El Toro Window & Gutter Cleaning

El Toro Window & Gutter Cleaning

Dianne

DianneSydney, NSW

This product is great!

James was very professional and friendly. He did a fantastic job. Our windows are sparkling. We would have him do our windows again! He left no mess whatsoever so we would recommend him without qualm!

Expert window cleaner

Windows look brand new again thanks to Zac at El Toro. Zac was fast, friendly and professional, had the windows looking sparkling clean in no time. Highly recommend this service provider.

Great job!

Sean was on time, listened to my requests and did an excellent job. He cleaned the gutters, collected and removed the rubbish, and let me know about the standard of the roof. Second time I’ve used this company and I’m just as impressed as I was the previous time.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how El Toro Window & Gutter Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Jan A.

Jan A.

Best window cleaner

Used El Toro over about 8 years. I have large picture windows with views but facing salt water harbour which means view windows get encrusted with salt and every year I get El Toro out. (Shoudl be more frequently) I have my favourite guy who I request every time and I end up with smear free, clear glass. He does the whole apartment inside and out. I left him last time with instructions to close the door when finished. I have no trust issues with this man and the organisation. I wouldn't consider looking for anyone else. 10 out of 5 stars from me.

S. Stevenson

S. StevensonSydney, NSW

Wonderful clean windows

Sean from El Toro did a fantastic job cleaning our apartments' windows and screens. He was very thorough, efficient, tidy and nothing was too much trouble. All the residents were extremely happy with the result.

Carol

CarolSydney Surrounds, NSW

They take pride in their work

We have used El Toro for many years and never cease to be amazed by the quality of service, value for money, honesty, communication and reliability. Our recent job was done by an extremely nice person, Daniel, I can't speak highly enough about the people who work for El Toro, their attitude on the job is so obliging, honest and respectful. They never rush a job, customer satisfaction and pride in their work is obviously very important to them. We highly recommend them because from our own experience we know you won't be disappointed.

wendypl

wendyplSydney, NSW

Fantastic

The representative was punctual, polite and performed an amazing job in what I consider to be a relatively short time. I have used El Toro before and would highly recommend them to all. My windows and doors are all sparkling. In fact they are so clean I can't tell the difference between an open and a closed one.

Parichart

ParichartSydney, NSW

Excellent gutter cleaner!

Sean did an amazing job and hand cleaned our gutters thoroughly. We are very happy with the quality and attention to detail for the gutter cleaning and window cleaning. Thanks

Excellent work!

Jono does an excellent job! Quick, efficient and thorough. His communication is spot on and he is also punctual. He cleans the surrounds of the windows as well. Highly recommend him.

House Cleaning Services

Dale C.

Dale C.Sydney, NSW

Great service from start to finish

Great experience from the time I requested a quote online to completion of the job. The worker (Hideo) was friendly and efficient. He found a crack in the roof that appears to be the cause a leak - this had been missed by different companies on 3 previous occasions.

Eclipse

Eclipse

Trustworthy Company

Have used El-Toro for some time now and find them to be always on time and do an excellent job.
Pleasant and helpful people.
They recently cleaned a dirty balcony and it now looks very good.
Would recommend.