Echo PB-2455

4.5

• Safety
Bbrrrr

BbrrrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

14years under it, but not sure how much longer....

This is part of the good old grey echo series, plenty of power, noisy, quite vibraty and a little heavy. Right, now I’ve got the negative feedback out I can get on with the good stuff! As i have said I’ve owned it for 14 years but however the engine bearings have been screaming for the past month and not sure how much longer it has left:( It’s worked for me commercially almost every day of its life, poor thing. I’m going to get a bg86 for my next one because I’ve heard that the new pb2455 aren’t too good. After what it has done I would recommend this to anyone!

Noise Level
Safety
dundee2391966

dundee2391966

Value for money

After having A leading 4 stroke garden equipment for 15 years with no problems I decided to try echo being as they are up too half the
price of my reliable old garden equipment. Both the echo blower and whipper snipper start first pull, idle instantly even a stone cold motor without any fuss. Both have way more grunt than the 4 stroke. If I can achieve 15 odd years service from the echo than that equates to $30 a year for both items. How cheap is that !! Why even think about second hand!!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Bigted

Bigted

Great

Much better than my stihl the blew up after 4 years. Stihl people were no help at all and basically said it was a throw away item. The Echo feels better anyway and works great. Nice and light with heaps of power. My Echo line trimmer is great also. Just run them at 40:1

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Petrol Blower Vacuums

Find out how Echo PB-2455 compares to other Petrol Blower Vacuums

Pat J

Pat JAdelaide

Best Blower Vac I have used so far!

This Echo unit is the best.
As a blower or setup as a vac it does the job great.
Easy to start, 2-3 small pulls and it's away, even after 6 months.
Would recommend to anyone, purchase from your local dealer and don't buy rubbish from Bunnings any more please.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Tony L

Tony L

Great reliable blower

I have 2 of these the oldest would have to be 8 years old and just keeps going with no fuss. I just bought a new one which seems exactly the same but orange. Although not as good as my backpack blower for the small jobs this is great , I'd probably stick with the 2455 rather than the smaller 2155 just because the bit of extra power. But echo seem to have good blowers

BoofsaDog

BoofsaDogSydney, NSW

Real Work Horse

We have a couple of these at work and they get used every day.

They just work. Don't know how old they are but during the last 18 months the only attention they needed was to get decoked.

Start easily after maximum 4 or 5 pulls (most of the time less). Easy and comfortable to use.

Good for lefties as the air intake is on the left of the machine.
Reliable, Relatively cheap, Minimal maintenance requirements