does the whole apartment inside and out. I left him last time with instructions to close the door when finished. I have no trust issues with this man and the organisation. I wouldn't consider looking for anyone else. 10 out of 5 stars from me.
S. Stevenson
S. StevensonSydney, NSW

Wonderful clean windows

Sean from El Toro did a fantastic job cleaning our apartments' windows and screens. He was very thorough, efficient, tidy and nothing was too much trouble. All the residents were extremely happy with the result.
Carol
CarolSydney Surrounds, NSW

They take pride in their work

We have used El Toro for many years and never cease to be amazed by the quality of service, value for money, honesty, communication and reliability. Our recent job was done by an extremely nice person, Daniel, I can't speak highly enough about the people who work for El Toro, their attitude on the job is so obliging, honest and respectful. They never rush a job, customer satisfaction and pride in their work is obviously very important to them. We highly recommend them because from our own experience we know you won't be disappointed.
wendypl
wendyplSydney, NSW

Fantastic

The representative was punctual, polite and performed an amazing job in what I consider to be a relatively short time. I have used El Toro before and would highly recommend them to all. My windows and doors are all sparkling. In fact they are so clean I can't tell the difference between an open and a closed one.
Parichart
ParichartSydney, NSW

Excellent gutter cleaner!

Sean did an amazing job and hand cleaned our gutters thoroughly. We are very happy with the quality and attention to detail for the gutter cleaning and window cleaning. Thanks
Mal B
Mal B2 posts

Excellent work!

Jono does an excellent job! Quick, efficient and thorough. His communication is spot on and he is also punctual. He cleans the surrounds of the windows as well. Highly recommend him.