MPN: 36378848

So far so good

Bought the Sunbeam BT 7100 to replace the well used Breville oven (20 mins a day for 5 years). A few things I did noticed with the BT7100; the door is better constructed then that of our previous oven, removable crumb tray is on the inside of the oven, the top heating bar is covered by a protected metal shield. This I found is a good feature as I have previously experienced the heating bar bend and then break. The force of it cause the glass oven door to shatter and RCD to trip.

Loved the idea of fan force but really missing the rotisserie function.

Heating is good and easy to control, the idea of 10 preset functions is ok for now. Toasting ability is pretty good, the oven also remembered previous colour shade toast for next day used.

Overall easy to use, as for longevity to early to tell, however it is constructed much better then our previous oven.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Thanks for your positive review Andrew!

Sunbeam BT7100 Quick Start 22L Oven - Digital Display failures

Sunbeam Quick Start 22L Stainless Steel Oven with Digital Display (Bench top Oven).
After using this item a couple of times I noticed that when it heated up one of the digital display filaments failed to light up...then the more times I used it more and more of the filaments failed. The display is fine when you first start it up but the failure/s occurred as the oven heated up until you were no longer able to read either the 'time left' or 'temperature' displays. Returned it direct to Sunbeam shop and replaced without argument. Item not fixed but thrown away...what a waste.
Apart from that it's a reasonably good appliance, quick to heat up, easy to use, easy to clean.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Phil, glad to see your problem was resolved, thanks for the review...

Does a good job

I purchased this oven back in May 2018 and it's had a lot of use since. Overall very happy with it but probably not as good as the Breville oven it replaced. In all fairness, the Breville is a more costly unit. However, the Sunbeam does the job well though. The price alone makes it something of a bargain. It has easy to use controls and heats the food through very well. I've always had good products from Sunbeam and this is no exception.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Lou2Loops, thank you for your fair review, we really appreciate the feedback here at Sunbeam and hope you continue to enjoy the oven!

Disappointing

Unnecessary to have to choose between 10 settings before even turning on oven. Why does one have to heat oven and then have to reset it to begin cooking. Other ovens heat, light goes out and time to place food in oven. No oven light in appliance. Have contacted a Sunbeam, but no response in three days as indicated.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Love this oven

I've had this a few months now after my breville died. This has a large wide and deep cavity. A large selection of customisable settings. Cooks great. Comes with a pizza tray and roasting pan. Easy clean interior. Only gripe the shelves could come with a bigger gap between for more airflow

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Waste of money

Very disappointed with this product. The temperature reading is well off, when set for 200 my oven thermostat reads 160. I had to buy an oven thermostat because there is no indication that the oven has reached the set temp, which takes a very long time. I have been pleased with previous Sunbeam products but this is not a winner.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Not too bad

This item mostly does the job it is meant to do. Bit disappointed that the temperature is quite a bit off (according to my oven thermometer, if I want 200 degrees have to set for 230, want 180 have to set to 200) and obviously it takes longer to heat up to the higher temperatures - almost as long as my full sized oven. It hopefully uses considerably less power than an oven (is supposed to). Also think that it could do with more elements across the top rather than one big loop with nothing through the middle - so toasts a little unevenly. I have only had this toaster oven for just over a month and have used it for various things reasonably well, but had hoped it would prove to be a little better than what it is.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Too Easy

We have bought a few of these type little bench top ovens, this one is by far the best one yet. It has 10 functions from defrost reheat and grill, plus toast, crumpet, pizza, bake, roast, cookies, and warm, they all have different times and you can change it if you want less, then when the times up it sounds a few loud beeps and stops by its self, you can restart it easily.. Just so handy. This oven has a drip removable tray, 2 shelves, can be removed as well. If you like to use the one for deeper dishes.

Love this !

I bought this for the convenience of cooking small amounts of roast vegetables, pizza, MUFFiNS and COOKIES! And I love it - no more heating our huge 900mm oven for the 2 of us -
It is very easy to use with simple instructions that are easy to understand
Kind of agree with previous reviewer regarding no light in the oven - it is a little inconvenient - but I will still give it 5 stars as I know I will get lots of use from it and love how easy it is to use

Date PurchasedDec 2016

I can bake!

Hi. It's my first experience and It's work well. I could bake an apple cake and my 12 yo son baked a pizza. He like digital screen. I hope this oven will be last longer.
One issue - there is not light inside of the oven. I can't see what is going on there. That is why I give 4 stars. Thanks.

Date PurchasedNov 2016