Echo PB-2455

Echo PB-2455

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

dundee2391966

dundee2391966

Value for money

After having A leading 4 stroke garden equipment for 15 years with no problems I decided to try echo being as they are up too half the
price of my reliable old garden equipment. Both the echo blower and whipper snipper start first pull, idle instantly even a stone cold motor without any fuss. Both have way more grunt than the 4 stroke. If I can achieve 15 odd years service from the echo than that equates to $30 a year for both items. How cheap is that !! Why even think about second hand!!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Bigted

Bigted

Great

Much better than my stihl the blew up after 4 years. Stihl people were no help at all and basically said it was a throw away item. The Echo feels better anyway and works great. Nice and light with heaps of power. My Echo line trimmer is great also. Just run them at 40:1

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Pat J

Pat JAdelaide

Best Blower Vac I have used so far!

This Echo unit is the best.
As a blower or setup as a vac it does the job great.
Easy to start, 2-3 small pulls and it's away, even after 6 months.
Would recommend to anyone, purchase from your local dealer and don't buy rubbish from Bunnings any more please.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Tony L

Tony L

Great reliable blower

I have 2 of these the oldest would have to be 8 years old and just keeps going with no fuss. I just bought a new one which seems exactly the same but orange. Although not as good as my backpack blower for the small jobs this is great , I'd probably stick with the 2455 rather than the smaller 2155 just because the bit of extra power. But echo seem to have good blowers

BoofsaDog

BoofsaDogSydney, NSW

Real Work Horse

We have a couple of these at work and they get used every day.

They just work. Don't know how old they are but during the last 18 months the only attention they needed was to get decoked.

Start easily after maximum 4 or 5 pulls (most of the time less). Easy and comfortable to use.

Good for lefties as the air intake is on the left of the machine.
Reliable, Relatively cheap, Minimal maintenance requirements